Bonding Time

"Wow how nice of you Taehyung, out of all places, you really had to bring us to an amusement park and say that it's a surprise? For real?! Great, what a nice way to end the day" Namjoon grumbled so Taehyung and Jungkook scanned though the car before high-fiving in success.

"Good job bro, now you made this more exciting" Jungkook said while laughing and the other laughed harder while driving. "Kookie! You planned this with Taetae to make us scared?!" Jimin asked rather offended and the both of them snapped their fingers in sync. "Oh no, not the pirate ship.." Jimin muttered and Seokjin held his hand, as if he was telling him he'd be fine which made Jimin nod and look out of the window nervously in fear to which Jungkook saw and felt bad but acted like nothing happened, well at least for now.

"Nooooo!" Hoseok practically screamed silently and panicked internally while Taehyung snickered and stopped after Yoongi shot him a glare as he was also fearful. Seokjin and Namjoon were fine, they were sort of worried but at least they weren't as scared as Jimin and Hoseok. "Oh my god that swings so high up" Jimin trembled but tried to act cool and failed as he heard the loud screams from the very few people on it, and of course the sound of the loud ship rocking forward and back rapidly. He litterally jumped on to Jungkook in fear and hugged him tightly while Jungkook kissed him softly to calm him down.

"Okay, seven tickets for the pirate ship! Oh, you want a private one?" The receptionist asked and Taehyung and Jungkook nodded eagerly. "Sure!" "Oh no" was said together and he chuckled before handing over the tickets. "Well have fun, you boys"

"It goes too highhhh up" Jimin complained and Hoseok agreed wholeheartedly without any doubt. They timidly got on the seat and they all chose the back seat on both sides of the ship. Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin on one side the rest on the other. "Hooo it's starting Taehyung-ah" Jungkook shouted and the other shouted back enthusiastically. Jimin clutched onto Jungkook's hand as they starting getting a tiny bit higher and lost it and screamed harder than a woman giving birth to three children in a hospital. Only Jimin screams were heard, and the others occasionally made excited noises, except for Hoseok and Yoongi who teared up.

When it reached the highest point, Jimin shrieked and scream harder at this point he was yelling and begging to God to stop this whatever that's called pirate ship and just let him land safely while the others laughed at his silliness and cuteness, but Jimin could care less and calmed down slightly when it finally slowed down for who knows how many centuries. When it finally ended, Jimin slapped the strap thingy and hopped off the ride and they found out that Hoseok almost passed out on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Let us have the courage, please let us have the courage" Yoongi and Hoseok said together and Jimin practically yelled out "I almost died" making the others laugh hard before their boyfriend went to comfort. "Oh god Joonie that's was absolute fun!" "Yeah"! The Namjin couple was thrilled and the cousins winked at each other before moving to another ride. "ANOTHER ONE?!!"

"Well, yeah, and this is only the start of the real fun" They replied seriously and groans in disapproval were heard before they were pulled to another ride. "EOMMMAAAAA!" "Wooohooooo!"

Time skip

Hoseok has already passed out in exhaustion, while Jimin and Yoongi was on the verge of throwing up. "Ugh I can't feel my legs and my Hoseok is sleeping. Today I'll just cuddle him and not you then" Yoongi said and went to the backseat with Hoseok and Taehyung pouted before kissing Yoongi's and Hoseok's cheeks lightly. "I'll make it up to you two, promise" He said and went to the assistant driver's seat where Jungkook sat next to him, Seokjin in the middle of Namjoon and Jimin. A certain blonde hair laid his head on his hyung's shoulder and the older let Jimin hold his hand. Namjoon was soft at the sight, even if he was a tiny bit jealous of Jimin. He interwind his boyfriend's other hand and pecked his lips softly before smiling at him then looking out at the window. 

The ride home was silent, the Namjin couple went off first, then Taeyoonseok which Taehyung had to carry Hoseok and lastly the Jikook couple. Jimin has dozed off so Jungkook carried him gently in bridal style to their room. Jimin let out a confused noise and Jungkook kissed his temple before letting him sit a bit before going to wash up for good night's rest. "I'm never going to an amusement park and let you all drag me, Hobi and Yoonie again" He grumbled and Jungkook let him straddle on his lap before pulling him into a short kiss. Jimin huffed and went to the bathroom with Jungkook following closely behind. 

After they have finished, Jimin flopped down onto his side and turned his back on Jungkook, making the younger pull him backwards and his back touched the bare skin of Jungkook's chest. He felt kisses on his neck to his shoulder and went to sleep comfortably with the soothing touches and Jungkook smiled when he heard him snoring. "Good night, rest well baby mochi" He carefully turned him around and planted a soft kiss on his forehead before the smaller buried his flawless face into his neck. Jungkook played with his hair for a while then swept it back, making Jimin hum and snuggle completely into Jungkook. "Can I bring you out to a date tomorrow?" Jungkook asked to himself and kissed Jimin lightly then he imagined Jimin being, "Oh of course, as long as it's not an amusement park" then he will glare at him before Jungkook promised not to bring him to an amusement park again. He chuckled to himself and looked at the clock which shows 1am in the night. Before going to sleep, he kissed Jimin's head one last time.