Escape Route

"Yah Mr. Jeon are you listening or you do want detention?" Mr. Kim said while crossing his arms. Jungkook shrugged in response and Taehyung's slight chuckle could be heard by Jungkook. He glared at him and averted his gaze at the teacher standing in front of the whiteboard. He rolled his eyes since the teacher wasn't teaching. "Mr. Kim what do you expect me to listen to if you don't teach anything right now?" Jungkook said and crossed his legs and also his arms.

"Dtention for you Mr. Jeon! Now class, let's continue with our lesson and ignor-" "Yeah whatever Mr. Kim. Since I already have detention, shouldn't you also faster teach your students rather than wasting your time to ask them doing nonsense?" Jungkook said while shrugging at the teacher which made his blood boil. He gritted his teeth and continued on with teaching while Jungkook rolled his eyes.  The lesson went on like that and when it's over, Jungkook quickly rushed to the principal's office. It was the only way to escape detention.

"Oh my son, did you successfully get me a son-in-law yesterday? Ah I'm so proud of you!" Mr. Jeon gasped and Jungkook nodded, smiling sheepishly at that statement. "Oh look how fast my son has grown up!" He said and wiped away his fake tears and Jungkook giggled. "Wait lemme call Sooyun-" "Dad, just tell her when we go back home, okay?" "Yeah by the way we came back home pretty late yesterday and then you were not at home. Where were you?" Jaesung (Mr. Jeon) asked and Jungkook smiled. "I slept in the blanket fort that I built in the backyard with Jimin." Jaesung fanboyed over his son and his son-in-law while Jungkook was really happy. He was really glad that his dad was so supportive of him. "Dad?" "Yeah?" "I- thank you." Jungkook said and Jaesung looked at him curiously. "For what?" "For everything." He said and hugged his dad tightly and the other hugged back. "Aish no problem you little muscle bunny. You're my child after all." "Dad I'm not little. And if I'm a muscle bunny, you are also one since you also have muscles and I inherited your bunny teeth." Jungkook said and pulled away from the hug. "Yah you're little 'cause you're younger than me!" "Jimin is older than me but he's little! It does not make any sense!" Jungkook whined and Jaesung laughed.

"But you're still shorter than me~" Jaesung teased and Jungkook groaned. "By 1 centimetre.." "Still shorter than me!" "Fine if I'm a little muscle muscle bunny, then you're a big muscle bunny!" "LITTLE MUSCLE BUNNY!" "BIG MUSCLE BUNNY!"

They kept on arguing over nonsense like that and when they were in the car, they kept on arguing. They were still arguing over who is the little muscle bunny and big muscle bunny until they reached the house. Sooyun rushed over and pulled her husband away from his son. Jungkook sighed but still smiled nevertheless. "Dad! Mom! I'm going to coffee shop!" "Okay, bring me my son-in-law back here! We want to see him!" Jaesung shouted from the inside and Jungkook walked to the nearby coffee shop.

"Hello sir, what would you err- Kookie!" Jimin said as he removed his eyes from his phone and blushed at the taller. "Hi Minnie! I'll have the usual, as you know. But this time without the cream, please?" Jungkook said and Jimin blushed harder while nodding. "It's 2 dollars." "Isn't it 4 dollars?" Jungkook said and Jimin become as red as a tomato. "One dollar deducted because you want it without the cream and the other one dollar is my favorite costumer's discount." He muttered cutely and Jungkook gladly paid 2 dollars. While Jimin took the money, Jungkook saw him wearing the bracelet. He smiled and gave him a finger heart before sitting in the window seat. Jimin smiled shyly and luckily his colleague was working for the night shift for today. Since almost all the people who work there was having their lunch in the nearby restaurants, Jimin made the coffee for Jungkook himself. He didn't forget to draw a heart shape on it before serving it to Jungkook. There were no other customers at this time in the shop.

"Here's your drink, enjoy it Kookie!" Jimin said and almost left the the cashier again but Jungkook held his wrist. Jungkook stood up and Jimin looked at him curiously. He spun him around and pulled him closer, making Jimin's back touch Jungkook's chest. He held their hands together tightly and kiss Jimin's cheeks. He let go of one hand and wrapped it around Jimin's tiny waist. Jimin blushed the entire time and he would be lying if he said that he didn't enjoy it. He melted into Jungkook's touch and hummed. Jungkook softly left trails of kisses down Jimin's cheeks to his neck while Jimin felt like passing out. Neck kisses are his weaknesses. His legs nearly gave up but Jungkook held him in place. After that, he turned Jimin around again and gave him a soft and gentle peck on the lips. Jimin gasped and hid himself from Jungkook. "Baby, I really really love you!" Jungkook said and Jimin gave him a small shy smile. "I-I love y-you too"