Past Problems

Jungkook's pov

"Stop it" I said while I don't know what had gotten into me. Probably because I don't wanna blush and get flustered in front of him. The reason may be or may not be because those actions will be saved for him to do it in front of me.

His pretty eyes suddenly got teary and I started to panic. 'Shit shit what did I do.' I thought to myself as I started to panic when he broke down in front of me. I quickly engulfed him into a big, warm hug as he sobbed on my chest, making my t-shirt wetter and wetter by each second. But I could care less. I made an angel cry. As I continued whispering sweet nothings into his ears, he doesn't seem to calm down, not even the slightest bit. He kept saying words like 'it's all a lie' and 'it's not working' or 'go away'. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt when he said all of that, I thought he thought of me as a bad guy. When I'm one in school.

I felt guilty and did the unexpected. I kissed his forehead and his mochi cheeks that were squished as he was laying on my chest, his legs around my waist. He looked up with his teary eyes and the guilt I felt was still burning in my body. "Oh please forgive me, Jiminie" I said as I put him down back on his chair, kneeling with both legs in front of him. I took both of his smol yet adorable hands in mine and caressed it while leaning in to kiss his knuckles again, but this time for forgiveness.

He calmed down slightly so I placed his hands on my chest while I sat back down. He immediately straddled my waist and lean on my right shoulder blade. His breathing started to get normal by each minute which felt like hours to me. As he silently sobbed and whimpered, I felt a little relieved, but at the same time sad. The mixed feeling had me thinking about Park Jimin. He's been making me feel things I have never felt before. His frantic sobs and breaths turned to cute little snores which made me go UwU. I carried him to my king sized bed and laid him there carefully, as if I was in fear of breaking such a delicate person. Not that I'm complaining though, he's too delicate to be broken.

I guess I could somehow let him stay over for tonight and eat dinner with Dad and I. AnD tHaT iS nOt BeCaUsE i HaVe A mAsSiVe CrUsH oN hIm. The door of my room suddenly opened, making Jimin flinch slightly and hug my arm as a pillow, snuggling it. I bursted out of his overload cuteness, so did Dad. He grabbed one of my pillow and removed Jimin's hands from my arm. The sleeping boy made grabby hands while frowning slightly before Dad placed the pillow between his arms. He cuddled the pillow and slept peacefully. Dad pulled me by my shoulder to get me out of my room.

He dragged me into his soundproof room and begin to question me. "Okay so, I come back to see my son-in-law not tutoring you but instead sleeping ever so cutely on your bed? What in the world, Jungkook?"

"Dad, the tutor session for today is completed. He was praising me for being able to answer most of the questions he asked but I shut him off. I probably did it too sternly or something but he suddenly cry. He then fell asleep on my shoulder." I said, not daring to look at him because he might scold me, or worse, ground me but he hasn't done that before.

I felt a tap on my shoulder before I looked up, meeting Dad's surprisingly not so angry gaze."I understand, Jungkook-ah. I once did that to Sooyun too. You know your mom. *Jaesung's eyes got teary and sniffles* But his past might be one of the reason he cried. So, don't fully blame yourself, it's not your fault." Jaesung said, patting Jungkook's head. Jungkook nodded and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Dad."

Author's pov

Flashback to five years ago...

"Babe, stay safe for us please~" Jaesung said, clearly concerned about his wife who nodded while hugging him. "I will, I'll come back in a day or few." "Call me when you reach there, won't you?" Jaesung asked, earning a soft "yes" from his young wife.