Preparation

When they woke up, Jimin immediately clung onto Jungkook. It was Jimin's nature to be clingy and it was his way to express love, and it definitely caught Jungkook's heart. Jungkook was getting ready to hang out with Namjoon after breakfast, and Taehyung decided he wanted to help out so they agreed for him to help. "Take care" Jimin said and stepped on his tip toes to kiss his boyfriend's cheek. "I will, don't worry jagi" Jungkook said and kissed him gently before moving away to Namjoon's car, Seokjin going off the car and Jungkook going on the backseat. Jimin blew him a flying kiss and Jungkook smiled and they drove off. "Hey Jiminie, ready to call them over?" Seokjin asked and pinched his dongsaeng's cheek and the other nodded excitedly.

"Hmm you look just as cute as when you were seven, and now you're 21 already, 3 times older than before" The older said and Jimin laughed which made Seokjin laugh too before a car pulled up to the gate. They waved at them when the three of them hopped down the car. "Let's get our business done, shall we?" Hoseok said excitedly and Taehyung shook his head. "Not before a game of umn... Anything" Taehyung said and they agreed on 'truth or dare'. "Ha! Let me find a bottle" Jimin said and they all sat in the living room, planning to fool around for a bit since Seokjin ordered some food to be delivered to Jungkook's house from his restaurant, they just need to make a dish or two since they all loved his and Yoongi's cooking. Then, they could help with cleaning out and decorating the house. 

"Hyung! Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked as the end of the bottle was pointed to him and Seokjin was pointed by the cap. "Hmm, being first isn't always good, so I'll choose truth first then" He said kind of nervously and Yoongi whispered into his boyfriend's ear. They smiled cheekily and Seokjin gulped nervously before Hoseok proudly asked a question that they always asked but Seokjin never answers. 

"Jin hyung, answer this honestly.. Did Namjoon hit on you first or you hit on him first?" Hoseok asked while wiggling his eyebrows making the oldest' ear turn red and they looked at him hopefully. "Umm okay. I-I hit on h-him first" It was unusual for him to act so shy around all lof them except for Namjoon. They teased Seokjin for a while before they got back to the game. 

"Chimchim! Truth or dare?" Taehyung asked and Jimin thought for a while. "Dare! I want a good dare" Jimin said confidently and Taehyung cheered internally before he said, "Voice call Jungkook right now and call him hyung and tell him that you love him on speaker" Jimin blushed and got his phone out from his pocket. They were so hyped up,, even Yoongi was smiling widely. "O-okay" It wasn't unusual for Jimin to refer Jungkook as 'hyung', but doing it in front of  their friends was  different thing. Jungkook picked up quickly and the whole was silenced, and Taehyung nudged Jimin to say something. "Baby angel, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked concerned and Jimin turned red while they cheered silently for Jimin to go on. "N-nothing, I-I just wanted t-to tell you t-that I love you hyung" Jimin stuttered and Jungkook chuckled. "Cutie, I love you too, I'll be back by evening, okay?" Jungkook said and Jimin was really flustered when the four of them teased him and he nodded even though Jungkook can't see him. "O-okay hyungie, s-see you l-later!" Jimin spoke and Jungkook gave him a flying kiss before hanging up, and the others immediately teased Jimin who was red by now.

"Oooh Jiminiee~" "Let's j-just focus o-on the game" Jimin stuttered and they finally stopped. Jimin then spin the bottle and it landed on Yoongi, whose opposite was Seokjin. "Yoongi! Truth or dare?" "Obviously dare" Yoongi said nonchalantly and they were all excited. "Go make out with Taehyung" Seokjin ordered after agreeing with Jimin to make Hoseok jealous. They smirked evilly as they watched threesome put on a nice show. First the two made out in front of their eyes and Hoseok just gulped while Jimin and Seokjin cheered while half covering their eyes. For 2 minutes, and Hoseok pulled them apart and kissed them lightly on the lips before focusing on the game again. "Nice drama y'all, right Jiminie?" Seokjin said teasingly and Jimin nodded in approval while grinning evilly.