Beach

"Now baby angel, I need you to close your eyes and I'll put the blindfold over your pretty eyes. Got it?" "Okay Kookie" Jimin said with a blush and closed his eyes whilst Jungkook worked on the blindfold. After that, Jungkook stopped the car and went down from it, going to Jimin's side and unbuckling his seat belt with Jimin tugging on his hand lightly. Jungkook helped Jimin to come out of the car and also took the things that he brought along. He smiled at Jimin and pecked his lips before guiding him to walk towards their destination just right behind of the car.

"Okay baby, open your eyes now" Jungkook said and untied the blindfold while Jimin hesitated to open his eyes. He gasped and squealed loudly before hugging Jungkook upon seeing the scene in front of him. "Thank you Kookie!" Jimin said and smiled so brightly that Jungkook thought that he's gonna be blinded by Jimin's precious smile. "Let's go have fun now, alright baby angel?" Jungkook asked while stroking Jimin's head and Jimin nodded excitedly. Jimin ran across the sand to the edge of the water while Jungkook smiled until his bunny teeth was visible to the boy. He placed their things under a shady place and headed towards Jimin.

"Baby" Jungkook called out and Jimin almost immediately ran towards Jungkook. "Come Kookie! Let's go!" Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook smiled again. "Wait a second" Jungkook said and took his camera out from one of the bags. Jungkook held Jimin's hand in his own and kissed his nose lightly. "Cutie" Jungkook said to Jimin which gained a blush from the older. "Jiminie, you'll go ahead, and I'll take a short film of you, okay?" "Why?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smiled. "For remembrance" Jungkook pinched Jimin's cheek lightly and Jimin nodded.

Jimin ran along the coastline, giggling and laughing, already making Jungkook's life shorten as he was constantly strucked by Jimin's cute laughs and giggles. "Look over here, my sweetheart!" Jungkook said and Jimin shook his head in denial while whining, like a spoilt brat he is. Well, he is Jungkook's spoilt brat. Nevertheless, Jimin turned towards the camera and smiled widely. Jungkook continued with recording Jimin with him smiling idiotically at his angel.

After some time, he turned off the camera when he decided that it's enough for the secret clip that he wanted to make for Jimin. "Baby angel come here!" Jungkook said and Jimin ran towards him, like an obedient boyfriend he is. "Let's take a rest, then we'll continue, okay?" Jungkook said as he kissed Jimin's temple. "Okay Kookie" Jimin complied and held Jungkook's hand as they walked up to the shore. They went towards the bags and Jungkook placed his camera back into its bag.

"What's this?" Jimin asked as he pointed towards a basket. "Food that Mum made for us this morning. Of course Dad 'helped' too" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. "Come sit here baby" Jungkook said after placing a thin picnic mat on the sand, but he's not pointing towards the empty spot beside him. Or rather, his lap. Jimin blushed and tried to sit on the space beside Jungkook but the other lifted him and placed him on his lap. "K-kookie it's e-embrassing" Jimin stuttered out as he saw some people who were strolling on the beach were now looking at them weirdly.

"Any moment with you would never be embrassing to me" Jungkook whispered in his ear which caused the boy to blush. "But p-people are w-watchin-" "Let them be" Jungkook simply answered and took the food out from the basket as Jimin stared at Jungkook's muscular arms, watching his movements closely. "Wait sit here Chim" Jungkook placed Jimin in front of him so Jimin was facing him. He took the plates out and arranged them nicely in front of them. "Wait Kookie, what day is it today?" Jimin asked frowning while Jungkook chuckled.

"It's a Saturday, baby angel. Don't worry you little prince, hyung has already prepared everything well" Jungkook smiled as he pinched Jimin's nose lightly while Jimin flushed into shades of redness. "If you're h-hyung then I'm?" Jimin said, stuttering as Jungkook went closer and kissed Jimin's cheeks before whispering "you're my lil baby". Jimin pouted and huffed his cheeks while Jungkook pecked his lips lightly, a small blush instantly appearing on the smaller's cheeks.

"Still, I'm your private tutor" Jimin said and Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Yeah sure because that's the only time you're gonna be dominant" Jungkook said nonchalantly which made Jimin flustered. "Aish this brat-" "You love this brat" Jungkook said and swept Jimin's hair away which was blocking his view while the older sighed contently.

"Hey you little fluffball, open up, hyung is gonna feed ya~" Jungkook smirked and placed the sandwich near Jimin's lips and Jimin turned his head with his arms crossed. "Baby angel, it's lunch time~" Jungkook said seductively and showed his sandwich in front of his face, slowly moving it up and down slowly in front of Jimin's face but Jimin ignored him. He sighed and said, "Baby hyung~" Jimin pouted and Jungkook smiled.

Time skip yay

"Baby angel?" Jungkook called out and Jimin hummed in response. "Can I ask you a question?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded, eager to know what's going to be asked by his boyfriend later. "How can one be so ethereal? Like damn, you really the ethereal of the ethereals!" Jimin blushed and punched Jungkook's chest lightly, clearly flustered and Jungkook laughed at his cuteness. "Chim, I think that the gaps between my fingers are meant for you. Perfect" Jungkook said and intertwined their fingers together while the older flushed red again and buried his head into Jungkook's chest in embarrassment and the younger hugged him.

"Jiminie, we learnt about square root right, you must be a square root of 2" Jungkook said and Jimin looked up with puppy eyes. "Why?" He asked before burying his head in Jungkook's chest again. "It's because I feel rational around you, little mochi" "Stopppppp~" Jimin whined and hit Jungkook repeatedly in embarrassment while the other smiled before caressing his cheeks. "Baby? We going to go back home at 5 o'clock, okay" Jungkook said and Jimin shook his head. "No!" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms while Jungkook sighed. "How about after sunset?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded immediately, his eyes shining with hope. "Aish my little cutie" Jungkook said and hugged Jimin tightly.