Sleepy

"Solve this equation since you said you already know what to do" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at the question that Jimin gave him. "Oh is this for my standard? It looks so hard yet so easy at the same time!" Jungkook said and held up his pen slowly after analyzing the question. Jimin shrugged at him and smiled as Jungkook wrote down the steps quickly but neatly. He then immediately found the answer and he handed it up to Jimin. "Hmmm..... Not bad, let's try this question then. Jungkook knew the answer as soon as he saw the question. Jimin widen his eyes as Jungkook proudly gave him his answer. Jimin nodded and said to Jungkook. "I guess you really just don't know how to use your knowledge properly then. Now let's just study about chemistr-" "Noooooo I want biology" Jungkook cut him off and the other sighed. "Whatever~" Jimin said and took out his notes and threw them to Jungkook. "Study it yourself first since I'm not in the mood of teaching you biology" He said and laid on Jungkook's bed lazily since it was so inviting to him.

Jungkook easily caught up with the biology topics that he was supposed to learn. When he was done he called Jimin. "Baby prince I'm done~" He said and Jimin nodded tiredly with a slight blush. He walked to the desk and asked Jungkook a few questions and the taller answered them perfectly. "You're doing good, let's learn about the umm....reproductive system? Jeon Jungkook what did you do to my notes?! I didn't write this and I don't even have this" Jimin said and his smile faded into a frown, following by a small pout. He shook his head in disbelief and headed to Jungkook's bed again. "If you like that so much just read it up yourself. That is my weakest topic in the entire science field" Jimin said and yawned tiredly while collapsing into his bed once again. "Are you even my private tutor or not Park Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook asked as his eyes traveled to Jimin. "Fine. Bye." Jimin said and walked out of the room tiredly and headed towards the front door but Jungkook backhugged him. "Sorry baby, I won't bother you that much but can I ask you some questions if I dont understand certain things?" Jimin nodded and leaned into Jungkook's touch while the taller carried him all the way upstairs again.

He placed Jimin beside him and Jimin yawned. "We'll replace today's class to tomorrow. Now, I just want to sleep~" Jimin whined and Jungkook smiled. "Who's older here?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shrugged. "A-ask yourself." "Okay. Hi yourself, who's older here? Me or this cute little mochi sitting right there tiredly?" Jungkook said jokingly and Jimin pouted softly. "You meanie!" Jimin said while sticking his tongue out. This time, Jungkook smiled and pulled Jimin into a kiss. The smaller widened his eyes in shock and Jungkook was enjoying his lips. Jimin slowly but surely kissed back and Jungkook placed him on his lap, making the older lean into the younger's chest while still kissing him. They broke apart with redness tinted on their cheeks.

"K-kookie" Jimin suddenly said and Jungkook looked at him fondly making Jimin go redder and he lowered his head. "What's wrong, baby prince?" Jungkook asked softly and Jimin pouted. "I-I want to s-sleep" Jimin said while yawning as Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows. "Did you not sleep well yesterday?" He frowned and Jimin immediately shook his head. "Aniya aniya I just, had t-to deal with s-something just now" Jimin said and Jungkook sighed while caressing his cheeks. "I don't know what you're thinking right now, but please always remember that I love you~" Jungkook said smiling slightly and Jimin nodded with teary eyes. "C-can I trust y-you? After I-I tell you everything, would y-you still l-love me?" Jimin said letting a single drop of tear flow down his cheeks. "Only when you're ready. If you're not, I'm going to wait, even if I wait forever I will still love you the same, no matter what happens." Jungkook said and Jimin sobbed silently.

"I-I'm r-ready" Jimin said between his sobs which slowed down a bit and Jungkook smiled. Jungkook nodded before Jimin took a deep breath. "It was 14 years ago and that time I used to want my parents to let me visit my grandparents but they lived far away. So, on my 7th birthday, t-they let me visit my grandparents. A-and suddenly a c-car crashed t-towards us and both m-my parents were dead. When I-I woke up in the h-hospital, t-tgey were already buried b-because t-tgey thought I-I didn't know which way m-my parents c-chose, and I-I feel l-like it's s-so unfair." Jimin said quietly and Jungkook kissed away his tears which were flowing down endlessly. "Then before I w-woke up in the h-hospital, they already a-arranged everything f-for me. Later on, I f-found out that it was a p-plotted m-murder. I-I'm scared, K-kookie." Jimin said and buried his head in Jungkook's neck and Jungkook wrapped his arms around his slim waist.

"A-and that's how I m-met Jin h-hyung. He was h-helping out in the o-orphanage I stayed there until the age of 14 w-when somebody wanted to adopt me. I didn't want to leave there b-but I h-had to" Jimin said and Jungkook sighed while soothing his back. He pecked his lips twice and carried him to the bed. "Sleep well, won't you baby angel?" Jungkook said and caressed his hair while Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and laid down on his lap, slowly falling asleep with his head buried in Jungkook's abdomen.

Jungkook smiled at his baby and picked his phone out to take a picture of him. He grinned to himself and carressed Jimin's cheeks gently. "Sleep tight, cupcake" Jungkook said softly and he felt Jimin hugging him tighter.