Telepathy

Jimin was woken up by Jungkook softly playing with his hair and pinching his cheeks. He pouted to himself and tried to removed himself from the younger. Well he tried, but was blocked when a muscular arm was wrapped around his tiny waist strongly. He eventually gave up after countless times of attempts to escape his hold and tried to lay on the bed. He was freed for a minute before being pulled into an embrace again.

"Jungkook stoppp~" Jimin whined while pleading as Jungkook hugged him tighter than before. "Hmm you'll need to get used to it, baby. Your mine, remember?" Jungkook said teasingly and Jimin faked a pout. "Not yours. Only your private tutor." Jimin muttered and Jungkook smiled fondly at him. "Now you're my private tutor. Not long after, you are suddenly my cute husband." Jungkook smirked at him and Jimin ignored the weird butterflies in his stomach.

"Anyways since you're awake, shall we ask 20 questions towards each other? We haven't did that before even though you're the one who suggested it on our first lesson." Jungkook's sudden thoughts made Jimin really really scared. "Fine" Jimin breathed out, ignoring Jungkook's excited looks. "Ok, you'll go first since you're older."

"Hmpt! Fine, maybe this question... What are your personal goals?" Jimin tilted his he'd as Jungkook signaled him to come closer to him. "In the future, I want to be.... your man." Jimin looked away, trying his best to hide his blush. "P-please be serious." Jungkook hummed in response as Jimin buried his head into Jungkook's pillow in embrassment.

"Fine. I really want to be an artist in the future. Anyways, since I know almost everything about you already, except for your past, I'm going to ask you about your past." Jungkook said nonchalantly which Jimin panic and scared. Jimin shook his head at Jungkook and showed him his pouty lips and puppy eyes."Hmm totally not working~" Jungkook said and Jimin hit his shoulder repeatedly. Jungkook faked a groan and press his hand on his place Jimin had hit him. Jimin took the chance to escape and ran out of Jungkook's room. When Jungkook had noticed it, he chased after him while Jimin ran around the house. Jungkook almost got Jimin but then he bumped into a chest. He looked up and saw his head. Jimin was hiding behind him while giggling and Jungkook snickered at him.

"Dad look over there! Mom is wearing something that us innocent kids shouldn't look at!" Jungkook screeched loudly and pointed towards his mother. She slowly walked towards her husband and pulled his tie, leading him to their room. Jungkook smirked and Jimin started running away again.

Jimin whimpered and Jungkook backhugged him and placed him on the couch in the living room. "You try to run away from me? Not a chance, Minnie (meanie)." Jungkook said and started tickling Jimin in every single sensitive area he has. He had found out over the month. Jimin laughed out and Jungkook snickered to himself. He tickled him harder and Jimin let out more laughters.

"Noooo stop hahahashahahasha" Jimin begged cutely while laughing. Jungkook continued his work until Jimin was breathless. "Stop please~" Jimin whined and Jungkook hummed. He removed himself from Jimin and he ran to hide himself somewhere.

"Oh god Jiminie how old are you? And here I thought you were older than me by 2 years." Jungkook mumbled to himself and started searching for Jimin. He looked through corners that he didn't knew existed until that day. Suddenly, giggles coming from the laundry room startled him. He smirked to himself and rushed towards the room. He slowly opened the door and there, Jimin was hiding a pile of clothes. His back was facing him so he decided to scare him.

"Park Jimin-ssi, there's a bug on the pile of clothes~" Jungkook said as Jimin immediately jumped out and turned around, grabbing the first thing he saw. Jungkook.

"Where's the bug? Oh my god where is it?!" Jimin asked, alerted and looked around frantically. Jungkook snickered to himself and Jimin heard it. He slapped the taller's chest frustrately and stuck his tongue at him.

Jungkook sweared, if Jimin was already his, he would have sucked on his tongue until Jimin begs and whines for more. "Come baby, let's eat without my parents. They already have something to eat." Jungkook smirked again and Jimin looked at him again, groaning. "Y-you are an annoying brat. And again, I'm single, not your b-baby." Jimin said and huffed towards Jungkook. "But you are my cute little mochi ~" Jungkook teased and Jimin blushed, hiding himself from Jungkook. "S-stop. W-what are you d-doing?" Jimin said as Jungkook flung him over his shoulder effortlessly. "You still stood on the same spot despite me inviting you for a dinner and now I have no choice but to carry you around like that." Jungkook said and shrugged his shoulder and made Jimin lift up a little. Jimin struggled against Jungkook's strong hold until he placed him down. "Now, sit here and eat." Jimin shook his head in denial. "I'm fat" Jimin whispered out and Jungkook gasped loudly. "You? Fat? Oh my god, how long haven't you look into the mirror, eh? You are skinny as hell and fuck, you don't even weight anything and that's unhealthy for you! If you don't want to eat, I'm going to make you eat it!" Jungkook said, his tone almost scolding and demanding Jimin to eat. Jimin pouted and whined like a spoiled brat."Don't wanna!" Jimin said and Jungkook lifted him up and seated him on his lap. He then spooned some food up and brought it to his lips. "Now, you better eat it because I'm sure you don't wanna face the aftermath of not eating healthily" Jungkook said and Jimin unwillingly opened his mouth and Jungkook fed him, just like that with his right hand while he eats on his own, using his left hand.

Unsurprisingly, Jungkook finished his food faster than Jimin. He continued to feed Jimin while he pat his head. Jungkook was dominant, and Jimin knew he couldn't fight back because it would be utterly useless. Slowly but surely, the food was gone and Jimin had a bump on his stomach. "Look now you made me fatter." Jimin whined and Jungkook shrugged. "But at least now you're healthy."