Cleaning and hangout

Rip Chadwick Bose, you will be missed, especially as King T'challa, wakanda forever, may your spirit find peace

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

Punishment time, yaaaaay, Well okay this time its mostly my fault for getting a punishment, okay maybe its complety my fault, but hey can you blame me Chuck has such a punchable face.

*ding*

unknown number: we know what you did

P.parker: uhhhhh

Unknown number: beating up a kid at school

P.parker: so does everyone else.

My phone lit up with the title unknown number, oh my holy Thor, but I still answered it.

 "This is Peter", I said into the phone, but why would I do that since the caller clearly know me, but I dont know them.

"We know who you are Peter", the deranged voice said, or the voice modifer, I went over to the trunk with my suit and pulled my mask out, "Karen trace this call", I said.

"I will do that Peter, would you like me to overload the phone and make it explode in their face?", Karen asked, what is with her and harming others?

"No just a trace please", I said back and returned my attention to the phone call.

"So Peter", the voice asked.

"Yeah?", I asked, kinda getting annoyed with this.

"How was it beating him up?", the voice asked.

"Doesn't matter", I started, as Karen interupted me "i traced the call with Fridays help, it belongs to one Toni Topaz, a known gang member, do you wanna call the cops", Karen asked, ohhh she is so gonna get it.

"Honestly, not that good, but hey on the bright side he isn't a serpent", I said, kinda wanna see her reaction.

"What?!, I mean what do you mean by that?", the voice said as it sounded annoyed.

"Hmm well you see there is this girl, she seems to like prank calling her friend, and maybe said friend wanted to prank her back, so Toni whats up?", I asked with a laugh.

"How the hell did you know?, are you some kind of fortune teller?", Toni said with a laugh as her voice came through.

"Not really, just had a hunch, what can I do for you?", I said as I sat down on my bed.

"Wanted to hear if you wanted to hang out today", Toni asked as I heard some shuffeling on the other side.

"Honestly I really would, but I have been grounded, how did you hear about me beating up Chuck?", I asked.

"I have my ways", Toni said with a laugh, "what if we came to you?", she said.

"I have to help my friend Veronica cleaning her appartment and my house, so today really isn't a good day", I said as I was starting putting my clothes on.

"What if we help you clean and do the gardening?", Toni asked curiously.

"Whoa whoa whoa, who said anything about gardening work?", I said with a quite laugh.

"Hey dont laugh at me, or maybe you could come by the Wyrm later and we could talk?", she said, she almost sounded nervous, "also can I ask you why you beat up that guy", she finished.

"You know what?, that would be nice, its been a minute since I have seen you guys, Well the first time he was a dick and the second time he was a dick", I said as I was finished getting dressed for the day.