Hospital

"Muscle bunny. Muscle bunny. Psst!" Jaesung whispered against his ear and Jungkook groaned before rubbing his eyes while mumbling "I'm not a muscle bunny" under his breath. "Your things are here, and Jimin's are there, okay? I will not disturb you now, we'll come to pick you up to school tomorrow" He whispered again and Jungkook frowned. "Wait can I skip for tomorrow? Please?" He pleaded and his father sighed.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Fine fine fine you win muscle bunny" He sighed and left his son alone.

Jungkook smiled and looked at his watch. It was currently 7pm, and Jimin was still asleep, until Jungkook felt Jimin grip getting tighter and tighter each second. "Baby angel?" Jungkook called out and he saw Jimin trying to open his eyes. "Baby!" Jungkook said as Jimin was fully awake. "Hmm?" Jimin hummed in confusion and stared at Jungkook's face with puppy eyes for an answer. "Don't you feel pain?" Jungkook asked in confusion and Jimin stared at him, more confused with whatever he's saying. "What? I feel numb right now" Jimin whispered softly while pouting and Jungkook smiled at him. "You're at the hospital, baby angel. You got hurt while you were working" He explained softly and Jimin nodded weakly with puffy eyes. "Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook asked panickedly and Jimin shook his head while starting to break into sobs. "Angel, don't cry, I'm here for you, okay?" Jungkook tried to comfort Jimin and the other kept on crying. "I-I t-thought y-you don't l-love m-me anymore" He trembled and Jungkook's heart broke and he was quite furious about that. "What made you think about that? I've always love you, and I will continue doing so, even if you d-don't" Jungkook sighed and held Jimin's hand tightly before wiping his tears away, then he kissed his cheeks and forehead lightly. "S-sorry K-kookie" Jimin sniffed while Jungkook caressed his cheeks lightly. "Do you mind... telling me what happened?" Jungkook asked and kissed Jimin's temple and the other bit his lips in order for himself to not cry again. He held Jungkook's hand for security and looked at Jungkook's eyes for comfort which Jungkook got the hint of. He hugged Jimin lightly and he snuggled into his neck. "Thank you, for saving me" Jimin mumbled silently into the crook of his neck and Jungkook kissed his head lovingly.

"Hyungie" Jimin whispered and pouted but Jungkook couldn't see it. "Yes baby?" Jungkook whispered back into his ear huskily causing the other to giggle and blush. "You sound weird!" He giggled as he said, causing the other to smile since his baby is happy. He booped his nose against Jimin's and connected their lips together lightly. "Baby angel?" Jungkook called and Jimin nodded his head innocently which made Jungkook's heart beating quicken at the cute sight. "You know what? Let's play a game" Jungkook requested and Jimin's eyes sparkled in hope and excitement. "What is it?" He said cheerfully but silently and it made Jungkook excited too. "It's will be like a Q&A, but it's called boyfriend tag. I know this probably only happens to YouTube couples, but maybe we could try it out" Jungkook suggested and Jimin nodded curiously.

"First off, what's my favourite colour?" Jungkook asked and Jimin thought for a while before answering "Black and red" silently while smiling and Jungkook smiled back at him. "Okay, your turn!" Jimin pouted "Where did we have our first date?" Jungkook chuckled and kissed Jimin's forehead. "How could I forget? It was at the beach. Or maybe even on the afternoons where we hang out in the shop, but" He sighed and looked at Jimin painfully and the other bit his lips nervously. "M' sorry Kookie" "Hmm why apologise anyways? It's not your fault, and even if it is, I won't stay mad at you" Jungkook answered and laid his head on top of his arms that were placed on the siderail of the bed and Jimin poked his cheek lightly. "You're beautiful, don't let anyone get to you because of that, okay?" Jungkook suddenly said which made Jimin blush and nod his head obediently like a good boy he is. He leaned onto Jungkook's head and rested a while there.

Jungkook ruffled his hair and let him rest on his arm. "You wanna continue the game?" Jungkook asked and kissed Jimin's nose which resulted a slight blush from the older. "Okay" Jimin replied and looked into Jungkook's doe eyes and smiled angelically which fluttered his heart. Jungkook caressed his cheek and asked, "When is my birthday?" "September 1st" Jimin smiled again and Jungkook gave him a bunny smile. "That's easy, what's my favourite animal?" Jimin asked and Jungkook frowned. "I think you would like any animal, but especially a cat or dog" Jungkook answered and Jimin looked at him while pouting. "But you missed something. A bunny" Jimin answered and giggled while Jungkook stared at him and stole a peck. "Why a bunny?" Jungkook asked and Jimin giggled even more. "Because you're a muscle bunny" Jimin whispered into his ear and laughed at Jungkook's reaction. "But a manly, handsome and cute bunny" Jimin answered and poked Jungkook's cheek again with his smol finger which gained a slight blush from Jungkook. "You finally blushed!" Jimin said happily and Jungkook kissed him lightly. "Because you're supposed to be the cute one" Jungkook said and Jimin gave him puppy eyes again. "But I'm older" He pouted and Jungkook chuckled. "Says the one who calls me hyung" Jungkook said and pinched Jimin's cheek lightly before cooing at the cute sight of Jimin being pouty.

"You really know how to use your cuteness without any license huh" Jungkook said and Jimin shook his head in denial. "I have a license" he said and the younger hummed. "Where is it?" Jimin blushed before pointing at Jungkook. "You are my l-license" He stuttered and Jungkook smiled softly at him. "I'm curious about one thing though" Jimin nodded his head as a sign for Jungkook to continue. "Do you dance?" Jungkook asked and Jimin blushed profusely before nodding his head again. "Really?" Jungkook asked excitedly and Jimin nodded, getting excited too. "I danced when I was in middle school, and I love it! But I stopped dancing for a few months now" Jimin said then started to pout and Jungkook felt bad for him. "Did you stop because of me?" Jungkook asked and Jimin widened his eyes in shock. "No no no, it's just that I want to spend time with y-you. And also, I'm your private tutor" Jungkook frowned and Jimin was immersed and smiling at the thought of him dancing again. "Would you like it? If you could dance again?" The other broke his thoughts and he nodded while stealing a kiss from the younger. "You're precious, must've been an angel in your past life, and now you're my little angel" Jungkook suddenly said which a blush crept onto Jimin's baby cheeks. "You're so flirty" Jimin said and leaned into Jungkook more but he wasn't complaining though. "And you love it" Jungkook added and Jimin scrunched his nose which made Jungkook fall in love even more for him if it was possible. They stared at each other for a while before moving closer and closer, until their lips touch and they kissed softly for a solid 3 minutes. Jungkook started to kissed Jimin deeply and the older complied. After a while, they pulled away with red faces. "I love you" Jungkook panted and Jimin whispered "I love you too" back to him.

"Onionhaseyo" A voice from behind spoke and they both glared at him. "Oh my god, I was just being friendly and you two.... Aish anyways, Mr. Park, how are you feeling now?" "I feel being interrupted by the doctor" He whispered to Jungkook and the other laughed. "What's so funneh?" The doctor asked in confusion and they laughed harder. "Oh nothing, he said that he's doing just fine" "Well, if you say so. But Mr. Jeon, please cooperate with me, we will need to run a few tests to make sure that Mr. Park's condition is stable" Jungkook nodded and stole a kiss from Jimin before walking to the doctor. "Wait, Mr. Kim?!" Jungkook asked shocked looking at his friend's father. "Took you long enough to realise huh, Jungkook" The man chuckled and Jungkook froze in his spot. Jungkook slowly smiled and went out from the room to wait outside instead while the doctor did the checkup for Jimin.