Manhunt or you could say girlhunt

Back in the day when there was yelled witch at a girl everbody would sharpend their pitchforks, so here I Peter Parker am going to look for one Polly Cooper, Betty Coopers older sister, i'm kinda torn right now, I can't decide who is most scary of the two, Polly for jumping out a window or Betty for almost drowning Chuck, okay lets be honest Betty is clearly the psycho of the two, shall we take a look at Betty 'the psycho' Cooper, okay dont tell her I called her that or she will go dark Betty all over my ass, dark Betty is freaking scary, first, she plans to take revenge on Chuck, which is quite honestly not that bad, but drugging him, hand cuffing him, okay is Betty just into kinky things?, I wonder if Felicia is into those kinds of, woah okay enough of these thoughts, so back on topic of Betty Cooper, then she tried to drown the poor guy, okay poor guy is a loosely term used her okay, if she would just have a goon squad best him up I wouldn't have helped him, oh jeepers whoa am I kidding, I totally would have saved him, stupid morals, Betty thought she was Polly and Chuck was Jason, so she wanted an appology for what he did, and then proceeded to drown him or push him underwater, so in conclusion, she is crazy.

Riverdale high (Peters pov):

Jughead stopped me as we were leaving the school to look for Polly, "hey man, I need a favor, i'm, listen I need your help", Jughead said.

"Sure whats up?", I asked, as we walked out of the front doors of the school.

"Can you come help me with something in sunnyside, I need to show you something there", Jughead said.

"Sure, can we do it now, so we can help Betty and the Coopers?", I said, Jughead gave me a quick nod and we were off to the southside of town.

 Sunnyside trailer park:

We are in the trailer park, but from the looks of it Felicia isn't home, which is good, because she would gut me if I came without visiting, yeah I hear, i'm whipped, so what?, have you looked at her?, she is a freaking godess, soon my inner monolog was interupted as Jughead waved a hand infront of my face, "hmm?", was all I could get out.

"Are you coming in or are you just gonna daydream about Felicia all day?", Jughead said as he opened the door to his home.

Jugheads trailer:

Holy Thor, its smells of alchol in here, jugheads house is not really fancy, its quite, Well lets be its its freaking filthy, have they never heard of a cloth?, jeepers just open a window.

As we walked into the trailer, we saw the tv was on, soon a cough was heard and oh my holy Thor thats the guy from the drive in, the one whom talked to Hermione, he's Jugheads dad?, ofcourse he is, he walked into the kitchen with a full glass of yeah I have no idea, I dont drink that much, he looks awful, he stops, puts the drink down on the kitchen table, and looks at us both, he's eyes stop at me for a moment before he turns towards Jughead "the prodigal son returns, how are you doing?", he finally asked his son.

"I'm hanging in there dad, this is my friend Peter by the way, not that you care", Jughead replied to his dad.

"I'm Peter", I said and extended my hands towards him.

He only looked at it for a moment before he shook it, "FP", he said and returned his attention towards Jughead again, "good, so what brings you guys by?", he asked Jughead.

"I came by to as if you would consider going back to work with Fred Andrews, and getting my camera, for Peter", he said.

"What?, I have a good camera right here", I said.

"Sure it was in the 70's", Jughead said, as he held up the camera he wasn't using anymore, wow what a beauty.

"Fine you win, now gimme", I said as I took the camera "I Owe you one man", I finished, Jughead gave me a nod, Well he did say we were douches that nodded at eachother, what the hell I got a new camera.