Way Back Home

Jimin's pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and started to panic. What if I'm caught by them again? My thoughts died down when the door of the room opened, revealing someone I recognised. "Jiminie, are you okay?" It was Jungkook. "Umm yeah t-totally fine."

"Jimin, how about you stay here for tonight?" the man behind my student said. "No no no it's fine, err Mr. Jeon. I can manage it myself." I smiled and his face immediately turned sad. "Oh I bought dinner for us and some dessert too. I bought more than usual and I guess all of that are going to be a waste." he frowned slightly which Jimin shook his head immediately as a response. "Aniyo it's just I don't wanna bother you guys. I'm afraid that I will cause trouble to you guys." I explained which earned a smile in return. "It's no problem, Jimin." Mr. Jeon said and poked Jungkook's side once. He jumped a little before nodding to me.

"By the way, just call me uncle. Mr. Jeon's only my name if we're in schooling area." Mr. Jeon smiled at me and I quickly nodded. Jungkook gave me his bunny smile to which I felt my cheeks burning. I stood up from the bed and bowed at uncle. "Jagiya, gaja." Jungkook said leaving me shocked. Uncle smirked at me and left both of us alone.

"Ah my apologies, sorry for making you uncomfortable, Jimin-ssi" Jungkook smiled again at me and pulled my hand and dragged me towards their
dinning room. The whole time, I was blushing so hard because Jungkook would stare at me while we eat and uncle wasn't helping at all.

"Jimin, do you live around the corner?" uncle asked, and I nodded. "That's great, I suppose." Uncle smiled and I returned the smile. "I actually don't own the place, I rented it from a friend." "Ah I see, so do you have a job?" I nodded my head again. "I work as a part time waiter in a coffee shop." I replied as Jungkook seemed so confused. The conversation went on like that but luckily they didn't ask about my past.

"Jiminie, it's late now, how about I walk you home?" Jungkook offered and I gladly accepted it. I was scared that I would be caught by other people and the history will repeat itself. Uncle watched us leave and we walked side by side. It was really chilly. "Hey Jungkook?" I spoke up, not believing my bravery. I was always a timid person since birth. He hummed as a response and we stopped walking.

"A-about e-earlier, thank you." I shivered out, scared of Jungkook's reaction and because of the cold wind. His tall figure look down at me as I look up to meet glance. "No problem, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said and we continued our journey while I felt a spark in my body. This can't be, can it?

Jungkook's pov

His small figure shivered through the cold and long walk while I wondered what his reaction would be if I warmed him up with my idea. He called out my name and thanked me while I tried to sound as rude as I can but I failed miserably to do so. His beautiful and innocent eyes look at me and I knew, he'd be the one I want to spend my whole life and next lifes with.

His whole body shook violently as if he was afraid of something. He looked around and blew air onto his smol hands. I quickly offered him a piggyback ride but he rejected it. I gave him my jacket I bought along and while he was wearing it, I smirked to myself. I grabbed him by his thighs and carried him bridal style while he gasped. He blushed and begged me to put him down. I shook my head in denial and he pouted. He. Frickin. Pouted. UWUUUUUUUUU like he's sooooo cute. I gently placed him down and he continued to fix the jacket which was too big for him.

He grinned at me and started running towards his house and I gasped. I chased after him and he giggled cutely before running even faster. I felt so honoured as I was the fastest runner in the entire state and I chased after him. He stopped and panted furiously while panicking because I caught him. I brought him into a hug and I felt him flinch at the unexpected. He melted into the hug and after a while, I turned around and squatted down. He looked confused and I rolled my eyes slightly at his not-so-smart mode now. "C'mon, you can rest while a carry you home." he thought for a while and hesitantly nodded. He went on my back and I stood up easily. He was pretty light. "A-am I n-not heavy?" I heard him mumble softly and I shook my head. "Aniya, how could you say such a silly thing? You are lighter than a feather!" I exclaimed and I heard him mumble "I'm not at all." He rested his head on my right shoulder blade and I felt my heart thumping faster than usual. Then, it suddenly skipped a beat when he yawned quietly. He rubbed his face onto my shoulder blade and buried his head there. He was sleepy, I could tell.

I carefully carried him back to his house and I heard little snores in my ear. I smiled and unlocked the door, using the keys which he dropped earlier when he was running. The door opened and I brought him to his room as his house isn't really big, it only has a quite large room which I think is his room, a kitchen and a room filled with books. The rest of the house was cabinets, that's it. I gently placed him down onto the light blue bed sheets and covered him with a blanket. Just like before, he made grabby hands and I smiled to myself. How cute. I grabbed a soft toy next to him and placed it between his arms and he snuggled into it. I turned the air conditioner on and kissed his forehead gently. Although I just met him today, (I stalked him yesterday though) it feels like we've met long ago. I looked at him one last time and turned to the room with books. It has more books than a library, and I was surprised. I examined the room and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note for him.

Jimin,

You fell asleep on the way back here so I carried you to your room (I think this is your room because there isn't much rooms here unless you sleep with books or food). You can keep the jacket though, I have a lot of them at my place. You're so cute, you know. See you tomorrow at the tutoring session!

Jungkook

I looked at the note, satisfied with it and placed it down on his bedside table along with his keys. I switched off the lights and left his house, not forgetting to lock it from the inside.

I jogged back home and sighed contently. I opened the door to see dad kissing a familiar but pale woman. They turned to look at me and I was shocked to say the least.

"M-mom!" I rushed to her side and hugged her tightly with my dad smiling widely.