Just Be Smart

"Let's stop fooling around, then we fake going back out there, then we hide and wait for them to come out too. I will fake asking them to follow me and be interested in those guys and you find a good time to take the phone away and send it to our phones then we run" Jimin whispered then giggled in the end and Jungkook frowned a bit. "What if it fails? We need a backup plan too" "If it doesn't work, then I'll just make them ask for my number and I flirt with them while sending that picture and erasing all the histories. Simple! Oh wait, why not we just report them to the police? That's just more easier! Oh no no no, why not we just ignore them? And when they suddenly show us the edited photo, we can roast then back!" Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook ruffled his hair while nodding at their evil plan. "You're smart" Jungkook praised and Jimin pouted. "Of course I am! I am your private tutor, did you forget?" Jimin faked being mad and sulked while all his boyfriend could do is to coo at how cute he is being right now. "Of course not, baby" Jungkook kissed his forehead then lead both Jimin and himself out of the water before handing him a towel.

"Come here" Jimin complied while Jungkook wrapped a towel around himself before he wiped the water off Jimin with another towel. "Ugh I can't understand how can you go underwater with this thing, it sure hurts like hell" He said while referring to the scrape on Jimin's knee while the other shrugged. "It's okay" "I think it's better if we report them to the police. He already stabbed you once, stalked us and called you names. Plus this time we will have evidence as we didn't have any last time" Jimin hummed and took his phone out from the bag before handing it to Jungkook. "You take care of it" Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled. "No not now, we should just go to the police station, baby" Jimin nodded and placed it back before taking Jungkook's towel to wipe off his raven locks.

"Okay done" They both changed into dry clothes while hiding behind a very very very large rock just for some privacy, ya know? Jimin wore an oversized tee that obviously belong to no other than Jeon Jungkook. They packed up and ate some snacks before heading back up to the car. They shared a soft kiss before going into it and driving off to the police station, highly aware of them following closely behind them. "10 years!" Jimin suddenly said and Jungkook frowned in confusion before glancing at the smaller. "He'd probably end up in jail for 10 years, I mean" Jimin said before casually humming to the song before Jungkook thought of an idea which made him smirk. "Ten years from now we would have been married and have at least one child" Jungkook said while proceeding to hold Jimin's tiny hand and kissed it after, making Jimin curious and blush at the same time. "Jinjja?" Jungkook nodded in reassurance and Jimin smiled lovingly in return. 

"I want a girl first!" Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook shook his head in disagreement. "No I want a boy first" He said and the other pouted before nodding. "Okay" He said softly before just looking out of the window, humming silently to some random songs on the radio. Jungkook let their hands go as they reached and return after quite some time just to see Jimin hiding fearfully in a place that he himself didn't know that the older could cramp in it. "Wae?" was all Jungkook could ask before Jimin clung himself onto him, reluctant to let go. "I-I saw t-the o-other guy" Jimin stuttered and Jungkook was confused by everything right now. "And?" "H-he the one w-who k-killed my f-family" Jungkook nodded and understood immediately on whatever is happening. "Baby, you know that I'm here for you right?" Jimin nodded without hesitation and Jungkook smiled softly. "Then you won't have to worry about anything, my cheonsa" "But I-I'm just s-scared" Jimin answered and Jungkook smiled again. "Don't be" he said and kissed him softly before placing down onto the seat again. 

Jimin just sighed glumly before looking out again, ignoring his boyfriend once again, mind filled with both positive and negative thoughts while Jungkook just constantly glanced at him before driving off to a convenience store near their house to buy something for him. He placed his hand lightly on Jimin's thigh which made the other look curiously at him. "Nae?" Jimin spoke and lean towards the younger's shoulder, earning a sweet kiss on his head in return. "Let's go get some ice cream, hmm?" Jungkook said which made Jimin beamed softly before nodding. His boyfriend knows the best on how to comfort him. He planted a little peck on his cheek before moving away to his own seat again only to have his cheeks pinched by his handsome yet cute boyfriend.

"What a cute little mochi" Jungkook chuckled while focusing on the road but he then asked a question which caught Jimin off guard. "Are you still mad at me?" Jimin stared blankly at him before realization hit him hard on the head. "Silly! Of course not" He said the last word softly before caressing Jungkook's hand lightly with both of his tiny hands and Jungkook interwind their fingers together, which made Jimin pout before giggling as he wrapped his hands around Jungkook's. He kissed the back of Jungkook's hand before he heard a giggled produced by the younger which made him smile wider at the cute noise. "God thank you so much I've been blessed  so much with a loving, caring, kind, handsome, cute, selfless..." Jungkook heard Jimin mumble to himself and laugh silently before arriving at the store.

Time skip~

"Minnie!" Jungkook called out and Jimin turned around to face him. "I will get my final results online today!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly and smiled so widely, showing off his bunny teeth. "Finally! I thought you are never gonna graduate from high school ever" Jimin teased the younger and ruffled his hair before kissing the pout away from his boyfriend. "Let's see whether you'll pass or not then" He said and continued on whatever he was doing. "You see this? You were litterally complaining about how hard algebra a few months ago. And this? Wow now you're like a maths expert who knows how to solve them" He teased again and Jungkook stole a kiss from him. "It's because of you" Jungkook said before eyeing whatever Jimin was doing.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked and procced to bury his head on his neck. "Just finding myself a new job?" Jimin questioned himself and giggled when he felt Jungkook's breath against his neck. "Why? You can just do whatever you like, baby prince" Jungkook asked and moved away to cup Jimin's baby cheeks. "I know, but you know it's not easy to become one. And just casually finding a school for me now just to pursue my dreams? It's probably too late" Jimin whispered silently and Jungkook kissed his forehead. "Don't worry worry baby, just wait for another month and you'll find one" Jungkook assured and Jimin's eyes were glistening. "You're the best" He choked out and Jungkook eased him by planting small kisses on his flawless face. "Don't worry now, okay? Just trust me, my angel" Jungkook assured again as he saw Jimin almost crying again and pulled him into his arms. "I-I don't wanna be a burden to your f-family. I-I blame m-myself for being u-useless and I-I" Jungkook cut Jimin's off and kissed his tears away softly. "Stop saying nonsense, Jimin-ah. You're perfect for me, and you're never a burden. My parents love you too, don't you see how much they care for you? I love you too, more than yesterday but lesser than tomorrow" Jimin nodded and attempted to wipe his tears away harshly but Jungkook stopped him. "Just let it all out, let all the negativity out and promise me don't think like that ever again" Jungkook said softly while his heart clench in pain upon seeing Jimin like that.

'What a sensitive baby, but he's my little baby' Jungkook thought as he stroked Jimin's back lightly. He slowly stood up and headed to the table again to grab his laptop. He then went back to the bed while holding Jimin and typed in some kind of link before frantically searching for his name, scrolling down to the bottom to the top because that's what he usually does. Strangely but unsurprisingly, he couldn't find his name so he continued scrolling up until he found his name.

Top Scorer Of The Year

1. Jeon Jungkook - 95.6%

2. Kim Taehyung - 95.5%

Upon seeing this, he laughed evilly and Jimin stared at him confused but still sulking. "Hehe baby look" He showed Jimin the screen and Jimin looked at the screen curiously. He giggled happily and Jungkook cupped his cheeks lovingly. "Thank you, Jiminie, you really are an angel. Without you, I couldn't have done this" They shared a long kiss before someone knocked on the door. "Hehe Jungkook congratulations and Taehyung barging at the front door like a mad man" Jaesung said and the boys laughed in unison before they moved away, Jimin going to wash his face before meeting his soulmate. Jungkook placed his laptop down carefully before heading downstairs. "JEON JUNGKOOOKKKK!!" The outside shouted and Jungkook chuckled.