Obvious

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked coldly and Jimin kept silent as he didn't know whatever was going on. "You! Get away from my Jungkook now! How long have you been simping over him huh? I've been loving him for 4 years, and you, whatever is your fucking name stole him from me! Get away you slut, Jungkook's mi-" Jungkook couldn't bear Jimin crying so he shut her up by pulling her hair. "If that makes you shut up then great, and I'll appreciate it if you would leave us alone, you were blocking my way" Jungkook spatted coldly and tried to drag Jimin past them but the girl scratched Jimin's arm with her fingernails until it bleed and pulled his arm hardly till he fell down, scrapping his knee on the rock. They started laughing except for Jungkook who tried to pick Jimin up but the girl walked in front of him and tried to hug him, but he was quick to grab her wrist firmly which made her whimper at the unbearable pain. He finally snapped in irritation and anger. "STOP BOTHERING ME ALREADY! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED ME TO REPEAT MYSELF! I DO NOT FUCKING LIKE YOU! OR EVEN LOVE YOU! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I HURT YOU MORE, BITCH!" He shouted fiercely but the girl wasn't scared. At least not yet.

"But oppa-" Jungkook pushed her harshly which made her bump lightly to the wall while clutching her wrist in pain before he picked Jimin out carefully before continue to walk. "Oh and one more thing, bother me one more time and I won't hesitate to expel all of you" He ignored them after that and the girls backed off slowly. Jimin didn't cry, Jungkook thought he would but he didn't. He just looked down constantly, eyes never meeting Jungkook's. Once Jungkook found a large rock, he set Jimin down and placed their bag beside him. "Lucky we brought this" Jungkook muttered and took the first aid kit out from the bag before treating Jimin's wound. He washed his hands first using their shared bottle of water before doing so. Once the soft cotton cloth touched the scraped area, Jimin's tears fell, and he tried to suppress his sobs. Jungkook noticed and smiled apologetically before pecking his forehead lightly. "Mianhae baby angel, I ruined our date" Jungkook apologised and Jimin started sobbing and shaking his head, his mind constantly repeating the hateful words from earlier. Jungkook quickly and properly did his work and wrapped both of his wounds with a bandage before hugging Jimin tightly, feeling his older's tears stain his clothes.

"Shh, it's okay now Jagi, no one is now to annoy us anymore" He whispered and caressed the back of his head soothingly then kissing his temple for him to calm down. "Don't worry okay? I'll protect you forever and ever" Jungkook smiled before pulling away, watching as Jimin slowly nodded and tried to make himself stop crying before he helped him wipe his tears away. "You don't need to mind whatever they just said, they just have never better to do in life, that's why they're helpless. But you, you and I know very well that you're better than those that she'd mention right? So it's all okay, just ignore them and we'll be fine. Together" Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin once more before packing the things and letting them both take a sip of water, then proceeding to carry the bag on his back and Jimin on his front. Jimin laid on Jungkook's shoulder while watching the scenery silently, which kind of scared Jungkook on how quiet he is being right now but he understands that the boy was just scared, sad and aggrieved so he just kept silent but constantly pecked his temple as a silent support for him.

Jungkook then set Jimin down on a rock again, along with their bag before kissing him softly. "Jimin-ah, we've reached. Do you want to just enjoy the water for a bit? I mean, we can just go back if you want, baby" Jungkook kissed the boy and the cheeks lovingly before lifting his chin up, heart breaking at the sight of his teary eyes. "I... I wanna...play... the water" He mumbled hesitating and sniffing before Jungkook smiled. He cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips lightly.

"I think I'll love you even more" Jungkook whispered to himself without Jimin hearing it and he smiled softly for the smaller. "Stay happy for me, can you do that please?" Jungkook requested lovingly and Jimin nodded after a while. "Good boy" Jungkook praised and ruffled his hair before picking him up again then bringing him to the water before a small smile appeared on Jimin's face. Jungkook noticed and his heart skipped a beat at the beautiful sight. Jimin attempted to touch the clear water gently with his fingertips and started to giggle at the cool feeling. Jungkook slowly placed him down and the other immediately splashed Jungkook with water. "Gah!" Jungkook shouted at the cold feeling on his body and Jimin started laughing uncontrollably. Jungkook pouted and faked being mad, making the older hug him tightly while looking at him with innocent puppy eyes. "I guess I can't stay mad at you, can I?" Jungkook kissed him softly then they pulled away, staring into each other's soul. Jimin then started splashing everything around him which made Jungkook smile. "I guess you just love water in general" He whispered while backhugging him making the smaller blush and giggle at the fuzzy feeling in his heart.

"But it still hurts a bit though" Jimin pouted and Jungkook smiled. "At least you can forget the pain while you have fun" Jimin hummed and Jungkook moved away before splashing Jimin making him yelp and splashed him back vigorously. They fought for a while before they stopped and Jungkook started to find small random rocks to stack them up. Jimin noticed and touched it curiously, making it fall down into the water again. Both their eyes widen in shock and Jimin felt guilty as he looked at Jungkook's disappointed look so he frantically took some random stones and simply made another one for him. He looked up and Jungkook was laughing breathlessly which made him frown in confusion. "You're too precious" He said after calming down and ruffled with Jimin's blonde locks. "Huh?" He hummed curiously before the other pushed his stones off too, taking him off guard. He then picked him up and placed him on the big rock before kissing him slowly but passionately. The older hummed into the kiss and they made out there, which they didn't mind but a sudden breeze nade them shiver a bit. "'M cold" Jimin said and Jungkook mischievously splash water onto him. "Now you're not" He tease and Jimin was shocked at the betrayal.

"Oh my god, Jungkookie you must see this there an eagle on the tree" Jimin faked and Jungkook looked at where Jimin was pointing but then got splashed by a big wave of water instead with Jimin giggling silently, watching Jungkook's jungshooked face, still faking as if he's finding an eagle. Jimin pouted at the lack of reaction but Jungkook ignored it. "Oh gosh I found a fox! A cute one!" He exclaimed making Jimin look all around but Jungkook didn't do anything. "Huh?" He became confused again and Jungkook chuckled at his behaviour. "It's there, a cute but sly mochi" Jungkook said flirtatiously while booping his button nose, making Jimin flustered at the unexpected phase from the younger. "I'm going to bite you!" Jungkook shouted excitedly but Jimin giggled and attempted to run away in the water which he fell head first into it, but not forgetting to pull Jungkook along him.

"Yahh!" They giggled in sync and Jungkook pulled Jimin closer to him. "Yash no you brat!" Jimin attempted to run away when Jungkook stared intensely at his neck and collarbone, totally not engrossed in the now slightly reddish skin. "Koo-ahh" Jimin suddenly moaned silently. "Such a turn on to mark you here, hmm baby prince" Jungkook whispered and softly kissed his sensitive neck, making him shiver at the sensation. "Mmph ahh~ W-wait!" Jimin tried to stop Jungkook from going further and he complied. "Wae?" "I think, there's someone watching us" He whispered quietly and the other looked around before shrugging in confusion. As he was about to kiss his boyfriend again, a clear click sound could be heard. They looked towards the direction of the sound and saw a phone, on top of that, not so silent whispers could be heard.

"The fuck take a proper picture of that goddamn slut! Then remember to edit it and show it to the fucking Jeon Jungkook how much of a slut his boyfriend really is!" They both overheard and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at the silly idea. "Angel, do you realise that even if they edited those photos and tried to break us apart for some fake cheating, they don't realise that we're here alone in the waterfall, no other people are here in the water. Plus the fact that you're with me twenty four seven, they really are stupid, like dumber than me last time" Jimin nodded while giggling before whispering back to him. "It sounds like my old colleague, you know, Dosaek" Jungkook nodded in jealousy. "His name already sounds like shit" They both laughed quietly in unison and Jungkook got an idea.

"Let's continue on what we're doing, maybe I could kick some asses too if they suddenly appear in fake jealousy. By the way, do you think that bitch from earlier and this bitch are related?" Jungkook whispered back and Jimin giggled in excitement before nodding."I'll kick some balls then" They snickered then Jungkook slammed his lips onto Jimin's, taking him off guard but he kissed back eventually, and Jungkook cupped his cheeks to kiss him more deeply while Jimin placed his hands in the other's firm muscles, squeezing it occasionally.

"Oh yes best time to take the pic!" Their heard but ignored it, since they could probably get the original photo from the stalker later and kick them in the ass and balls. Like who the hell get so obvious while trying to stalk other people, right? Their parted away and starred lovingly into each other's soul before Jimin pecked Jungkook's cheek. "Let's think of a plan" Jimin pulled Jungkook down and whispered again making the younger chuckle before leaning down.

"..."