Meet My Friends

"Okay, Mr. Park, you're doing well, as long as you're healed properly, you'll be able to be discharge from here" The doctor said smiling while scanning through the results from the test and Jimin nodded. "If you feel any discomfort, we're just a button away" The doctor said and pointed at the emergency button before Jimin nodded and thanked him. The doctor smiled before allowing Jungkook to enter the room and he shut the door after leaving.

"Baby angel, how are you doing hmm?" Jungkook immediately asked and sat down beside him and Jimin pouts. "I want to go back home" Jimin said sulking which made Jungkook heart clench tightly. "Don't worry, you can go back very soon" He said while comforting him and the older held out his smol pinky finger. "Promise?" Jungkook chuckled and intertwined their pinky fingers together. "Promise" He replied and kissed Jimin softly. "Oh, dad brought us our stuff here, and I told him to take this for you" Jungkook said and he took a soft toy out of the bag before watching Jimin's eyes shining in happiness. "Thank you Kookie!" He said and tried to hug Jungkook which the younger complied and they hugged lightly, afraid to hurt Jimin. They exchanged soft kisses before Jimin snuggled into the soft toy and Jungkook kissing his forehead. "Why do you like it so much?" Jungkook asked and caressed Jimin's cheeks affectionately while the other pouted. "Because it is my baby" Jimin said and Jungkook pouted too. "Am I not your baby?" Jimin giggled and shook his head playfully gaining a slight grin from Jungkook. "I know why. Because you're my baby and I'm your hyung" Jungkook answered playfully, causing the older to blush. "No-" "Shh I know I know" Jungkook said and Jimin sulked.

"My eomma and appa and halabeoji and halmeoni bought me this as a birthday gift in Paris when eomma was pregnant" Jimin suddenly said silently a tear fell down his cheek. "Hey don't cry baby angel, it has already passed and we have no power to change the past, but at least they still remain deep in your heart, right?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded while letting the other kiss his tears away. "Let's go visit your halabeoji and halmeoni after you get better?" Jungkook suggested and Jimin looked at him for a while before nodding his head while smiling and sniffing. "Cute" Jungkook said as he saw Jimin hugging his soft toy softly and he slowly fell asleep. Jungkook kissed his forehead before covering him with the blankets so that he wouldn't feel cold in the middle of the night. "Sleep tight, baby angel. You did well" Jungkook whispered, not forgetting to praise him and he saw how Jimin smile slightly in his sleep. He then felt something gripping his index finger and saw Jimin was holding it with his tiny hand while still hugging the soft toy which made Jungkook burst out of his uwu machine. "You must be the prettiest and the most angelic baby boy ever"

Time skip~

"Kookie I don't wanna eat this" Jimin sulked as he saw the bowl of porridge sitting on the table again and Jungkook sighed. "Baby-" "I don't wanna~" He whined and pouted again and Jungkook caressed his cheeks. "Wait here, I'll cook something soft for you, you know it's the doctor's order after all"

It's been a week since Jimin was discharged and he became more clingy and soft as that's possible, though he sometimes craves for some food he still can't eat yet. Jungkook has already went to the kitchen and Jimin follow behind him closely. "What are you making?" Jimin asked and backhugged Jungkook while burying his head in his back. "Something that you might like to have" Jimin hummed and rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder as he watched him. "Is it mashed poatatoes and some soup?" He asked excitedly and Jungkook kissed his head before nodding. "It's samgyetang and you can only drink the soup, not the chicken. But you gotta wait for a bit though, 'cause it's a bit well, not exactly complicated but yeah, and luckily dad bought some chicken yesterday" He explained and Jimin nodded and sighed in satisfaction. "Put the porridge in the microwave first, you'll still need to eat them" Jungkook said again and Jimin pouted but do as he said anyways, since he's making something to eat for him.

"Oh the potatoes are done" Jungkook said and served it on the dining table. "Eat it with your porridge first, we'll have the soup later" "Okay!" Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook ruffled his hair when Jimin started to eat obediently. "Good boy. I'm going to cook something for myself, okay?" Jimin nodded with puppy eyes and Jungkook kissed his forehead before heading to the kitchen again. He simply chose some carbonara and cooked it as quick as he could so Jimin doesn't feel lonely. "Hey muscle bunny, me and your mom are going on a date today, you two, behave" Jaesung suddenly said from the front door and Jimin nodded while eating his food and Jungkook shouted "Yeah okay bye have fun" back to his father. They left shortly and Jungkook was done cooking. He went up to Jimin and sat beside him before pinching Jimin's cheek and eating his own food.

They ate together and sometimes joking around or sharing slight pecks then Jimin being slightly whiny and pouty at the tiniest bit of things ever but Jungkook just comforted him. Jimin ended up on Jungkook's lap while being fed and Jungkook feeding both of them, but Jungkook didn't complain though, he knows that Jimin misses to eat most of the food and gets moody very easily because he couldn't eat them. It isn't his fault though, blame that stupid colleague that stabbed him.

"Can we drink the soup now?" Jimin suddenly whispered and rested onto Jungkook's shoulder. "Aish this cutie~ Okay we can have it now" Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's cheeks delicately before placing him down on the chair carefully and scooping some soup for them.

Time skip again~

"Hey Minnie wanna go shopping?" Jungkook offered and Jimin nodded. "What are we going to get?" he asked and held Jungkook's hand while they were in the car and Jungkook kissed his hand. "Actually we're going to meet my friends, is that okay?" Jungkook said and Jimin hummed in response. "M'kay" The ride was filled with comfortable silence and they reach after 15 minutes. "Come let's go" Jungkook gestured Jimin to follow him and the smaller held in his hand securely. They walked to the elevator and headed to the 3rd floor. They walked to the book shop and was met with all Jungkook's friends. "Hey bro!" Taehyung said and waved at them while Jimin hid behind Jungkook shyly. "Aww how cute~" Hoseok cooed and Jimin blushed before peeking out to them. He saw a familiar face but he isn't sure. "Baby angel?" Jungkook called out and Jimin hummed. "Meet my friends, this is Namjoon, this is Seokjin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi" Jungkook introduced to Jimin but he's eyes were glued to Seokjin and vice versa. "Jin hyung?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded. "Yup, Jin hyung" "Jiminie! How are you doing? Does this playboy treat you well? I'll gladly kick his balls if he doesn't!" Seokjin said and hugged Jimin while the other giggled. "Hyung! Don't do that, he treats me very well, and I just got out from the hospital a week ago" Jimin said and pouted which made Jin pinch his cheek affectionately. "Let's have a drink nearby?" Yoongi suddenly requested while raising his eyebrows which made everybody laugh. "Sure let's go" They made their way to a shop and sat down to start their conversation.