New Friends

"Before we say anything, let's introduce ourselves to Jimin first, okay" They all agreed in unison and Namjoon started off first. "Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon, I'm 24 and I work for my father, as a businessman, you know. But sometimes I'll help in Jin's restaurant, but he doesn't welcome me that much because he says that I would break the plates" He said and everyone laughed at the friendly introduction while they enjoyed their drinks. "Jimin already knows me, so I have not much to say, except for that restaurant which I have opened since last two years. I'm guessing that he wants to know why. Seokjin smiled and Jimin nodded curiously and eagerly."Well, do you still remember Seokjoong hyung?" Seokjin asked and Jimin nodded excitedly. "He got married and already has two children, also he's now the head of the orphanage. They always help him out and he told me that I could have my own business, since he has his children and wife to help him out. Then I opened my own restaurant with my family's support, and that's how I met Joonie. He broke a chair there" He said then everyone laughed at the last sentence except for Namjoon who was having a straight face.

"My turn my turn! The name's Hoseok, I'm 22 and I'm a dancer! I like hip hop a lot" He said cheerfully and Jimin's eyes twinkled in excitement and admiration which made Jungkook hold his hand lightly and kiss his head. "I danced contemporary before! But now I don't because of some work" Jimin suddenly said while pouting which made everybody coo at his cuteness. "That's great! Maybe one day we could work together if you're still interested in dancing! I'm sure that your dancing is great!" Hoseok said and Jimin nodded in acknowledgement. "Okay enough of this sudden invitation!" Yoongi said annoyedly and Hoseok pecked his lips. "Sorry baby" He said and now Taehyung also pouted. Hoseok then pecked his other baby which made the others chuckle silently at them. 

"Okay! I'm Taehyung, and I'm the youngest! I'm 18 turning 19, Jungkook's cousin. To be honest, I've stalk you before for Jungkoo- yah!" He said and Jungkook was ready to attack him. "Wtf bro! I got you a boyfriend and this is how you treat me?" "So you were the one who suggested the private tutor thingy to my father!" "Yes because you are gonna stay back another year if you fail the final exams!" "Oh I didn't know that" They were bickering like that while Namjoon and Seokjin laughed their asses off while the others tried to calm their boyfriends. "Kookie! Stop! He was just introducing himself and he's just admitting that he'd stalk me before so he's part of the reason we're together" Jimin said softly and pulled Jungkook away from Taehyung. He then hugged him to calm him down and the other hugged back. "Okay baby prince, I'm sorry, I just thought that you would be embarrassed" Jungkook whispered softly and Jimin smiled. "I won't get angry or embarrassed, Kookie" Jimin said and pecked Jungkook's lips lightly before leading them both to sit down again. 

"You can continue, Taehyung. Jungkook won't do anything" Jimin smiled and squeezed Jungkook's hand to calm his jeonlous boyfriend. "I have nothing special, I usually just be goofy which makes them laugh all the time, but I know I'm smarter than Jungkook" He laughed then they laughed with Jimin giggling on Jungkook's lap while the other pouted at him. "That's why you asked me to tutor him" Jimin said while laughing and Taehyung nodded while smirking. "Well now I'll need Namjoon to tutor me 'cause Jungkook already has one and I can't let him be smarter than me" He joked and they threw into fits of laughter again, including Jungkook. Jimin gathered himself and smiled at Jungkook assuringly then looked at Yoongi, waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Ahh yes what am I supposed to say?" Yoongi asked nonchalantly while they tried to hold back their laughters. "Oh okay. I'm Yoongi, and I'm 23, Namjoon's cousin and assistant, I usually don't get along with people" He said while shrugging and Jimin held back his laughter by biting his lips since no one was laughing. "But Jimin is a exception since he's cute" he added and Jimin giggled and blushed while looking at his jeonlous boyfriend again. "Kookie! I have you and he has two boyfriends! And I can sense some bottom energy from him so you don't have to worry" Jimin whispered to Jungkook, causing them both to laugh in sync before Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheek.

"Aww Jimin has finally found somebody he can hopefully rely on" Seokjin cooed and laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder while watching them be lovey dovey. "Jiminie, tell us more about you. I'm sure everyone is curious about you, right?" Namjoon asked and they all nodded and Jimin blushed while looking at Jungkook. "I'm 21, from Busan and I've finished my studies, currently jobless and that's it" he said shyly and Jungkook's pecked his lips lightly before beaming at him, making Jimin's heart flutter and he got redder just by his smile. "Oh Jiminie, Imma call Seojoon hyung real quick, I'm sure that he'll be so proud of you!" "Hyung that's no necessar-" "No hyung must know about this, that you're finally happy after all the drama" Seokjin replied and smiled at Jimin who smiled back at him and leaned onto Jungkook's shoulder while his boyfriend took a sniff of his hair. "Hyung! Jimin is here!" "H-hyung" Jimin smiled after Seojoon greeted him and gushed about Jimin and himself and the phone call ended after like 15 minutes. "Let's gooo have some funnn!" Taehyung said and hopped off his seat and practically ran to the arcade while the others dashed after him.

Time skip :3

"Thank you Kookie" Jimin said and smiled before hugging the younger when they reached home. "Glad you like those crackheads" Jungkook replied and hugged him tighter and carried him to their room and he sat them on the chair. "Now, my private tutor, let's start our lesson, shall we?" Jungkook asked and kissed Jimin softly before the smaller nodded while pouting. "Okay. Your finals are coming up right?" "Yeah, next month" "I think we have pretty much covered everything, right?" "Yes baby" Jungkook nodded and Jimin nodded too. "Then it's time for an assessment then" "As you wish, my angelic teacher" "Don't be cheesy" Jimin blushed and Jungkook smiled sheepishly at his beautiful private tutor. "I love you cupcake" Jungkook planted a kiss on Jimin's mochi cheeks which made him smile. "I love you too, now let's study" Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook's cheek in return before hugging him lightly and giving him his assessment. "Whoa when did you prepare this?" Jungkook asked surprised since he has never seen Jimin work in his house. "Umm when I still stay alone in my house?" Jimin questioned cutely and Jungkook booped his nose. "You're so cute" He said and pecked his lips lightly then focusing on his work, making Jimin smile while blushing.