Birthday Surprises

"Park Jimin-ssi, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYYY!" Jungkook shouted and backhugged Jimin, scaring him in the process. "YAHHH JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT OH MY GOD! I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK YOU BRAT!" Jimin screeched out and Jungkook smirked. "About to have a heart attack because your soon to be boyfriend which is hot is backhugging you like that? And that thing poking you down there?" Jungkook said teasingly and Jimin blushed. "Okay fine thank you for the wishes and please let me go~" Jimin whined out loud and Mr. Jeon which was next to them smiled at them. "Boys? Have fun with each other I'm going to-" "He's going out on a date with me, so bye!" Mrs. Jeon said and pulled the man away and locked the front door after they left.

"JIminie, you owe me a lesson~" Jungkook said teasingly and Jimin frowned. "No I don't. We've already replaced them earlier." "Of course you have forgotten about it, lemme remind you. The lesson would be about 'How To Fall For Jeon Jungkook'." Jimin giggled to himself.

"Well I don't recall that subject, can you be my private tutor instead and teach me that subject?" Jimin asked and Jungkook played on with the act. "First, think about his looks. Is he handsome? Is he hot and whenever you see him you feel a rush in your blood?" Jungkook asked and let go of Jimin. "Yeah he has the looks I'll admit even though I don't want to but yeah." Jimin replied and look up at Jungkook.

"Next, think about his personality. Is he a boy that can protect you for life? Or is he a boy who likes one night stands? Will he be the one who keeps you away from harm and danger?" Jungkook asked while looking into Jimin's brown orbs. Jimin looked around panicking, but Jungkook held his chin softly but firmly. "I-I don't know. H-he is a b-bad boy and also a p-playboy." Jimin stuttered out and Jungkook soften his grip on his chin. He slowly let his hand fall down into his waist and lean towards Jimin's ear. "But you made him so gay, do you think that now he goes around, fucking pussies and throwing the girl away the next day? It's true he's still a bully, but he only bullies other because he wants them to have the ability to fight for themselves, not sitting in a corner, sulking to themselves and let people know that they're 'depressed',making people feel pity for them." Jungkook said sincerely and pecked Jimin's cheeks. Jimin blushed deeply and Jungkook brushed his lips over Jimin's forehead. "Hey that's rude but okay, I hope he would be my h-hero for a lifetime."

"Great! Now think about his touches, does it make you feel rigid for a second but feel comfortable with it the next second? Or do you feel disgusted by his presence?" Jungkook asked and hugged him tighter whilst Jimin felt light headed. "I-I err I.." Jimin couldn't speak properly. He had his mouth opened but he couldn't let any words out. Jungkook smirked at him. "You like it very much, huh?"

Jimin blushed and Jungkook continued. "Lastly, think about his kisses. Does it make you go crazy or do you feel like a need to go puke?" Jungkook said and Jimin gasped while the younger pulled him into a kiss. Jimin didn't respond at first, because he felt really shocked. Slowly, he shyly moved his lips slightly against Jungkook's, and at that moment, the taller knew what pure happiness felt like. Jimin shifted his arms over Jungkook's shoulder and around his neck while standing on his tippy toes. 2 good minutes passed by and Jimin broke the kiss, out of breath after the kiss session. "You love it, I know. Congratulations, you have successfully passed this subject because you already fell for Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said cheekily while looking at Jimin with adoring eyes. Jimin's face was entirely red and Jungkook smiled at him.

"I love you, baby" Jungkook said and Jimin shyly responded with a "I love you too." the two smiled crazily while the author was lowkey third wheeling.

"Oops wait I need to go to work, sorry Kookie." Jimin said and pouted at the younger while the younger shook his head. "Nope you're not. I actually cancelled your shift today so we can spend time together." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded excitedly. "But how did they-" "They approved becauseI told them I am your boyfr- I mean I told them you are my friend. Yeah friend." Jungkook looked away from Jimin's eyes and Jimin smiled. "Boyfriend?" Jimin asked and Jungkook widened his eyes. "Yeah. Boyfriend." Jungkook muttered and Jimin blushed again, harder, this time. "But I'm not your boyfrien-" Jimin said but Jungkook suddenly pecked his lips.

"Wait, I need to bring you somewhere." Jungkook said and lifted Jimin bridal style. "Aish put me down Jeon Jungkook!" He said while slapping Jungkook's chest repeatedly while Jungkook shook his head. "No baby, I have a surprise for you!" Jungkook said and Jimin squealed out in excitement. "Okay!" Jimin replied and Jungkook took themselves to the backyard. "Thank you Kookie! I love you I love you I love you I love-" Jimin exclaimed as pure surprise was written all over his face. "Shh there's more tonight. But do you like it so far?" Jungkook asked when Jimin hugged the taller tightly. "Of course!" Jimin giggled and Jungkook caressed and pinched his cheeks. 

"Jungkookie, can we sleep here tonight please~" Jimin looked up at Jungkook with a pout which he knew melted the handsome boy's heart

"Jungkookie, can we sleep here tonight please~" Jimin looked up at Jungkook with a pout which he knew melted the handsome boy's heart. Jungkook hummed in response and Jimin tore himself away from the taller. He quickly snuggled himself into the blankets. "I love you, my cute little mochi." Jungkook mouthed at the sight of Jimin looking at the lights which were not lit up yet and smiled widely till the point it hurt.