New drama, same Old parker luck

Here is the next chapter, i'm so sorry for the the long wait, I can only say this stress is a bitch, but beside that, Thank you so much for your guys and gals continued support of the story.

Have you ever been so into a girl or guy that you would do anything for them?, Well I have im so happy with Veronica that you wouldnt even understand, if you asked me a year ago would you commit a crime for a girl, I would have said no, but as the events have shown as of late is that I Peter Parker have done alot of questionable things.

1. Broke into the school, but it was to help different girls to get revenge, so that was justified, Well in my book atleast, huh wonder if all criminals thinks that?

2. Broke into miss Grundys car, Well again it was for the greater good, she was Archies teacher for crying out loud, and he's a minor, so that ones also justified, well im a pretty bad criminal Arendt I?

3. Broken into FP and Jugheads trailer, well that havent excatly happend yet, but soon it will, also do Chuck count as a crime?, with me beating him up not once, but twice, Well that one i'm not even the slightst bit sad about, he can go suck an egg or Flash, hey they can make an 'I Got beat up by Peter Parker' club, hey i'm a comedian, what people love my jokes, what?, but Ronnie said she loves my jokes.

Pembrooke (Peters pov):

"You ready to go handsome?", Veronica said to me from her position from the bed.

"Yeah im ready", I said as I stood in her doorway, Veronica walked over to me and pulled me into a kiss.

"A penny for your thoughts", she said as she grabbed my hand and we walked through the appartment, as we walked out the front door I turned to Veronica, "just thinking about tonight, either you're wrong me everything is good or you're right and I lose a friend", I said.

"Why would you lose him?", Veronica asked as she stared into my eyes.

"That im supposed to have his back and this is clearly going behind it, Jughead doesnt Seem like a guy that forgives and forget, and also that you might get hurt", I said as Veronica stared at me.

"Hey, hey, listen you wont lose anyone today, not Jughead, and especially not me, I care too deeply for you for that, baby i'm here to stay", Veronica said as she flashed me a smile.

"Okay, I believe you", I said as we walked out and went to school, (had I known what was to come, I would have run away with Ronnie then and there).

Riverdale:

"So Peter do you think riverdale is", she started, "huh?", I said and she continued "more crazy than you would have thought?, or is that just me?", she said as we continued to walk.

"More crazy, like come on, the first days we're here a dead body shows up, you threatend an entire gang, I punched a thief for wrecking Fred's equipment, we both beat up some people and Well I dated a gang member" I said and laughed alittle "typical parker luck, Well atleast nothing bad will happend tonight", I said with a smile.

"My thoughts excatly, crazy town", he said and soon we were in school.

Riverdale after school:

I was sat outside the school entrance with Veronica just Kissing and Holding hands, like normal people do, my phone rang, caller id favorite aunt is calling, ofcourse she named herself that.

"Hey May", both Veronica and I said.

"Hey Peter, so listen we are invited over to the Coopers for dinner before the dance, and I said yes, just wanted to let you know, love you", May said and hung up.