Exams

Jungkook was walking to Taehyung's house to walk to school with him. His father has already left since he has some things to discuss with the teachers. "Hey bro, what are you reading?" Taehyung said and swinged his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Jiminology" he answered shortly and Taehyung smirked. "Tsk when did you pick up this subject? I also have it, but instead of Jiminology, I have Yoonginology and Hoseoknology" Taehyung teased and Jungkook sighed. "Damn I'm so whipped for him, Tae" Jungkook suddenly said and Taehyung smiled. "What did he do huh?" "He stole my poor and weak heartue" Jungkook said and smiled at the thought of Jimin.

"Damn you're right you're so whipped until the whole school already knows you're dating him and you've only dated him for a little more than a week" Taehyung said and Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care, unless they dare to lay a single finger on my baby angel" he said and Taehyung laughed at his possessiveness. "What did you call him? Baby angel? Oh my god you're sure as fuck whipped for him" "Wtf bro. I'm gonna tell Yoongi and Hoseok about you and-" "Oh nonono don't please don't" Jungkook smirked at Taehyung while shaking his head. "Why the fuck are you scared of them?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung sighed. "Their punishments are painful and hard to handle" "Oh god when did you become a bottom?" Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head. "No I'm a switch" He said while eyeing his boyfriends almost interested in their conversation which made him shriek in fear when Jungkook talked to them.

"Eyy hi you two you know your boyfriend teased me for calling my boyfriend cute nicknames so can you help me teach him a lesson?" "Hmm alright" they both said in unison "Jungkook you fucker!" Taehyung shouted while Jungkook exited the front door. "Good luck Kim Taehyung!" He shouted back and walked alone after bidding them goodbye. Taehyung caught up with him and sighed. "Look they always make me feel overstimulation but they won't ever stop! I'm sure I can't walk together" He suddenly whispered madly, making Jungkook laugh. "Maybe next time you can revenge on me? Who knows?" Jungkook chuckled on his own words which made Taehyung have an excellent idea. They've reached school without knowing it and students started gossiping over them. "Look it's Jungkookie and Taehyungie oppa! Oh my god look how handsome they are?" a fangirl squealed and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT YOUR OPPA?! I'M DATING A CUTIE AND THAT'S IT! I'M NOT GONNA BE INTERESTED IN SLUTS LIKE YOU ANYMORE! SO FUCK OFF. HE'S DATING TOO SO THINK TWICE IF YOU THINK YOU ALL HAVE A CHANCE" Jungkook shouted and the girl ran away.

Jungkook groaned before pulling Taehyung's hand in order for hik to move quicker and they dashed towards the classroom as fast as possible. "Oh Jeon it's my first time seeing you not late for class. How nice of you.." The teacher muttered and Jungkook ignored her. He flopped down into his seat in the back roll just to text Jimin.

"Class, bags outside, phones silent, the exams will start very soon" Jungkook tched and walked towards the principal's office without the teacher knowing. "Hey dad please help me take my bag" Jungkook said and handed his bag to hus father while still holding his phone and smiling at the picture Jimin had sent him. Mr. Jeon looked at him curiously while walking towards him without him knowing. He gasped when he saw Jungkook smiling at Jimin's cute face and Jungkook flinched. "Dad you scared me" Jungkook laughed and Mr. Jeon smiled. "Son go for your exams now" Jungkook nodded and waved him goodbye after a short "Good luck!" from his father.

"So today after exams, I will go to the coffee shop and bring Jiminie back to his house to help clean up with a few things, then we'll settle at my place for the rest of the time and we'll have a class later. After that, we shall cuddle before dinner and I will give him his favourite hoodie for sleeping. Then we will end the day by me spooning him while sleeping!" Jungkook said excitedly while snapping his fingers." Jeon you're late. The entire class is waiting for you" the teacher said and crossed her arms and Jungkook shrugged. He sat down and took his papers before answering them easily. "Yah Jeon you gotta wait until I say before answering your papers or not your marks will be counted as zero!" Jungkook sighed and placed his pen on the table impatiently, veins almost popping out of his skin.

"Class, examination starts right now" the teacher said and Jungkook immediately wrote down his answers confidently.

Time skip to after school :)

"Hey dad I'm going to the coffee shop now. Bye" Jungkook said and the older man nodded. He walked there, opening the door and Jimin hid from him behind the counter. "Baby angel I'm here~" Jungkook cooed when he saw Jimin hiding from him. "Baby?" Jungkook faked searching for him and Jimin giggled silently. "Oh. I was about to surprise him, but I guess not today" Jungkook said sighing and Jimin suddenly stood up and ran to Jungkook. "What surprise? What is it what is it?" Jimin asked hugging Jungkook and the younger faked being mad. "No more surprises for you" Jungkook said and Jimin pouted. "Sorry Kookie.."

"Sorry isn't enough" Jungkook said avoiding Jimin's puppy eyes and Jimin pouted again. "Free coffee?" Jimin suddenly said and Jungkook crossed his arms without looking at Jimin. Jimin proceeded to the kitchen and made the coffee for Jungkook then the said boy slowly walked towards him and caging him into a backhug. "Ahh" Jimin hissed out at the sudden contact since he accidentally burnt his middle finger. "Sorry baby" Jungkook said and opened the tap water for Jimin to run it under his fingers. Jimin pouted while Jungkook helped him out. "What are you doing here? You're not allowed here Kookie" "How about no?" Jungkook said and kissed his neck softly before inhaling his sweet scent. "Kookie no~ I'll get fired" Jimin whined out and Jungkook kissed his cheeks. "The usual seat" Jungkook said and headed out of the kitchen, leaving Jimin all red and he continued his work with a burned finger. "1 dollar please" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him while raising his eyebrow. "I thought it's free?" "It is but you caused me trouble" Jimin said cutely and Jungkook nodded, handing him a 1 dollar bill. Jimin quickly took it and placed it in the counter. He came back straddling Jungkook, leaning into his chest.

"Baby angel I love you" Jungkook said sincerely and Jimin blushed. "I-I" Jungkook pulled Jimin into a soft yet passionate kiss, making Jimin hold onto Jungkook's shirt tightly whilst the younger wrapped his arms around the older's tiny waist. "Baby prince, I'll take you back to your house, okay?" Jungkook said while caressing Jimin's cheeks and Jimin nodded, too immersed in Jungkook's warmth and the boy smiled. "How's your exams today?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smiled. "As easy as I've never experienced before because my baby helped me a lot~" Jungkook said and Jimin flushed into shades of redness. "Come let's go" Jungkook cooed out and Jimin nodded. They walked out of the shop hand in hand when Jimin remembered something. "Kookie, what's the surprise? What is it what is it?" Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook smiled. "We're going somewhere where that I hope you will like" Jungkook said and pinched Jimin's nose lightly. The weather was windy, perfect for Jungkook's plan today that he had thought for a while since the day they have started dating. Jimin nodded and tighten his grip on Jungkook's hand. Little did Jimin know Jungkook found out about his muscle and strength kink.

"Carry?" Jungkook suddenly said and Jimin blushed. He nodded his head shyly and Jungkook lowered his body for Jimin to sit on top of him and lifted him easily. Jungkook walked them towards the destination smiling like an idiot.