Before Riverdale pt.2

The funeral, 2 weeks after Bens death:

Sorrow is the worst feeling ever, I have cried non-stop for the past 2 weeks, May as expected didn't take the death well, it was her husband afterall, she tries to put up a strong front from the outside world, but when she looks at me, its like those walls are torn right down again, she would cry and I would hug her, I don't know what i'm supposed to do anymore, maybe this will heal overtime, but I doubt that, I just have to live up to my responsibility now and be the man Ben wanted me to be.

The funeral was sad, as expected it would be, he was afterall a respected man, so there were many people I had never seen before, but I caught a glimp of a raven haired women who had her eyes on May, when May caught her eye, they smiled at eachother, they had to know eachother, when the ceremoni was over, May and I stayed for the mandatory condolences, when the raven haired women walked forward, I could see the sad smile on her face, "May, i'm so sorry about your loss, Ben was a great man" the women said with sorrow in her voice.

"thank you Hermione, it means alot to see you here today, how is your daughter?" May asked as she cried into Hermiones shoulder.

"she is fine May, she sends her condolences, maybe you want to have a cup of coffee someday, maybe Peter here can meet Veronica?" Hermione questioned as I just stood there and was almost blown away by her beauty, maybe meeting this Veronica wouldn't be so bad?.

"Sure, it would be my pleasure", I answered with a little smile as she walked away from us.

May turned around and I could see she wanted to say something, "what is it May?" I asked.

"well, it's funny, I have tried for the past year to get you to know her, and now you meet her mother and you agree right away, was it because of her legs?, because she has nice legs", May asked with a light tone to her voice, a tone I haven't heard in two weeks, I hugged her and blushed, which she noticed right away.

6 months later:

I'm no hero, i'm trying to be one, I wan't uncle Ben to be proud of the man i'm trying to be, Ben and May have been more like my parents, than my mom and dad has ever been, and then I go and get Ben killed, because of an stupid argument, I have tried to live up to my uncles saying 'with great powers comes great responsibility', I didn't understand what he meant at first, but I do now, in queens there have been a rumor about a new vigilante named spiderboy (excuse you, its actually spider-man, get it right!), who has stopped countless crimes in queens and some of new York (well, I would go further, but I do have a curfew at 11, don't piss of aunt May, she seems like the cool aunt, which she is, but if she goes "mom mode", then run and don't look back, look just don't piss her off okay, even the hulk would run away from her), to keep my identity hidden I have made this amazing homemade suit, okay amazing might be a bit of a stretch, but it keeps my identity hidden.

I am about to stop a mugging of a young women, oh and do you remember I promised to meet Hermiones daughter?, yeah that was not a succes, what a bitc.... um I mean not so nice women, so what happend was that, me, May, Hermione and Veronica would meet for lunch, it was a nice lunch, until Veronica opened her mouth, I learned that May and Hermione grew up in a small town called Riverdale, they grew up together and were best friends until the day May fell for the big City boy Ben Parker, and she moved to New York, but Hermione soon after followed May to New York, with her boyfriend Hiram Lodge (and let me tell you, him and I are going to get to know eachother very well), May and Hermione did spend time together now and then, but May was not in the Lodge league of friend standard, so Hiram almost forced Hermione to only see May once in a while, May started to think of Hermione as just a friend she once had, right about now Riverdale sounds like a lovly little city to live in, May and Hermione talked and ignored Veronica and I, Veronica turned to me and asked "so what is your deal, are you a loser or a nerd or uh I got it a loser nerd, so which is it?" (Have I mentioned she is a very unlikable women right about now in my opinion, is it wrong if I smack her like I smacked Flash?, women are all for equality right?), Veronics snapped her finger infront of me and continued "hey, are you even listining to me nerd".

"woah I don't even know you, why are you such a......", veronica answered for me "bitch?", I continued "yeah, who the hell do you think you are?, to me you just look like a stock up, well bitch, why the hell are you so mean to me" I almost yelled at her, I just met the women and she already is on my back like flash, if beauty comes with her personality, then NO thank you very much, May glanced at us, which Veronica saw, the girl started to cry, which caught their attention.

"Peter what did you do?" May yelled.

"nothing, well I kinda did call her the B word" I said a little ashamed.

 "well now you done it" May started, but Hermione interrupted her "Veronica what did you do to him, from what May has told me of Peter, he isn't the kind of guy to call a Girl bitch, so I ask again, what. did. you. do or say?" Hermione asked her daughter with a coldnes to her voice that sent shivers down everyones spine.

"well I asked if he was a loser, a nerd or if he was a loser nerd, he really is beneath us mother, why do I have to entertain this major loser?" Veronica asked with a sassyness to her voice which got my blood to boil

I stood up and started to leave, I turned around "thank you for dinner ms lodge, it was nice while it lasted, Veronica I hope I never see your face again, May I will see you home later" I left the dinner and walked until I came across an allyway where I could change into my Spiderman suit, and well here I am about to stop a mugging, the thug stopped and looked at me and tried to stab me, and note to self don't narrate while fighting, and my suit is not knife proof, I repeat not knife proof, as the thug, hmm he looks like a Bob, lets call him Bob for now, he cut my suit.

"dude, this suit is not knife proof, can you kindly stop that", I shot a web in his face and yankee him forward and with a quick punch to the face he was put down for the count, I grabbed the bag from the ground and returned it to the Young women.

"here you go ms" I said in a chipper tone.

she replied "thank you spider-boy" and ran off.

I shouted after her "its spiderma.... and shes gone", well lets go home and call it a day, when I arrived home I noticed a fancy looking car outside my appartment building.