Stalker's Acting

Time skip to the next month cause I can

"Yah Jungkook I just taught you about these topics last week and you were doing so good and now you've forgotten everything! I thought that you just didn't know how to use your knowledge wisely but no, you litterally wasted my time on teaching you these easy topics!" Jimin said, as Jungkook lowered his head.

He promised to himself that he will move on from the past but he's failing now. He rushed to the washroom to calm down. Jimin was confused and decided to ask Mr. Jeon about Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon, can I ask you something, please?" Jimin asked politely and Mr. Jeon nodded. "Why did Jungkook go to the washroom when I sort of scolded him for not being able to memorise last week's topic?" Mr. Jeon's eyes widened and spit the coffee out that he had been drinking while listening to the younger. "Oh no." Mr. Jeon said and rushed to the washroom where Jungkook was.

Jungkook sat on the floor backfacing the door and banged his head on the wall furiously. "YOU ARE USELESS, JEON! GET YOUR SHITS TOGETHER AND STOP CRYING URGHHHHH!" Jungkook screamed in the soundproof washroom which was designed was the Jeon couple (Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon *cough cough*). Mr. Jeon opened the door and pulled Jungkook into a back hug." No, leave me alone please!" Jungkook screamed again and Mr. Jeon turned him around, making him bury his face in his buff chest. Jungkook swung his arms around his father's chest and teared up. "I'm so useless, dad. I'm sorry I can't make you proud and I can't manage my own studies." Jungkook muttered and cried harder.

"If anything, it should me who apologise." Mr. Jeon said and Jungkook looked up, confused. "You are a smart child and teen, Jungkook-ah, you always make me proud Jungkook-ah. Knowing that you can still get 99th in the whole form is enough for me, this private tutor is for you to get better and to have a greater future. You also make me proud especially in sports, I'm never gonna let you down." Mr. Jeon said while caressing his hair and Jungkook was full time sobbing. He suddenly stopped and smirked to his father and the older winked back at him. They hid behind the huge couch in the living room and started to stalk Jimin.

Jimin was pulled away by a woman, an unfamiliar woman into the living room. "Hello, what's your name?" the woman asked as Jimin looked down, playing with his fingers. "Ahh I see, you're not quite a talker right? Don't be shy, I'm just Jungkook's mother." Mrs. Jeon replied and Jimin looked up at her. "S-sorry M-Mrs. Jeon, I feel so g-guilty for scolding J-Jungkook." Mrs. Jeon cooed at his cuteness and pinched his chubby cheeks lightly. "You're so cute~ I'm not mad, because that boy needs some tutoring, and you're here to help him right? So tell me more about yourself, make yourself comfortable before Jungkook calms himself down." Jimin nodded at her and sat down at the couch along with her.

"So, what's your name? Do you have any favourite things that you like and dislike? Favourite color?" Mrs. Jeon attacked him with lots of question which Jimin took a deep breath. "My name is Jimin, Park Jimin. I like dancing, singing and drawing. I dislike rude people and a-abusive people too. My favourite color is black and blue. I live alone down the street. I'm 20 years old, I'm going to turn 21 two days later..." His voice hitched and he breathed heavily. Mrs. Jeon sensed that he was uncomfortable and she caressed his hair.

"You don't have to be scared, Jiminie. I can act like a mother for you, and you can call me mom or whatever and I don't mind." She smiled genuinely at him and he fought back with his tears. He nodded and Jungkook cooed in the background. Jimin flinched as he felt someone sooth his back. He turned around and looked at Jungkook, obviously shocked. He clung on Jungkook's tee and proceeded to hide behind his broad shoulders. Mr. Jeon came out from behind and Jimin tighten his grip on Jungkook's shirt. Jimin was scared that they may hurt him but he trusted Jungkook. He doesn't know why but Jungkook seems reliable for him at least. His tears fell down when he suddenly saw a lightning and heard a thunder. It suddenly had a heavy rain and Jimin was scared of lightning and thunders.

The electricity went off and Jimin jumped on Jungkook's back and started to cry. Jungkook panicked and brought him to his room. He gently placed Jimin on top of himself and Jimin gripped on his shirt. Jungkook wiped away his tears which flowed down his perfect face with no end. He kissed his forehead like he always did and had a suggestion. "How about we cancel classes on a rainy day and we'll hang out instead?"

Jimin's breath became frantic and he sobbed harder into Jungkook's chest. He buried his face there and prayed silently that the rain will stop soon. Jungkook travelled his fingers into Jimin's blonde locks and played with them. His other hand wrapped around Jimin's waist whereas the smaller took a few deep breathes to calm himself down.

"I-I'm scared of l-lightning and t-thunder" Jimin muttered and Jungkook cooed at the cute sight. He had removed his face from Jungkook's chest and only his left cheek was stick to his chest while his hands were beside his head. His hair was messy as Jungkook messed them up. His plump lips were swollen from biting them too harshly and his beautiful eyes now red with tears sparkling in it. But Jungkook heart also clench at the sight of him crying which made him pinch Jimin's right cheek after wiping his tears away.

Jimin glued his face into Jungkook's chest and buried it further when Jungkook intertwined their fingers together. Silence engulfed them and neither of them bother to break the silence (lol).

Random fact:
I always sleep after I cry because I always have a headache after crying. But who cares XD