Waterfall Date

"Boys we're back~" Jaesung sang out and Sooyun giggled while hitting his arm playfully. Jimin and Jungkook glanced at them for a second before continuing to cuddle each other on the couch while watching a show. "Won't you two welcome us?" He faked sulked and Jimin giggled silently before humming. "Jiminie?" Jaesung said while pouting playfully and Jimin couldn't resist his laughter so he did. "Welcome back...dad" He said while laughing and Jungkook then pouted at him too. "You call him dad but you can call me daddy, mochi" Jungkook said and peppered Jimin's face with kisses and Jimin blushed deeply before burying his head in Jungkook's chest and repeatedly hitting his biceps. "Don't" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms while sitting on his boyfriend's torso while the other laughed. "You look cute like that, my baby boy" Jungkook caressed his cheeks lightly, sending shivers and blushes towards the older at not only the praise, but also the nickname. "S-shut up, you're so f-flirty" He stuttered and Jungkook flipped them over, hovering over him and Jimin whimpered before wrapping his arms before the younger's neck while the other's hand traveled into Jimin's loose t-shirt that belonged to Jungkook and gripped his tiny waist firmly.

"Have fun you two. Your mother and I will be watching Netflix and chilling while you have all the fun. By the way, I'd like some grandchildren in the future" He winked and Jungkook smirked at the petite boy beneath him. Jaesung closed the door and left them alone and Jungkook suddenly smiled assuringly. "Don't worry, I won't do anything without your consent" Jungkook said and pecked Jimin lightly before hugging him tightly which made Jimin smiled. "Thank you Kookie" "What are you thanking me for hmm?" Jungkook asked and peppered Jimin's face with loving kisses while Jimin closed his eyes to enjoy this euphoric and comfortable feeling. The kisses stopped and Jimin slowly opened his eyes to find Jungkook looking at him fondly and lovingly while gently caressing his hair affectionately. Jimin leaned into Jungkook's neck and hugged him tightly before the other kissed his forehead and lifted him up lightly, not forgetting to turn off the television and brought themselves to their room. Jungkook placed Jimin carefully on the bed and he laid beside him.

"Jungkookie?" Jimin asked and hugged Jungkook's arm while looking at him with puppy eyes. "Yes lil' bean?" Jungkook replied and looked into Jimin's beautiful brown orbs. "Can I have a kiss?" Jimin pouted and his eyes shined in hope which made Jungkook chuckle before turning his entire body to him. "You don't have to ask" Jungkook lifted his chin softly with his hand and slowly kissed him passionately which made Jimin smile into the kiss. The older straddled onto Jungkook carefully, not breaking the kiss in result of Jungkook wrapping his arms around his tiny slim waist. "Gosh, you're so beautiful" Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin more deeply and the other hummed. "You're beautiful too" Jimin whispered while kissing which made Jungkook pull away. "Never thought that you'll say that" He mumbled and flipped Jimin over before kissing his neck, leaving marks all over taking Jimin off guard. He moaned, loving the way Jungkook's lips does its work skillfully.

Time skip because it's getting boringgg

"Baby angel?" "Huh?" Jungkook kissed his cheek lightly before holding his hand and continued driving. "I love you" Jimin hummed and beamed lightly at his boyfriend. "You're weird sometimes" Jimin suddenly stated which made him raise an eyebrow amusingly which the older saw through the rear mirror. "How so?" Jungkook questioned while chuckling softly then kissed his knuckles lightly. "You always say that you love me out of nowhere, sometimes it's creepy you know" He said honestly which caused Jungkook to laugh at his adorable 'hyung'. "Are you saying that me telling you that I love you is creepy? Okay then, that will the last time I'll say that to you" He teased which made Jimin pout and sulk immediately. "Aniya aniya" He denied it immediately and stole a kiss from Jungkook before continuing on his pouting session making the younger's uwu machine break again. Yes, again. And it hasn't been repaired properly yet.

"You think I'll really let you live the rest of your life not knowing if I love you or not? Hell nah Park Jimin-ssi. So you better get use to it because you'd be hearing it everyday until our next lives. Fuck, I'll continue saying it even when we are it our next lives because I know that I'll provide you with eternal love" Jimin heard his short speech and smile happily while blushing. Usually he would lecture about his language but today he didn't want to do so. "I love you too Jeon Jungkook-ssi" Jimin replied the car stopped shortly. "You have arrived at your destination" Jungkook mimicked the annoying voice that the driving direction app produces that caused Jimin to laugh at his goofiness. Jungkook turned off the engine and proceeded to open the door on Jimin's side. He bowed politely and offered his hand which Jimin giggled while accepting it.

They are going on a simple date by enjoying themselves by the waterfall. "Wow Kookie this is so beautiful! Oh, look there's a black and yellow bird! Aww it's so cute" Jimin shouted excitedly and Jungkook had to calm him down by kissing him. "Baby prince calm down, we have a whole day to ourselves" Jungkook whispered and kissed his neck softly making Jimin nod and smile, an obvious tint of blush appearing on his baby cheeks. "Come, Jagiya" Jungkook offered his hand again and Jimin skipped to him before intertwining their fingers together. "Let's gooo!" He shouted again which made Jungkook chuckle at his current state.

"Jungkookie~ I love you I love you I love you I lov-" Jimin suddenly said when Jungkook was totally silent and the younger kissed him softly again. "Min-ah, I sense something weird. I just have a feeling that something's gonna happen" Jungkook admitted and Jimin nodded in acknowledgement. Right before they know it, a familiar girl stood right in front of them, along with her minions beside her. Not to mention that she was wearing something quite revealing, as if she's trying to seduce somebody. "Jeon Jungkook" She spoke and Jungkook immediately recognised the voice and hid the clueless Jimin behind his back.