New school, new start

Peters pov:

The alarm started to ring, its official our first day at riverdale highschool, honestly i'm looking forward to see what riverdale has to offer, I just hope that riverdale doesn't have its very own flash Thompson, jesus that would be a real bummer if thats the case, but why wouldn't they?, every school has their own bully.

"Petey that is not a pillow by the way", veronica said, I opened my eyes fully to see where my head was resting, oh my god, I jumped straight from the bed, almost forgetting to tone it down, as I could easily jump from wall to wall.

"I'm sorry Ronnie, I just slept so well, I didn't know my head was resting there, i'm just gonna go change, yeah thats what i'm gonna do", I replied really awkwardly, Jesus why did this happen to me (let me tell you why, its because of a little thing I like to call the parker luck, look it up its a real condition, okay maybe not a medical condtion, but its just hard to explain).

When I left her room for the bedroom I could hear her laugh through the door, so I went to do the deed as they say, and went downstairs for breakfast, and saw veronica in already there in a, okay I kinda wanna say old woman dress, ouch, what the hell was that, I looked down on the plate and saw an apple, I could feel my spidersense tingle just a smidged, and looked to Ronnie who glared at me.

"What did you say Parker?, was it old woman dress?, I would have you know this a tiffanys, and I look beautiful in this, and I do not look like an old woman", veronica said in a Stern voice, shit did I say that out loud, me and my big mouth.

"What no, I didn't mean it like your old, well in my defence I didn't intend on saying it out loud", again with the tingle, "I mean your young for someone who wears old ladys clothes", okay wrong words again, she has a butter knife in hand now, she wouldn't throw it at me or stab me, would she?, "okay, i'm not good with words Ronnie, most of the time I say the wrong thing, but listen, its wasn't meant as an insult, okay maybe a little bit, but you know what you look gorgeous and beautiful in it, and i'm just gonna stop talk, before I say something stupid again", I said both a little nervous and happy that she haven't shanked me yet.

She started to laugh really hard, "oh petey I was just gonna yank your chain", yeah right Ronnie, I know you were minutes away from shanking me with that dull butter knife, "but we really should get going, we have school today and that letty, kitty, hetty" she couldnt remember here name, "Betty", I said to jump start her memories, "oh right Betty, she's gonna show us around before school starts, when are you and May going to move into the House?", she said as we started to leave for our first day at riverdale high.

"May said at the end of the week, so were going to stay at the pembrooke with you and Hermione for the next couple of days", I said as we entered the car Smithers was driving.

Riverdale high:

We exited out of the car and bid Smithers a good day, we walked into the school and was greeted by mister weatherbee, "hello you two must be veronica lodge and Peter parker, ms Cooper is running a little late, but she will be here soon, she is always so well mannered" weatherbee said, okay so what I just learned from him, Betty is like the girl next door, kinda Sweet, loved by everyone, and to be honest she does look kinda cute, then there was a knock on the principals door and in came Betty.

"Sorry i'm late mr weatherbee, oh hey Peter, hey veronica" Betty said as she greeted us with a might I say charming smile.

"Hey Betty, its okay, Peter and I just arrived 10 minutes ago, so no problem", veronica replied with a soft smile also.

"Great, okay guys lets start the Tour of riverdale high" Betty said in a chipper tone, okay she seems kinda happy.

We exited from the principals Office, so we could start this Tour of ours.