When You Argue Over The Smallest Things

"You! How dare you" Taehyung said loudly after Jungkook opened the door for him and his boyfriends who were shaking their heads at the loudness he caused. "Taetae~" Jimin called softly behind Jungkook which made Taehyung stopped instantly. "Aww Chimchim" Taehyung cooed and attempted to get to his soulmate but Jungkook instantly stopped him from doing so. Jimin tapped on Jungkook's shoulder to gain his attention. "Kookie can I talk to Taetae please?" He pouted with the puppy eyes and the younger couldn't resist the cuteness. "Just for a while, okay cupcake?" "Okay!" Jimin jumped onto Taehyung and Jeonlous immediately appeared while the other two boys watched in amusement. "Taehyung-ssi, you do know that Jimin is my boyfriend right?" Taehyung immediately shot him a glare and tched. "As if my boyfriends aren't standing there enjoying our little drama" He shrugged and rolled his eyes before pointing at them then focusing on Jimin again.

"Hey Min you wanna know something?" Jimin nodded curiously and Taehyung giggled before whispered into his ear. "Yesterday Sugar toppped us" He said without hesitation and Jimin was shocked. "Jinjja? Oh my god!" "Yeah now we are all switching. Hmm how about you and Jungkook huh?" Taehyung asked while smirking and Jimin blush as he wiggled his eyebrow. "We didn't d-do it yet" He admitted and glanced at his boyfriend who had an intense stare on him making him really flustered. The other then sighed before heading to Hoseok and Yoongi. "Oooh Jiminie~" Taehyung teased loudly and the other immediately hit him repeatedly on the arm. "Anyways you're three years older than me and yet you haven't got laid yet while I do it once in three days, sometimes two" Taehyung beamed proudly and Jimin reminded himself that he didn't have as much confidence as his soulmate has. "I-I'll try, n-next time m-maybe"

"You know I'm just joking, Chimchim. Don't force yourself to do something that you don't like, it's best if you wait until the right time comes. You've only dated for not so long, only just a few months, so just enjoy your time now together, and the rest will follow closely behind. Not too closely I mean, but yeah" Taehyung smiled brightly and Jimin nodded while pouting. "Now go get yo man, he's stealing my boyfriends from me. Hmph we ain't even done yet, no we didn't even start" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded before he went to Jungkook again. "Hyungie" Jimin said silently so the others wouldn't know about it the nickname and he went to back hug him. "Hobi hyung, Yoonie hyung" Jimin greeted politely while smiling beautifully again making Jungkook jealous. "Kookie Taetae called for you" He whispered softly to his beloved boyfriend and the other immediately glared at his cousin who glared back too. "Okay, don't get too close to them alright?" Jungkook asked in jealously and Jimin kissed him in front of them as an answer for him. "Okay Kookie" Jungkook pecked him once more before moving to start a war with his 'enemy'.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU GET A HIGHER MARK THAN ME? AND 0.1 MARKS! GOSH I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!" Taehyung started off furiously and Jungkook smirked at the younger. "I don't know, maybe you didn't seek enough help from Namjoon hyung I guess?" "Pfft like I can't do it on my own. UNCLEEE!" He shouted for Jaesung's help and he arrived immediately, mentally cursing and shaking his head upon overhearing their stupid argument. He could have just chill with his wife and yet she's on some kind of work, and hearing them argue makes him more frustrated. He sighed and let them see their scores of their exam paper. "Not fair I got only one mark lower than you in a subject and here I am getting 2nd place? Unacceptable!" He whined and complained while Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were just giggling at the immature and unreasonable boys. (y'all this is for fun they aren't actually so immature lmao, like siblings' love hate relationship)

"Urgh if you two keep arguing my eardrums are gonna burst. How do your throats last for so long /sighs/" They were now not fighting over their results, but rather Jimin. "Yash you brat Jimin's mine you back off!" Jungkook said possessively and Taehyung smirked. "Jimin's my soulmate and you're only his boyfriend" "Well YOU'RE JUST a soulmate and I'm his future husband" "Pfft Jimin likes me more, don't you Chimchim?" Jimin frantically nodded and Taehyung grinned at the older. "Tsk he only likes you, but he loves me right baby?" Jimin nodded again upon them calling his name and they started arguing more making Jimin pout and move to them while they watched the more interesting drama now.

He basically tore them apart and dragged Taehyung to Hoseok and Yoongi before the younger whined. "Chimchim~" "Don't fight over the tiniest bit of things! You both got to become cousins and I'm just a friend. Yet you fight over me" Jimin explained almost madly and annoyed so Jungkook immediately backhugged his boyfriend. "Baby prince, I'm sorry, I promise I won't argue with Taehyung anymore" He huffed and Taehyung came to hug Jimin, signalling Jungkook to let go. "Chimchim I'm sorry" He pouted and Jungkook scoffed silently just so his boyfriend wouldn't hear.

"I forgive you, but not Kookie" He said and Jungkook's heart immediately ached in pain. "But bab-" Jimin shushed him and gave him a little wink before Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement. "Ha! Serve you right umm" Taehyung tried to say but Jimin glared at him instead. "Then I'll just not forgive both of you. Hmph!" He said and Taehyung gasped loudly. "Nooo Chimchim, my soulmate please forgive meeeee" He pleaded and Jimin smiled happily. "Okay!" Hoseok and Yoongi's laughter could be heard from behind and Taehyung went to jump on them.

"Baby~" Jungkook called out and Jimin faked being mad before heading to them before bidding goodbye after so much dramatic scenes and arguments like urghh who would just barge into one's house, put on a fight, and leave? And that, is Taehyung and Jungkook because Jungkook would definitely do the same too.

Jimin ignored Jungkook and just went straight up to his own room and not their shared room before locking the door in front of Jungkook and started rethinking life choices. Jimin always uses his own room when they argue or something like that, but that only happened once. Jungkook sighed and tried knocking but the older wouldn't budge a single inch, too caught up in his own thoughts to actually hear Jungkook knocking. Jungkook sighed for the last time before sending a text to him saying that he'll be going out. The last time Jimin forgave him with a box of chocolates, and he wonders what could he buy this time for him. An expensive necklace? Or some flowers? Maybe even a cake? Probably a kiss would do the job.

He decided to buy some ingredients to make dinner for his mochi. Also a red rose, maybe for decoration, but maybe Jimin would appreciate it. He decided not to buy alcohol since he doesn't want Jimin drunk, but if he really wants one they have a bunch at home which was meant for drinking but ended up looking like a collection but Jimin doesn't know the display room yet.

"If it's not you, it's not anyone~" He sang along the radio and sighed upon hearing the familiar lyrics that he and Jimin used to harmonise together. "Yah why am I thinking like I've broke up" He scolded himself and chuckled afterwards.