Who's Older?

"Yayy I love this place already!" Jimin exclaimed excitely and jumped off from the car, throwing himself into the large embrace of the wind. Jungkook smiled and back hugged his baby, making the older throw into fits of giggles. "Jiminie baby, we can't really enjoy the fun today, because it was a sudden plan. But I promise you that we'll come here on the weekends" Jungkook suddenly said which made Jimin pout but he nodded nevertheless. "Promise?" Jimin held out his little pinky finger which made Jungkook coo. He locked their pinky fingers together and Jungkook replied with a "Promise". 

"So?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook like a puppy. "We'll go back home now" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. "Just a reminder that we're having a double lesson today." Jimin said and Jungkook mouthed an 'okay' while pecking the older's lips. "Let's go" Jungkook said and held Jimin's hand securely with Jimin pouting while leading him to the car again, bringing him back to his house. 

"It's been a week since you came back here" Jungkook said and invited himself into the elder's house. Jimin nodded and headed towards his bedroom to take some of his clothes to Jungkook's place. "Baby?" "Yes Kookie?" "You can stay over everytime you wish to" Jungkook said and pinned Jimin on the wall, his face inching closer each second and Jimin stopped breathing at that moment. "K-kookie" Jimin said and Jungkook kissed him slowly, wrapping one of his arms around Jimin's waist while the other arm was stick tightly to the wall, closing the gap between them if it was possible. Jimin grabbed onto Jungkook's well built biceps and squeezed them as Jungkook kissed him more deeply.

They broke apart with Jungkook smiling widely with a slight tint of redness and Jimin blushed furiously. "W-what was that f-for?" "For loving you so crazily" Jungkook said and cupped Jimin's cheeks. Jimin proceeded to hug Jungkook and it took him off guard but he immediately hugged him back. "Come baby angel lets go" Jungkook said when they broke the hug and he held Jimin's hand while they walked to Jungkook's house together after taking some of Jimin's clothes and locking up the door.

But in the meantime, someone was staring at them, rage and anger filled his emotions without them noticing. "Don't worry, you will soon be mine, Jeon" the voice said and the girl smirked to herself as they walked further until they disappeared from her sight. She gritted her teeth and held up her phone to dial someone. "I need to you come out with a plan on how to separate that bitch from my Jungkook" "He's not a bitch! I like him! Jungkook is the one who is a bitch!" The other end of the phone spoke, rolling his eyes. "Yeah whatever Baekhyeon, just come out with a plan so that both of us will get what we want!" "Yeah right Minsu" With that she hung up on him, going to the library where they usually meet up and discuss things. 

"Baby you go first" Jungkook said and stroked Jimin's head. Jimin nodded and headed to the shower with Jungkook smiling at him. About 20 minutes later, Jimin came out with a  white t-shirt with black shorts, along with his wet hair making Jungkook coo at him. "Come here baby" Jungkook said while signaling Jimin to come towards him. Jimin walked towards him with a shy smile tugging on his lips while Jungkook asked him to sit on the floor. Jungkook took Jimin's towel from him and started to help him dry his hair. Jimin blushed and leaned into Jungkook's thighs while the younger helped him dry his hair. "Done~" Jungkook said and pinched Jimin's cheeks. "Owwie~" Jimin pouted at the sudden pinch and stayed in that position while Jungkook ruffled his hair. He combed Jimin's hair lovingly with Jimin enjoying the affection Jungkook was giving him. "My turn" Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's forehead before heading towards the shower, not forgetting to lift the smaller up onto his bed to wait for him. 

Jungkook saw Jimins pout and puppy eyes when he came out of the shower so he planted a soft peck on them. "P-put on a shirt Kookie" Jimin said and covered his eyes while blushing upon seeing Jungkook shirtless while the younger simply chose a black t-shirt. "Come let's eat" Jungkook said and removed Jimin's hands from his eyes while leading him downstairs. "Mom we're eating outside!" Jungkook shouted to his mother who is in the kitchen. "Yah Jungkook are you planning a date with Jimin?" His father suddenly spoke from behind them which made Jimin jump onto Jungkook. "Woah calm down, I'm not that scary, am I?" "Nope" Jimin said and let go off Jungkook, blushing while smiling awkwardly. "Yeah I'm planning to take him out for a while" Jungkook replied to his father and kissed Jimin's temple. "Okay, have fun boys!" Jaesung said and smiled widely at them and they smiled back as a response.

Time skip~

"Baby wake up wake up! We're going somewhere" Jungkook said and tapped on Jimin's cheeks lightly. "Just a little longer, hyung" Jimin said and hugged Jungkook's arm tightly, slowly snuggling into it. "Hyung? Why would you call me hyung?" Jungkook said nervously and blushed slightly. "K-kookie hyung" Jimin stuttered out, still in his sleepy state, not knowing what effect he has on the younger. "Then you are the dongsaeng?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded tiredly before snuggling into Jungkook more. "Kookie is not hyung b-but takes care of J-jiminie and Jiminie thinks K-kookie is h-hyung" Jimin mumbled sleepily while Jungkook smiled warmly. He caressed Jimin's cheeks with his thumb and Jimin leaned into his soft touch. Soft yet cute snores was produced by the smaller and Jungkook smiled fondly at him. 'I guess I'll have to help him pack up and get ready later.' Jungkook thought as he saw his baby still waning to sleep. "Baby angel, I'm going to the washroom, okay?" "O-okay, come back s-soon" Jimin pouted in his sleep, making Jungkook kiss both of his cheeks then his lips lightly before going to pack up for both of them.

He quickly yet silently gathered the items together into a few bags and packed some clothes for themselves on the go. When he returned, Jimin was sleeping like a starfish on their bed. He smiled and got on top of him before kissing his eyelids softly. "Wake up, cupcake. I have a surprise for you" Jimin slowly opened his eyes and pouted immediately again. "Good morning baby" Jungkook said and kissed him like any other mornings when Jimin wakes up. Jimin giggled and hugged Jungkook while the other wrapped his arms around his waist. "We'll have to go somewhere, baby angel" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear softly and Jimin nodded, burying his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck. 

"Five more minutes please, h-hyung" Jimin whined as Jungkook got away from him, immediately missing his warmth and his scent. Jungkook heart thumped rapidly and loudly upon Jimin calling him hyung again. He gulped nervously before going to Jimin who is being a whiny brat again. Jungkook smirked at the boy who didnt notice him and attacked him from behind which gain a flinch from the smaller. "Why did you scare me, Kookie~" Jimin pouted and turned around, facing the 'supposed-to-be-younger' boy. "Aigoo how can you get scared by a back hug?" Jungkook mumbled and kissed jimin's forehead while Jimin puffed his cheeks, acting all pouty and moody.

He traced random circles on Jungkook chest while pouting while Jungkook played with his fluffy hair. "Hyungie" Jimin pouted more while saying that and Jungkook smiled while blushing a little. "Yes baby?" "Where are we going~" Jimin whined cutely which melted Jungkook's heart. Jungkook shushed him and picked him up, helping him take a shower then change into some comfy clothes. Jimin litterally pouted the entire time Jungkook was helping him and the younger took the bags and smiled at Jimin.

"Let's go" Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's cheeks before intertwining their hands together, going out the house and towards the car.