The sad truth

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

"Let me tell you who the real Veronica Lodge is", Ava said as she sat infront of me, "she is a monster", she said as she looked into my eyes tears forming.

"I know", I said looking away from her, she walked around and looked me into my eyes "you know?", she asked slightly hurt by my words, I gave her a nod, "and you're still friends with her?", she continued.

"Yes Ava, I didn't know it was you okay?, she did say Ava was the name of the girl she and some girl named Kate, were horrible to you, but trust me, the Veronica I know isn't the one you knew", I said.

"She couldnt have changed her entire personality over night", she said with some tears going down her face now, "you hear about the toilet incident?, when they made me drink gutter water?", she said, as more tears streamed down her face.

"I did and i'm sorry, i'm so sorry for what they did to you", I said and gave her a hug.

"The funny thing, thats not what broke me the most, it was the trauma of what Kate did afterwards, you're precious Veronica wasn't a part of it", she said as she cried harder at the memory, "Kate reached out to say sorry for what they had done, and as stupid as I was, I blieved her, she invited me to a party, I snuck out of my sisters house, because I wanted so badly to fit in with them", she said as she had started to calm down a little, someone spiked my drink, Kate did mix it, soon someone was dragging me behind the bar, two guys", she said as she cried again.

No... "what happend", I asked, becoming angrier by the second, "I was drugged, they tried to rape me Peter", she said, i'm going to hunt those guys down.

"But Spiderman saved me", she said with a big smile, I looked into her eyes, I know why I regonized her broken gaze now, I saved her.

Flashback New York Ocean bar (no ones pov):

Ava finally felt like she was finally fitting in with the group of students from spence, for the first time she didn't fell like an outsider, "hey Ava, come get a drink with us", Kate bishop yelled.

"Coming", Ava said as she sent a smile their way, "hey Nick", Ava said as she greeted the group.

"Oh hello Ava", Nick said with a smile, as he took a sip of his drink, "want a drink?", Nick offered.

"Sure", Ava said as she turned her back to them, to take a look out through the crowd, but as soon as she turned her back to the group Kate slipped something in her drink, Nick gave her a nod and soon Kate walked away, "where is veronica?", Ava asked.

"Some fancy Stark event with her mom and dad", Nick said, he took his drink and raised it, Ava took a sip and made a face, "this is horrible", Ava said with a laugh.

"I know", Nick said with a laugh, soon two of his friends came to talk to Ava, "i'm not feeling to good", Ava said, as she was stumbling.

"Oh sorry, let us help you out of the club", Michael said as he had and arm around Ava, and soon the other guy named Theo had an arm around her and they were soon outside the club going into the back alley.

"Where are we going?", Ava said in a slightly slurred and panicked voice.

"Oh we're going to have some fun", Michael said with a creepy smirk on his face as he grabbed Avas ass.

"Hey dont touch me", she tried to yell, but let out a cry as Theo hit her across the face, "shut up, dont make a sound or its getting worse for yourself", he said as he tried to grab her shirt, but a arm caught him, the three of them turned around and looked into the eyes of the White lenses of Spiderman.