First Day

After school

"Hey Jungkook, you know my neighbour? He's like, so hot and cute at the same time, he can turn any men gay. And he's so smart, he skipped a lot of grades!" Taehyung blabbered and gushed about his neighbour while Jeonlous was poking his cheek with his tongue.

Jungkook saw Jimin's place yesterday and found out that he lives beside Taehyung. *btw Jungkook lives down the same street*

Taehyung saw his boyfriends and caught up with them. He tackled them into a hug but ended up being the one falling on the ground. He whined as they giggled at his goofiness while Jungkook imagined being together with the pretty boy. But one thought took him off guard. Is he as straight as a circle?

He went back home along with his father and waited for his private tutor to come while arguing with him about it. "Dad I don't want a private tutor~"

"You should have one or I will not let you take over my place in the future~" Mr. Jeon said jokingly but it was the truth. He wanted Jungkook to take over his place so he wanted him to have a better education.

They argues for another 10 minutes and the doorbell rang. Jungkook whispered shouted to his father,"Omg what if it's a girl?" His dad laughed and opened the door while Jungkook ran upstairs to his room to calm down.

The door opened and revealed Park Jimin, as breathtaking as ever. Mr. Jeon thanked him while smiling and invited him to follow him upstairs. He opened the door the Jungkook's room, revealing him sulking on the bed. Mr. Jeon silently laughed and pushed Jimin inside.

"Jungkook, come here. Your private tutor is here."
'But dad, I don't need a- I mean hi teacher. Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Jungkook, and you're?"
"P-park Jimin." Jungkook smirked seeing the petit figure standing in between the door frame of his room.

"Boys, get studying, won't you?" Mr. Jeon said while winking towards the boys and Jimin blushed furiously. Jungkook noticed it and smirked towards his father while whispering "Thank you dad" to him. His dad smiled and closed the door behind him. He went down the stairs carefully and calmly, opened the front door, walked to the nearby garden and screamed "He's so cuteeee!", ignoring the looks from the passer bys.

After a while, he went the Taehyung's. He barged in without caring to knock since he's his wife's nephew (in conclusion also his lol). Taehyung jumped and sheirk while hugging Hoseok. Yoongi laughed and removed Taehyung from him and greeted Mr. Jeon.

"So, uncle, what brings you here?" Taehyung asked, calming himself down. Mr. Jeon's face turned from strict to a smiley one. "Thank you Taehyung, Jungkook loves the private tutor very much. At first he was so moody about it, but when he saw Jimin, I swear he went soft for him." The four of them laughed while Mr. Jeon entered the house, greeting his brother-in-law.

"Annyeong Seojun, how are you doing?" Mr. Jeon high fived his 'brother' while the other smiled. "Live has been great for me, especially when these boys come over and of course you too. How's Jungkook? Where's he?"

Mr. Jeon smiled "Jungkook is being tutored by his future boyfriend." Seojun gasped and clapped his hands. "Congratulations Jaesung! I'm so proud of my bro! And my nephew too!" Jaesung a.k.a Mr. Jeon laughed as the trio cheered.

"So, who is Jungkook's future boyfriend?" Seojun asked as Jaesung smirked. "Your neighbour", he said and Seojun gasped again. "Omg omg omg I ship it! Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin!" Seojun exclaimed, soon after his wife, Hwayoung came to listen to their commotion.

"Jagiya what is it?" Hwayoung asked, looking at her husbin (I got affected by my class lol, we say husbin instead of husband). "Jaesung is going to have grandchildren!" Seojun gushed as Jaesung hit the back of his head while the trio and Hwayoung laughed.

"So, Mr. Jeon, when is the wedding? Will Jimin be pregnant after this?" Hoseok said, smirking at the end. Jaesung laughed, "Hoseok, it's not necessary with the formality, just call me uncle outside of school. By the way, the wedding will be held tonight, at 7pm. You all are invited!" Jaesung beamed proudly, causing everyone to laugh to his silliness and confidence.

"Uncle you wanna know one thing?" Yoongi asked as Jaesung looked at him curiously. "What is it?" Yoongi whispered something to his boyfriends and they nodded in unison. Yoongi said, "Uncle do you have multiple faces? When you are at work, you look so serious. But then when you're with Jungkook, you play around him, and now you are joking with us." Jaesung laughed as he caressed Yoongi's hair.

"You wanna know something?" Jaesung asked Yoongi. He blinked a few times in confusion before nodding. "I wasn't joking when I said Jungkook and Jimin are going to be married tonight." He said, causing everyone to laugh again. "I'm serious about this. I have an instinct that they will marry each other on this day in the future." Seojun patted Jaesung's shoulder, "I'll be waiting for it then." They chuckled and bid their goodbyes before Jaesung went back home.