Accident

"Umm boys we gonna be late" Mr. Jeon said while driving and glancing at them busy cuddling. "You! You made us late" Jimin whined and Jungkook defense himself. "Well you were the one who didn't want to get up!" "Well, it's a Monday! Of course who would want to wake up" Jimin pouted and Jungkook pouted too. He whined and slapped Jungkook's chest again in embarrassment, causing the other to groan in fake pain. "Ouch it hurts! Why do you slap me so much?" "I don't!" Jimin huffed and faked being sulky which made Jungkook soft. "Yah you two I should have brought Sooyun along!" Jaesung scoffed at their stupid argument and Jimin giggled. "Sowwiee dad~" He giggled and the others gasped in unison. "YEYYYYYYY HE CALLED MEH DAD JUNGKOOKIEEEE!" Jaesung squealed like a fan boy and Jungkook sighed while Jimin cuddled up into Jungkook cutely. "Sowwiee Kookie" Jimin pouted and Jungkook pecked his lips before apologising too.

"I love you~" Jungkook whispered into his ear and Jimin blushed while smiling like an angel he is, he whispered back the same thing to Jungkook. "Bye baby" Jungkook said and pecked him once before Jimin left for his work. "My son is growing up" Jaesung faked sobbed and Jungkook smiled. "Yeah" The phone suddenly rang and Jaesung asked Jungkook to pick it up. "Yeah.. Ok... Be there in a few minutes, bye" Jungkook answered and hung up on the call. "Who is it?" Jaesung asked and Jungkook shrugged. "I think one of the teachers. She said you are supposed to have an assembly with the entire school today" "SHIT I FORGOTTEN!!" He shouted panicking and Jungkook gasped. "It's your fault!" Jaesung grumbled and Jungkook gasped again. "Me? Not me!" He said offendedly and the older scoffed. "We're late now!" He said frustrated and they reached.

"Mr Jeon, you're late" The guard informed him and he sighed. "Okay, fine, I'll let everyone dismiss 15 minutes earlier today" He glared at Jungkook who was texting on his phone and pull him by his ear to the hall. "Ouch dad it hurts!" he whispered shouted but he ignored him. "Your fault" He muttered. They arrived at the hall and rushed to different directions. Just then, Jungkook received a message from a stranger.

'Hey, he looks cute, let's share him ;)' The stranger's text was attached with Jimin's photo in it which angered Jungkook. He left the school immediately and ran to the coffee shop to find Jimin. "Jiminie please be fine, please be fine..." He prayed silently and rushed into the shop. The used to be comfortable aura has now become panic and rushed as he frantically searched for him, but there are no signs of him. "Shit.." He muttered before heading to the washroom, ignoring the waiters shouting at him. He searched through the stalls and became shocked and saw blood in the last stall and broke down when he saw Jimin whimpering and crying in pain from the stab on his abdomen. There were also signs of strangles on his neck and arms. Jungkook while to him and took his phone out before squatting down and contacting the hospital. "Jiminie, I'm here, Kookie is here" He said to his boyfriend after holding his hand and bitting his lips harshly to keep his tears from falling down. "911 what's your emergency?" The other line said and Jungkook answered while panicking "My boyfriend was stabbed in the washroom of XXX café. Please send help as soon as possible!" "Right away sir!" the other side responded and the call ended. "Stay with me, Jimin" He called out as Jimin's hand got colder and colder each second. "K-kookie" He breathed out softly and slowly, causing Jungkook's tears to fall and drip on their hands. "I love you, Minnie" Jungkook whispered with tears while placing Jimin's hands softly to his heart and kissed it delicately, as is it's very fragile.

"I promise you, that we'll go on a trip, we'll buy a new house and move in together and also maybe form a f-family after your condition is better" Jungkook promised and Jimin nodded slightly while smiling along with he pain that still hurts him. "They're here, stay strong my baby angel" Jungkook said once more before squeezing his hand lightly and letting the paramedics do their work. "Wait, can I follow?" Jungkook requested and one of them looked at him suspiciously. "Who are you?" He asked and Jungkook smiled lightly. "I'm his boyfriend" "Get on the front passenger seat, buddy" The man said kindly and Jungkook thanked him before boarding the ambulance and it immediately drove off. (note to readers that this ambulance is outside, not in the washroom 🤣)

The annoying sirens of the ambulance rang loudly against his ear but he didn't mind. The only thing that matters now is whether Jimin is safe or not. Not wasting any second, the ambulance had reached the hospital and the paramedics did their work to rush Jimin to the emergency room. "Sir, you must stay here, you can wait outside, please cooperate with us" The same man from before told him and he nodded in understanding. The door closed and Jungkook went to the washroom. He broke down silently and gathered himself together before washing his face and heading out to the waiting room. After what seems like an hour, his father texted him.

Dad: Jungkook, where are you???
Jungkook: Jimin is at XXX hospital

He simply texted that in response because he knew his dad would come for him and his boyfriend. Unsurprisingly, he and also his mother rushed towards him. "Jungkook-ah!" His mother called out and kneel down in front of him. "M-mom?" He sniffed and wiped his existing tears away. "Aigoo, it's okay muscle bunny" Jaesung said and patted his shoulder, though he doesn't know what had really happened, but his son and son-in-law are his first concern of all. Also, his wife. "J-jimin" Jungkook whispered out silently and stared at the door of the room intensely. They waited anxiously for the door to open together, and after what seemed like hours, the door opened, revealing a doctor walking towards them. "Doctor, how is he?" Jungkook asked him immediately and the doctor gave him a small smile. "You're lucky he came here just in time, or he might have massive amount of blood loss. His stomach was affected quite seriously, but we managed to treat it just in time. He'd be using nutrient fluids for now until he's ready to eat some solid food" The doctor explained and Jungkook nodded before sighing in slight relief. "Can I go and see him?" He asked and the doctor nodded. "Wait a bit. He would be located at Block B, Ward 5. The nurses are moving him there" Jungkook nodded and thanked him before attempting to leave. "By the way, he's on anesthetics so his sleeping, he should wake up in only about a few hours" Jungkook and his parents thanked the doctor again before proceeding to pay Jimin a visit.

"Dad, Mom, you can go home first, I'll stay with him. I'm sorry to bother you both" Jungkook apologised and his father chuckled and Sooyun smiled. "Aish it's fine muscle bunny. We'll just take some clothes for you since you're probably gonna stay here tonight, anything else?" "Can you also bring Jimin's soft toy? It's on the bed. Also please bring some blankets, he might be cold" Jungkook said smiling as he held Jimin's cold hand and they nodded. "Thanks dad. Thanks mom" Jungkook said and stood up to hug them before they bid their goodbyes. "Baby angel, I miss you so much already" Jungkook sighed and kissed Jimin's chubby cheeks lightly then caressing his hand while staring at him helplessly. "I swear if I ever knew who did this, I'll make sure that they'll never live peacefully ever again" Jungkook said to the sleeping figure and brushed his hair out of his forehead. He sighed and played games on his phone, not forgetting to constantly look at his boyfriend. He fell asleep on the chair he was sitting at and still held Jimin's hand, afraid to let go of it.