Epilogue

"Chim, wake up"

"Tae?" Jimin mumbled tiredly and the other nodded and shook the boy's body vigorously making him groan and turn his back away.

"WAKE UP JIMINIE"

"Ugh Hobi hyung stop shouting. W-Where's Jungkookie? How did y'all get in" "If you don't wake up now you won't ever meer him again"

Jimin has never left the bed so quickly before.

"Anygays what's the time now?" Jimin said while brushing his teeth. No response. He sighed and went out from the washroom and looked at the clock which showed 7 a.m.. "Ugh why did you guys wake me up so early" He mumbled and he proceeded to look at the calendar and saw that it was exactly the day he met Jungkook a few years back and they usually celebrate this day by cuddling and chilling with each other but that wasn't the case for today. He pouted before rinsing his mouth and changing into normal wear and he got pulled out of his room. "Hey I still need to pee" 

Jimin was taken to a hair salon and he stared curiously at the unfamiliar place. "Why are we here?" "Just sit down. We'll pick you up later!" Hoseok said and pushed Jimin to sit down on the chair while the hair dresser was preparing her stuff before they left to nowhere. He let out a confused hum and fished out his phone before sending a text to his fiancé. 

Jimin: Kookie where are you? What is going on? 

Nothing. Jungkook had seen his text but didn't reply for a solid 5 minutes which made him sulk to himself internally. The lady was ready was approached Jimin with a smile which made Jimin kind of tense. "Relax sir, I don't bite" Even though he nodded, he was trying to figure out whatever was going on until he saw her take a pink dye. "Huh? You're gonna dye my hair pink?" He asked bluntly and the other chuckled at his silliness. "Of course! And call me noona, plus the hairstyle is requested by umm.. Oh yeah Jeon Jungkook" 

'This little brat, he knows that I'd look super weird in pink' He thought while the lady started her work . Jimin sighed and watched some YouTube videos on his phone just to entertain himself.

-

After a long, long time, he was finally done. The hair dresser smiled proudly at how good Jimin looked and the other was very shocked since he thought that he would look bad. "All ready to go! Wait, I forgot one more thing" She went to nowhere and took out a flower crown and placed it on his head gently. Jimin smiled softly before thanking her and proceeding to pay but she refused. "It's okay, have a nice day ahead!" Jimin's heart warmed up at how kind she was so he gave a large sum of tip and thanking her again.

Magically, Yoongi has just arrived and he hopped on the car. "What's going on?" "Ask your husband" Jimin turned red before asking another question. "Where's Taehyung and Hoseok hyung?" "Somewhere that we're gonna go now" He didn't ask anymore question and pouts again. He gently took off the flower crown since he decided he will wear it later. It was decorated with roses in red and white.

"Get down" Yoongi said Jimin did as told and they arrived at a clothing store. Okay, wait, it's all tuxedoes and dresses which look like wedding dresses? "Someone's getting married today?" He muttered and Yoongi pushed him into the store. "Yes, and you'll find out later" 

He was pushed to a room and there stood Taehyung, Hoseok and an unfamiliar man discussing something. "Ah, the main characters has arrived" The man said and the other two nodded while smiling before he was dragged by the man to another room with his friends following closely behind him. "I know just the perfect size for you!" The man went and took a tuxedo which was white in color color and told Jimin to try it on in the dressing room. What Jimin didn't know is that it was custom made for him and the guy was just acting along with his friends.