Spending Time With Your Boyfriend

"Oh Seokjinnie hyung help me Jungkook's birthday is in 35 minutes, oh my god what should I do? Should I give him my present now? Do I make him supper?" Jimin freaked out completely over the phone and the older laughed hard and Namjoon's voice was heard too. "Just tell him happy birthday and give him a kiss. I'm sure he'd love it" "But what if he thinks it's not enough?" Jimin panicked as it was his first time celebrating Jungkook's birthday and Jungkook was in the shower so Jimin took the chance to seek advice from his closest hyung. "Jiminie, just do as Jinnie said and remember to not make out with him so he won't get turned on hehe" Namjoon said cheekily and Jungkook came out of the shower at the same time. "Hyungg he's here now helpp" Jimin whispered and both Seokjin and Namjoon laughed in unison. "Just do whatever you feel is right and Jungkook will love it. Good night Jiminie, Joonie and I will call Jungkook to wish him later. For now, just let you be yourself and just do as we say or whatever you wanna do. Bye!" They hung up and Jungkook walked towards the bed where Jimin was. 

Jimin immediately got flustered as Jungkook was just wearing his boxers and his hair was still dripping wet, so Jimin ordered him to sit down and took the towel from him to dry his hair. Jungkook hummed in satisfaction and Jimin kissed his forehead lightly when he's done. Jungkook smiled brightly and cupped Jimin's cheeks before kissing his nose lightly. "Baby, you look so cute" Jungkook praised and Jimin blushed a little. "Well you're hot" Jimin said and Jungkook turned red at the unexpected answer and Jimin giggled at his stunned boyfriend. Jungkook hummed in response and laid in Jimin's lap and the older played with his hair delicately, sometimes messing it up then giggled to make it neat again. 

"Well, cutie, I'm a bit hungry, don't you know?" Jungkook asked and Jimin widened his eyes. "You're hungry? Do you want me to make something for you?" The older asked worriedly and Jungkook nodded while pouting playfully and Jimin rushed to the kitchen to make food for his boyfriend, making the younger chuckle slightly and Jimin constantly glanced at the clock. 25 minutes left. He made some ramyeon and shoved the plate into Jungkook's hands. "Silly bunny, why didn't you say you were hungry earlier?" Jimin scolded and Jungkook smiled at his caring boyfriend. The younger didn't say anything and brought Jimin to the balcony. He let the older sit down first before feeding him, making Jimin confused. "Shh I know you're hungry too, since we skipped dinner" Jungkook shut him off when Jimin was about to question him so the smaller happily enjoyed it with Jungkook. Luckily he made 3 packs of it. They finished off quickly and Jungkook did the dishes when there was 5 minutes left. Jimin went to brush his teeth since they would be kissing later and Jungkook joined him in seconds. 

When the couple was done, Jimin glanced at the clock nervously again and laid in Jungkook's lap this time. The clock struck midnight, and Jimin smiled at the younger. "Happy birthday Kookie" Jimin wished cheerfully and Jungkook beamed happily at the boy in his lap before cupping his cheeks and kissing him softly. Jimin was beyond delighted, and Jungkook was on euphoria. "I love you, Jagiya" Jungkook said and Jimin booped his nose. "I love you too, Kookie. And umm, are you not going to wear a shirt?" Jimin asked shyly and Jungkook smirked at him.

"No clothes, I'll be just wearing boxers in the night from now on" Jungkook said and his hands traveled to Jimin's chest teasingly, caressing it softly which made in other moan at the touch and Jungkook pinched his nipples playfully, earning a loud whimper and Jimin arched his back in pleasure since he was just, you know, sensitive. "You j-just turned 20 f-for 6 minutes a-and" Jimin moaned out and Jungkook thought it was more than just sexy. "Yes baby" "E-enough p-please" Jimin pleaded and Jungkook immediately stopped whatever he was doing. "Sorry baby, just thought you were extremely sexy without your shorts" Jungkook kissed him apologetically and the older blushed again. "My boxers to be exact" Jungkook reminded and Jimin was a flustered mess before laying down on the bed with Jimin, which only made the smaller blush and try to cover his upper body since Jungkook was staring. The younger hummed and made another hickey onto Jimin's collarbone which was very, very near to his chest and the other blushed and enjoyed his boyfriend touches and kisses.