A Step Away

2 years later...

"Jungkookie oppa!" She giggled and Jungkook laughed at how cute she was being right now in her soft pink dress. She pouted and ran to Jimin instead who was giggling the entire time. "Hey! What did I do?" Jungkook asked disappointedly while the other two was in their own world doing god-knows-what which made him sigh gently and sit beside his lover and wrapped his arm around his waist. 

"You're right, Minnie. They really made us babysit her while they go on a date" Jimin laughed at his boyfriend and the other smiled then they were lost at each other's gaze before a cry interrupted their moment. "Probably milk" "Nope probably avocadoes. She ditched milk a long time ago and somehow she loves loves loves avocadoes which makes me broke" He said and whispered the last part before dashing to the kitchen. 

After Jungkook has left, the baby giggled and climbed into Jimin's arms which made him bewildered and when Jungkook returned, he pouted. "Jiyeon, don't steal my husband from me!" Jimin turned red when Jungkook said that, since none of them has even proposed yet, then the girl looked at Jimin with puffy eyes while Jungkook went beside her and did the same face as his sister, making her sulk and Jungkook copied her again. Jimin tried his best to hold in his laugh when they crossed their arms in unison and lost it when were glaring at each other. 

Jungkook took out the freshly cut avocado from his back and her eyes sparkled before she took it from him immediately before munching happily on it and Jimin laughed at the cute sight of them together. Jungkook sat beside him and gave him a kiss on the lips before interwinding their fingers together which made Jimin sigh and lean on Jungkook's shoulder. "Wait, I have dance today" Jimin suddenly said and Jungkook looked at him weirdly. "But today's a Saturday" "Tomorrow's the performance!" He freaked out and Jungkook chuckled at his panicked state. "Don't worry, you'd do fine Must be stunning as usual, but don't turn people on okay, you're mine" Jimin blushed and Jungkook kissed his temple softly. "Anyways, you can just use the studio I gifted to you" Jimin nodded and just let Jungkook pepper him with kisses . 

 "'Min oppa! I'm done hehe~" She said cheekily and Jimin carried her into his lap before she stuck her tongue out at Jungkook who glared at her intensely. "Jiyeon, it's not good to fight with your brother, okay?" "B-but he bully me!" She said sulking and Jungkook scoffed before crossing his arms together. "You're the one who bullies me!" "No! You" "Huh, you!" Jimin calmed them down and both of them were pouting. 

"Aigoo, no one bullies the other" Jimin said internally facepalming because instead of taking care of one baby he has two to take care. "Anyways, after mom and dad comes back we'll go back to our home" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear and gained a nod along with a bright smile. "Fine" Jiyeon said and the lovers smiled contently. 

The door finally opened and Jungkook has never been so happy and excited. "We're back, thanks for looking after Yeonie" Jungkook immediately carried his sister into his mother's arms and carried Jimin out of the door which caused them all to laugh at his eagerness. "Bye! We'll come back umm tomorrow" Jungkook said and drove off while Jimin was giggling the entire time. 

Once they reached, Jungkook quickly unlocked the front door and pinned Jimin on the wall when he did unlock it. His gaze was possessive and jealous, which made Jimin know to not interfere with a jealous nor possessive Jeon Jungkook. "Hyung~ You can't be jealous over a baby" Jimin tried but his gaze darken and he can feel his heart clench in either disappointment or excitement. "Baby or not, you're mine" Jungkook gritted his teeth which made Jimin look down at the floor and he slowly slipped down the wall and curled into a ball and before he knew it, tears flowed down his cheeks and he pushed Jungkook away who tried to touch him and went to his own room before slamming the door carelessly and sat on his bed to calm himself down. He felt hurt, babies need love and care too, right? It's not like because Jungkook's his boyfriend then he has the right to get jealous all over him, okay it's probably fine with it's like with a complete stranger or something, but his sister. It's literally his baby sister who still doesn't know how to take care of herself, and yet Jungkook is still acting immature. His sobs slowly subsided, but his tears were still falling down relentlessly. He stared at the blade in the table with no emotions and slowly adjusted his sleeves a bit to see his wrist. He sighed and just laid down before checking the time and caressing the bracelet Jungkook gifted him. He still wears it till this day, but he feels like taking it out. His heart tells him to just let it be and let Jungkook apologize, but his brain is telling him to just take it out. He hugged his pillow tightly and his heart throbbed in pain again before he just sighed.