Protect him

Hello guys and gals and welcome back to a spider in riverdale, lets get this started.

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

Okay, so where do we even start with the news we or more likely I just received?, I could tell Betty about everything, but then again she would be like 'how did you figure all this out, did you hack the polices computers, i'm impressed', Archie Well I kinda dont know if I should trust him with this or if he onde again would go to our parents, then there is Veronica I kinda have to tell her since she will gut me if I dont and I like my guts inside me and not spilled all on the floor.

'Ring' 'ring', Unknown caller, huh last time this happend someone threatend to kill me.

"Hello this is Peter Parker speaking", I said into the phone and could hear a sigh on the other end.

"Peter, its FP, I need a favor", FP said and I could hear him shuffling with something on the other end of the line.

"What Can I do for you?", I said as I sat in my chair.

"I need you to look out for Jughead", he said with some strain to his voice.

"I already am", I said and looked at a picture of the five of us, Betty, Jughead, Veronica, Archie and myself, "I feel like I have since I gotten here, looking out for him I mean, he is my friend", I finished.

"Thats good to know he have friends protecting him", FP started and sounded like he was about to cry, "look I heard you protected some of the younger serpents, just like your father, Aella and Toni they speak highly of you, but maybe you should conisder if you really want to be a serpent, maybe its not for you", he finished.

"FP, I can handle myself", I said.

"I know you can, trust me i can see your father in you, we will welcome you with open arms if you join, and we will respect it if you dont, its up to you", FP started, I could hear Keller tell him to wrap it up, "listen I have to go, please protect Jug", he finished and hung up the phone.

Seems like FP only cares about Jughead right now, I think I would too if I had a child to protect.

I guess its time for School, can we just have one drama free day please.

Riverdale High:

What time is it, lunchtime, time to celebrate, what time is it?, oh right, I just finished High School musical 2 with Veronica, dont tell her I liked it.

"Did you guys see in the newspaper it says FP worked alone, do you think he did?", Betty said as she read through the paper.

"I did yeah, but I dont think so", I started, and they looked at me, "look, if he really did it, I think he had someone to help him get rid of the body, Jason was a Big boy he didnt carry him by himself", I finished and Saw Archie looking at Veronica, am I missing something there, because if he think he can take her from me I will mess him up, Veronica placed a hand on my arm and smiled at me, well I like that smile alot, oh right Archie, I pulled Veronica in for a kiss and Saw Archie looking away, that will teach him.

"What was that for not that im complaning", Veronica said with a blush.

"You just looked beautiful", I said and gave her a smile, she blushed and looked at Betty.

"But hey atleast your dad isnt mentioned in Jason's murder, thats good right Ronnie?", Archie asked, why is he staring so much at my girlfriend?, why cant he just go and bang a teacher instead.

"Well, I cant stop thinking that maybe my father hired another serpent to plant the gun in FP's trailer", Veronica said as she grabbed my hand tighter, yeah this is nice.

Kevin walked up to the table and at down, "it crazy right?, that one of our friends is a killer", Kevin said.

"Our that your father is a talentless cop", I said under my breath and Veronica gave me an elbow and whispered "be nice", in a Stern tone, well okay miss Lodge kinda dig the bossy voice.

"So how is Jughead doing?", Kevin said, how the hell do you think he is doing?

"Not good", Betty said in her 'what do you think' voice.

"He isnt coming in today, he's at the station", Archie said.

"Being grilled by you father", I said.

"He's just doing his job, I mean he's just gonna ask Jughead question", Kevin said.

"Without an adult there, you know its kinda illegal to question a minor without their parents or legal guardian there", I said.

"Well if he doesnt have anything to hide it shouldnt matter", Kevin said.

"Not the point Kevin, there is still a law, just because your father is a Sheriff doesnt mean he is above it", I said and took a bite of my food.

Betty turned around and faced Kevin, "also he is wasting his time, because FP did not kill Jason", Betty said.

"Betty he confessed", Kevin said.

"Maybe he was coerced, or maybe he is protecting another serpent", Betty finished, wait maybe I have it all wrong about Clifford being there, maybe he was there to threaten FP because...Clifford did it, No why would he?, okay thats just my imagination why would someone kill their own son?, "my mom saw FP and Joaquin together", Betty finished.

"Dont drag my boyfriend into this mess, FP did it end of story", Kevin said.

"You know somet...", I started and looked to the entrance of the cafeteria "shit, what is Jughead doing here?", I said and saw him get closer and closer to where Cheryl Blossom was sitting,

"Cheryl im sorry", Jughead said as soon as he had said it, cheryl stood up and started to punch him, I quickly Got over there and pulled cheryl off him, "get off me loser", she said and looked into my eyes, "please let go of me Peter", cheryl said as tears slipped from her eyes.

"Dont hit him again", I said and put her down.

"Enough jones with me", Weatherbee yelled.

"What he didnt do anything", Archie said.

"Cheryl hit him", Betty said.

"He didnt do anything", I said.

"Enough, lets go Jones", weatherbee said as he and Jughead walked out of the cafeteria.

"What is up with all these people that should be our rolemodels being a punch of pricks", I said.

"No idea, they all Seem heldbend on making the Jones family suffer", Veronica said.

"Pobably because they dont want Jughead to be on the right side of town", I said.

"Could be, they fear what they dont know, its easier to kick Jughead out than to deal with the wrath of the blossoms", Veronica said.

"Well excuse my french but screw the Blossoms, I dont mean Cheryl, I mean her parents, honestly, I Can see why Jason ran away from home, everytime we have tone to Thronhill my senses dial up to eleven", I said as Veronica gave me a pat.

"You dont need spider senses to know Thornhill is creepy", Veronica said as we walked out of the cafeteria.

"What do we do now?", Veronica asked as we stood and looked outside.

"Honestly Ronnie?, I have no freaking idea", I said

But one thing I do know, I will protect you Jughead

And once again the Sheriff seems like he has no clue, or maybe he does and he is being payed off?

And there we have, as always let me know what you guys think and as always have an amazing day/night