I'd Love To Let Him Tutor Me

Jungkook's pov

We were studying but all that I could think is how lucky I am. The petite boy kept on teaching me about algebra but I could only be lost in his beauty. As I stared at him, he looked at me, frowning.

"You're not focusing at all, Jungkook." Jimin pouted while facing me. Oh god, how irresistible can he be? I nodded and looked at his puppy eyes. "How about we make a deal?" His sweet voice spoke, making me nod while still staring at him. A tiny of blush crept on his flawless face and it made him look more ethereal, so heavenly till I took a glimpse at what heaven looks like.

"How about we focus now, I'll ask you 10 questions regarding what I explained before this session ends, then we'll get to know each other better?" Jimin suggested to which I nodded immediately, knowing that I'll get to spend time with this angel in disguise.

Jimin's pov

I had to hide the slight blush which was displayed on the face almost throughout the session, but who knew that this boy is so hot? I thought all students were ugly when they study, and only become slightly 'better looking' after graduating. I saw him smirking and then we continued with whatever we were doing. I taught him on how to calculate stoichiometry (I taught him algebra just now). He seem to really focus this time. I smiled to myself and continued teaching him. We studied for like another one hour until we heard the front door of his house open. I'm guessing that it's his father though. He looked at me and nodded his head and I continued with my work.

Finally, we were done and I sighed in relief.

"Now, time for questions. First off, do you have any questions you wanna ask?" He thought for awhile before nodding. I leaned closer as he pulled me by my hoodie. "How could one be so beautiful, Park Jimin?" he whispered huskily, making me shiver slightly. He then puffed beside my ear as I widen my eyes while a light tint crimson appeared on my cheeks.

He saw it and pulled away, acting as if nothing happened but I was having a hard time breathing. He chuckled and I knew I need to calm down asap. "So Jimin, what are the questions that you're gonna ask me, huh?"

I cleared my throat and he raised an eyebrow. "W-what is the purpose of algebra?" I cursed internally for stuttering at the start. "He took a deep breath and answered,"The purpose of algebra is to make it easy to state a mathematical relationship and its equation by using letters of the alphabet or other symbols to represent entities as a form of shorthand. Algebra allows you to substitute values in order to solve the equations for the unknown quantities." I nodded, impressed with his answer.

"Now, the second question. How do you calculate stoichiometry?" I said, without any stutter this time. He scratch the back of his head for a short while on purpose and replied, "First, balance the equation. Next, convert units of a given substance to moles. Then, using the mole ratio, calculate the moles of substance yielded by the reaction. Lastly, convert moles of wanted substance to desired units." I widened my eyes and he shrugged at me. I nodded.

"Okay let's move on from that  question. How many types of algebra are there?" I asked. "There are five main types of algebraic equations, distinguished by the position of variables, the types of operators and functions used and the behavior of their graphs. Each type of equation has a different expected input and produces an output with a different interpretation." Jungkook said confidently, as I smiled at him. He doesn't seem like a dumb student at all.

"Okay so, this will be like a iq question that I've never taught you yet. Who invented Maths?" He looked at me, clearly confused. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "Ancient Greeks did. At the beginning in the 6th century BC with the Pythagoreans, the Ancient Greeks began a systematic study of mathematics as a subject in its own right with Greek mathematics. Around 300 BC, Euclid introduced the axiomatic method still used in mathematics today, consisting of definition, axiom, theorem, and proof." I explained to him, as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Could you somehow teach me that in the next lesson? I can't really focus now." Jungkook said, looking into my soul with his doe-like eyes which sent shivers down my spine. I nodded frantically, eyes searching for something to land on, but unfortunately there wasn't enough time when Jungkook lifted my head from my chin to look at him. I shut my eyes tight when I felt something on my forehead. Something that I haven't experienced before.

"Gomawo, Park Jimin-ssi." Jungkook spoke in a teasing manner right beside my ear. I still had my eyes shut tightly as he caressed my head delicately with one hand and the other was caressing my left hand. He brought my hand towards his side and got rid of the sweater paws. He brought it up higher and I opened my eyes slowly but surely. In front of me was Jungkook kissing my one of my knuckles softly and moving on to the next one. I was beyond shocked and he finally let go of my hand.

I swing my hand to my mouth, gasping when he turned away, looking at his book. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me again. I shook my head as I regained myself again. It went on with me asking questions and him either answering it or shaking his head as he said 'I don't know'.

The tutor session ended just like that with my constant prasings as he wasn't as stupid as I thought so. "Stop it" He said, sternly. Making my heart stop beating at that point as he sounded so sexy. But it made me remember something...