His Birthday

"Wow" was all he could mutter, and there was Namjoon holding up his phone to record this moment. He turned to the boy who was standing behind him and gave him an eye smile to which Jungkook really loves before Jungkook pecked his lips and gave him his bunny smile. They cheered loudly and they formed a group hug. "Whoa, thank you all" Jungkook choked out and they laughed before parting. "Of course, what's a birthday without fun right?" Taehyung said and grabbed the birthday hat and placed it onto Jungkook pulled snapping his chin. He groaned slightly at the sting and the other snickered. "You brat!" He glared at his younger cousin and the other laughed it off. His doe eyes travelled to the living room, then everywhere before smiling again. "Thank you, cheonsa" Jimin blushed and pushed him to the backyard where everyone is and Jungkook chuckled before carrying Jimin bridal style which made the other flinch and feel shy. "Kookie~ put me down please" Jungkook kissed his head and shook his head. "Tonight I'll pamper you with hugs and kisses" Jimin nodded happily and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and the other kissed him gently. 

"Eww we're still here you know, you both can have the night to yourselves, but don't make Jiminie sore because he's starting his work in two days" Hoseok said disgusted and Jimin turned red at the statement. Jungkook still didn't let the older go as he was holding him tightly against himself. He carried him to the backyard and was attacked by millions of balloons. "Whoa" He said and Jimin passed him a balloon which he gladly accepted. Jimin hopped off from Jungkook's arms and gave him a peck on the forehead. 

"C'mon, love birds, just take one balloon and go inside again" Yoongi said and sauntered slowly back into the house which made everyone laugh before following behind him. He passed them two microphones and sat on the couch, looking done. "Oh, since when did we have a karaoke set?" "Don't so much and just start the fun already" They snickered and started to blast music loudly in the living room before they 'sang nicely'. Sometimes even Yoongi couldn't resist but to shout a few lines and rock wildly before losing his energy again. They were screaming and shouting their lungs out and before they knew it, all of them were laying on the floor exhausted but still excited. 

After a while, they went to the living room for dinner and Jungkook's eyes widened as there were too much food to be honest. "Don't worry it's free just eat whatever you want and we'll eat the leftovers tomorrow" Seokjin said while digging in and they nodded before sitting together and eating while cracking jokes, mainly the oldest himself. "What do you call a labrador that becomes a magician?" They all shrugged and the eldest bit his lips to avoid laughing. "A labracadabrador" He laughed on his own before they cracked up historically along with him too. "Nice one" They agreed and after half an hour they were bloated . 

"Hey don't shoot me!" Jungkook shouted when Taehyung sneakily killed him and the younger laughed at his hyung. The elders just stared at the TV screen, being bored already. "How is these type of things fun?" Hoseok asked while the dongsaengs continued on the game. "Hyung /shoots/ this game /shoots/ needs to have /shoots again/ great aim and strategy  /shoots aggressively before cheering loudly as the words victory displayed on the screen/ Anyways, you should play games more often, you know" they stated and the elders couldn't help but to laugh at their cuteness. "If it's like that just be a pro gamer instead" "Anygays is there anything else to play with?" "Aside from your boring and non-realistic video games, yes" "Hyung!" 

"Okay then, buh bye" Almost all of them were drunk by now, and lucky Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok weren't. They left when the clock showed midnight and Jungkook cleaned the place up a bit. "Hyung~ Diminie loves you" A drunk Jimin said and the younger sighed and smiled widely. "Cute" Jungkook said as he finished up with the cleaning since they helped up a lot before leaving. Jimin threw himself into Jungkook's arms and giggled before Jungkook took him upstairs into the bathroom. Jungkook helped him bathe and Jimin couldn't be happier. "Happy birthday Jungkookie. I loveeee youuu~" Jungkook kissed him gently before placing him gently on the bed and helping him put on his clothes. "Noo shirt~" He whined and Jungkook frowned. "But you said you'll like to have your shirt on" Jimin denied and Jungkook sighed softly. "Okay then" 

Jungkook slipped on his boxers and Jimin hugged him tightly before he gasped. "Right!" He went to his room which left Jungkook confused before he came running back again. "Here. Happy birthday, bunny boy. You think I'll forget to buy a present for you, huh?" Jimin teased and Jungkook raised his eyebrows. Jungkook shook the box lightly and frowned. "What is it?" "Just open it" Jimin pouted and Jungkook laughed before nodding. "Wow, thank you cheonsa!" Jungkook hugged him tightly and Jimin pouted before the younger gave him a soft kiss. "I'm broke now just because I bought this" Jimin suddenly said and Jungkook sighed delightedly. "You don't have to buy me a gift you know, you yourself is the greatest gift ever already. But that doesn't mean that I don't like the watch though" Jimin hummed and Jungkook buried his face into his neck to make tiny hickey. 

"Hey! Give my neck a break, I've already forget how it looks like without your hickeys" He complained and Jungkook chuckled. "Nope" He put the watch on his bedside table and laid Jimin on the bed to hover over him. He placed kisses everywhere and Jimin just giggled at the ticklish but warm sensation. "You're the best" Jungkook stated and Jimin felt warmth from those words which made him smile angelically. "Not as great as you though" Jungkook snorted and Jimin laughed at the sound. Jimin cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips lightly before pulling him down and cuddling with him. "You're 20 now" Jimin said and brushed his hair to the back and Jungkook smiled. "So?" Jungkook asked bluntly 'cause there's no big difference between being a 19 year old or a 20 year old. "You have lived through 2 decades! And two centuries" Jimin teased and Jungkook giggled. "Aren't you tired?" Jungkook asked as he was getting drowsier and Jimin shook his head. "Nope!" The younger hummed and caressed his cheeks gently. "'M tired" Jungkook said and Jimin went to switch off the light quickly. "You pabo! Why didn't you tell me you were tired!" Jimin scolded and Jungkook laughed at his cuteness. 

Jimin took a sip of water before Jungkook snickered. "Jagi, you know my mother's pregnant right?" Jimin choked on the liquid and Jungkook soothed his back before the elder glared at him. "Not a great joke" "Aniya, mom and dad told me when you were asleep yesterday" "They planned to let you take care of your sibling while they go on a date, right?" Jungkook was stunned and Jimin laughed at his wide eyes. "Sorry, I'm just joking" "No what if they really do that? Then my little baby here will be sad" Jungkook caressed his face gently and Jimin turned red, all of the sudden being shy. "Aww, come here" Jimin scooted towards Jungkook and the other hugged him tightly. "You gonna help me look after them together?" Jungkook asked and Jimin hummed. "Maybe" Jungkook glared playfully at him and Jimin giggled and poked his cheeks. "Just go to sleep" "Love ya" "Love you too"