Birthday Plans

"Jungkookie~ can I meet up with Jinnie hyung, Hobi hyung and Taetae please~" Jimin pleaded and looked at him with a cute pout since Jungkook is always soft for his charms. "Wae?" Jungkook asked and Jimin replied, "I wanna hang out with them, and since you're going out with Yoonie hyung and Joonie hyung too, can I go out with the others too? Pretty please~" Jungkook visibly softened and agreed almost immediately. "Okay, but don't get too close, alright?" Jungkook cupped his cheeks and Jimin nodded before kissing him gently. 

It was all actually planned by Jimin. He asked the boys to help him out and distract Jungkook to avoid destroying his plan. Before they parted ways, Jungkook reminded him again and gave him a short peck. "Jiminie!" They called out and Jimin ran to them excitedly before they settled in a coffee shop, but it's not the place where Jimin had worked before. "What's up, Jimin?" Seokjin asked after they ordered their drinks. "I umm... I want to plan something for Jungkook's birthday" Jimin said while grinning and the others nodded. "Okay! We already bought something for him, and I've discussed it with uncle before, he said he doesn't mind if we throw a party in the house or in the restaurant as long as Jungkook is happy" Taehyung chimed in and they looked surprised. 

"Jinjja? I never thought that you will care for him that much" Seokjin said jokingly and Taehyung glared and pouted before looking at Hoseok for help. "Ahh.. they argue always but they actually care so much about each other" Hoseok explained and the others nodded. "Let's decide on the venue first. I personally prefer to hold it at home, because then we can act foolish and play around, but we will need to prepare lots of stuff and it will be hard to convince Jungkook out of the house and we should need about an entire day to decorate, prepare the dishes and the most important part, distract him" Jimin said professionally which made them impressed and agree on his opinion.

They have a serious discussion for about two hours before coming to a conclusion. They will hold the party at Jungkook's place, Seokjin will cook along with Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung will distract Jungkook while Jimin and Hoseok will decorate the place. As for the cake, all of them will spend a bit of money and buy it together for their friend. "Whoa, thanks for spending time for me! I'll pay for your drinks, it's my treat" Jimin beamed angelically and paid the bill even though he only has a little money. 

"Jimin-ssi?" Hoseok called out and Jimin looked at him before nodding for him to continue. "Would you like to start a dance career with me?" Jimin's eyes widen in shock at the unexpected offer and Hoseok smiled widely at the reaction. "M-me? Dance?" Jimin asked for confirmation and Hoseok nodded. "It's okay if you need time to think, I won't be mad if you don't want to" Hoseok smiled reassuringly and Jimin smiled brightly in return. "I'd love to! But the problem is that the last time I danced was many years ago" He said embarrassingly and Hoseok patted his shoulder. "We'll have to work hard together then" Jimin nodded and the eyes sparkled in excitement and also slight doubt. 

"Okay, let's do it this way. I have a studio not far away from here, and we will share it. Since it is bought, there's no need for rental fees and you can use it whenever you want, just tell me when you do and I will do the same" Hoseok smiled and Jimin nodded. "But won't it cause inconvenience to you?" He asked anxiously and Hoseok shook his head as a reply. "Jinjja?" Hoseok nodded and Jimin felt grateful for him. "Until you find your own place, let's share mine for the time being. By the way, do you have anything you'd like to be? A performer, a teacher or something else?" "I-I hadn't thought so far yet" Jimin said nervously and Hoseok noticed that he taking it too fast and it may be overwhelming for Jimin. "Ah sorry I'm just being excited, don't worry you have all the time you want and maybe a bit of practice will do the trick. Take it slowly, you don't have to force yourself to do something that you dislike" Hoseok apologized and they hugged for a second before parting, Hoseok going to Taehyung and Jimin sitting next to Seokjin. 

"What took you guys so long?" They heard Taehyung whining so he giggled in response. "I've got myself a new dance partner, y'all" Hoseok said proudly and they laughed it off while exiting the shop. "Thanks to you all again" Jimin said sincerely and hugged each one of them before they parted ways, Hoseok and Taehyung going to find Yoongi while Seokjin waited for his significant other to pick him up. Jimin just stood beside him, also waiting patiently for Jungkook to fetch him. Time passed and they have already left, leaving Jimin along, standing helplessly as he waited for his boyfriend. It got dark pretty soon as he immediately went to the nearest bus stop to rest for a bit and also for safety. 

He had called the younger many times but the other didn't pick up, until it started raining. Jimin doesn't hate the rain, but he's scared of thunder and also lighting. It seemed to be a heavy rain and God wasn't on his side. The loud noises made him terrified so he hid in a corner, hoping that Jungkook will come and pick him out quickly. He gave up on calling him so he texted Seokjin instead, since he was the first person in his contacts aside from Jungkook, praying silently that he would see the message and help him. The other responded in a flash of lightning, and Jimin texted him on where to pick him out before switching off his phone and whimpering silently in fear. Not long after, a car stopped in front of the bus stop and the door opened, revealing Seokjin in an umbrella coming to take him. Jimin held his hand fearfully and hopped on the car. 

He flinched whenever he heard thunder and tried to hold his tears in. The older knew him well since he has took care of him when he was young. He comforted Jimin before pulling up to Jungkook's place, then bidding him goodbye and went back home. 

Jimin went into the house and dashed into his own room before breaking down in fear and terror, too scared to move even a single inch until he passed out in exhaustion.