Coffee Shop

"Oh my god Hoseok and Yoongi, you gotta see this!" Taehyung gapsed as he showed the picture to them. Both of his boyfriends gasped and squealed loudly. They formed into a group hug and spun around, giggling happily. "Jungkook has finally found his other half!" Hoseok shouted out, though they're still at Taehyung's home. The youngest among them smirked to himself and sent the photo to the school group chat. He then later left and went to school after bidding goodbye to his boyfriends.

Jungkook and Mr. Jeon arrived minutes later, walking towards the principal's office. Jungkook gathered some stuff and left to search for his friends, acting all cool. "Yo wassup Taehyung!" Jungkook said, ignoring the lovey-dovey looks from those over-obsessed fangirls and fanboys.

"Jungkook, congratulations!" Taehyung shouted and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "On what? Being the sexiest person in the entire school for the 46469324828528987th time this year?"

This time Taehyung rolled his eyes back to him. "Yeah right" he said as he shoved his phone in front of Jungkook. Jungkook groaned and snatched the phone, preparing to see another poster of him, but was met with a more beautiful sight. He carrying Jimin bridal style.

He swiped to the right and was shocked. It was a picture of him carrying a sleeping Jimin. He smirked to himself before breaking into a bunny smile. He enlarged Jimin's face and cooed at the cute and ethereal sight. He took out his own phone and was about to take a photo of it when Taehyung stopped him. "No, don't do that." Jungkook acted on being mad, saying "Why not?" he smirked before whispering to him. "You have the photo in the school's group chat, if you take it from here, it might ruin your lover's face."

"YAH HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT THE ANGEL'S BEAUTY WOULD BE RUINED BY ME?" Jungkook shouted and started chasing the now dashing cousin. He grabbed his collar and pulled him towards himself so harshly that veins started appearing on his arms. "Jungkook I know y-you're m-mad but I-I was just joking."

Jungkook realised that he was hurting his cousin so he quickly let go of him. He cracked into a big smile and laughed at Jungkook's reaction. "Hahaha hahaha you got pranked!" Taehyung laughed out at his priceless emotion. Jungkook made a straight face at him and his mood changed 180°.

Jungkook faked an applause and nodded his head sarcastically. "Would you like to have an Oscar Award for your great acting skills?" he wiped a fake tear and continued, "I'm so proud of my friend." By now, Taehyung was laughing so hard that his face turned into dark purple while he gasped desperately for air but failed as he bursted into waves of laughter again. Jungkook rolled his eyes once again and scoffed at him.

He turned his back on him and headed to the school's exit. It was part of his plan and his dad supported him. He exited from the place that was hell for him and headed straight to the nearest coffee shop to 'chill'. He proceeded to barge into the cute shop and to his luck, only a few people were there. People would come here earlier than Jungkook so having a customer at this time now was weird. Well, to Jimin of course.

He switched his gaze from his phone and looked up, meeting a pair of familiar eyes. He immediately went into panic mode and stood up. "Umm h-hi how c-can I help y-you, J-Jungkook?" Jimin stuttered out, being shy out of the sudden. "Ah yes Jiminie I would like a caramel macchiato." Jimin pouted. "I'm older you know."

Jungkook signaled him to come closer while smirking and the other gulped as he hesitantly moved closer. "I'm the dominant one, Jimin hyung." he said in a husky voice and inserted more energy in the word 'hyung' which made Jimin accidentally let out a small whimper. He widen his eyes and quickly changed the topic. "It w-will cost $3.75."

"Sure." Jungkook said, while taking out his wallet from his pocket, pretending to take out money. Jimin looked at him curiously before the taller dug his heart fingers out of his wallet and showed it to Jimin. The smaller blushed and this time Jungkook handed him with money. He quickly took the money and Jungkook laughed at his cute behaviour. "Eer one caramel macchiato coming right up!" he quickly left the counter into the kitchen.

He sat down by the window and waited for his drink to show up. He fished out his phone and looked through the school's chat, a smirk never leaving his face anytime soon. He zoomed in and out of Jimin's face, and finally decided to save their picture as his home screen and lockscreen.

"Enjoy your drink, sir!" Jimin said while placing the drink on the table before running off towards the counter. Jungkook smiled at him when he peeked out of the kitchen, making him turn red before trying to get himself together. He peeked out again but to his dismay, he left without drinking his caramel macchiato. He frowned as he walked to the table where Jungkook was. He looked around but found nothing. His lips formed into a small pout.

He wanted to clean the table but found a small note. It was the same handwriting as the one he saw this morning when he woke up. It read,

Jiminie,

1. I'm almost late for class but I don't care since I have you
2. Why are you always so cute
3. I haven't drink it yet so you can drink it
4. You don't need to pay me back
5. After you finish drinking, look outside the window
6. Cheating doesn't count

The dominant one ;-)

To say Jimin didn't blush was a complete lie. He quickly drank the beverage and looked outside the window. He saw nobody so he pouted. He walked outside to bump into someone. That someone held his waist and steadied him. He looked up and jumped a little. "You deserve a little reward, don't you? So call me with this number, Jiminie." the younger said in a teasing voice while giving him his phone number before patting his head and leaving.

"I'm not that short" Jimin mumbled but smiled at the piece of paper. He took his phone out and saved the number as 'Kookie' while blushing. Then, a few soft clicks sound was heard. He looked around but found nothing. He shrugged as he walked back in the shop, ignoring the jealous look from his colleague.