Proposal

A/N : Just so you know, this is the last chapter already :)

When Jimin woke up, he didn't see Jungkook anywhere. The ringing of his phone woke him up and it was Hoseok. "Hyung?" "Jiminie! You sound like you just woke up" "I did" He muttered and Hoseok laughed on the other side. "Well, you better prepare now, I'm gonna pick you up in an hour" Jimin hummed and thanked him before hanging up and yawning again. He looked at the clock and it showed 8.30am. "Well Jungkook must have already gone to work" Jimin lazily went to the washroom before heading downstairs and was hit by the smell of food which made him energetic instantly.

"Well at least he made me breakfast" Jimin smiled widely and went to dining table before digging in contently. It wasn't much, just oatmeal with some strawberries and blueberries, orange juice along with scrambled eggs but it was enough to keep him happy for the rest of the performance. Once he was done he went to change into normal clothes, as he decided he'd only change into the clothing he had chosen the night before.

He saw a little note stuck on the door of their bedroom and he read it silently. "Morning baby, I'm off to work and I just can't wake you up since you just look too cute. Anyways, I've made breakfast, it's on the table and I hope you like it. Good luck on your performance! I'll give you the surprise later. I love you" Jimin beamed excitedly before heading downstairs to wait for Hoseok to pick him up.

"Jiminie! Are you ready?" Jimin nodded and went up to Hoseok's car before they drove off to the place. "Hobi hyung do we need to stay back you know, to like clean up or there's some ceremony stuff?" "Hmm I don't think so. But the audience can take pictures though, like after all the performance have ended" Jimin hummed and look out at the window until they have reached. "We're here?" "Yeah" "Wow this place is massive"

"It's where we usually perform" Jimin oohed and the older laughed at how his jaw dropped. "We need to go inside now, it's going to be late if we don't" "But we still have 2 hours" "We still need to get used to the stage first, makeup, costume, hair style and many more. Plus it's first come first serve, so the earlier the better" Jimin nodded in understanding before Hoseok dragged him to the building and into the backstage while the curious boy was roaming his eyes all around.

"Jiminie, we are here now. You need to find your name then we can proceed to the room, they are actually specified according to what dance you're gonna perform" Jimin hummed and they parted ways before Jimin went to find room 3.

Time skip ~

"You were awesome out there, hyung!" "Thanks, it's almost your turn now, are you ready?" Hoseok asked when he finished performing and Jimin nodded confidently and gave him a thumbs up. "Go there, it's almost your turn" Jimin nodded before heading to wherever he had pointed to him and he saw some staff there. "Park Jimin?" He nodded and they looked through the list. "You're next, good luck!" He took a deep breath and nodded in acknowledgement. Once he heard the music end, he knew that it was already his turn. "Ready?" "Ready!"

He heard the someone speaking, probably the host and the staff gave a signal for him to go on stage. Once he was there, he heard aggressive clapping and cheering from the audience. He took a deep breath and waited for the music to start. It did, which made him let the music flow into his body and he started dancing, more graceful than ever if it's even possible. Jungkook who was sitting in the middle front row was smiling proudly while recording it down. When the music ended, people were cheering, clapping and some also looked at him hopefully as if they wanted an autograph. He did a bow before turning to the opposite side of where he had entered the stage.

"Wow! You were wonderful as always, Jiminie" Hoseok praised and Jimin turned red which made the other coo. "For a first timer, you actually look so experienced" "My heart was beating so so so fast out there" He said and panted loudly as he was actually out of breath. "Did you see the gang out there?" "Hmm, no. I guess I was too focused in the dance?" Hoseok laughed and passed him a bottle of water. "You wanna go home now?" "We can?" "Didn't I said it earlier?" He asked with a straight face which made Jimin scratch to back of the head and Hoseok laughed.