Met Him From Afar

"So, Jungkook told me everything today. I have a neighbour and he is a graduatee. His name is Park Jimin. Jimin was a straight A's student and he's so smart till the point he skipped lot of grades so he's pretty young and I'm sure he can help Jungkook study. I'll try to convince him by telling him Jimin is also my tutor, and that we live not far apart. You will give them time together and let Jimin stay until dinner time, or better, let him stay for a night, as Jimin is Jungkook's ideal type." Taehyung panted after saying all the sentences.

Mr. Jeon was shocked but then he smirked as he nodded."Thank you for helping me out. You are a smart one, Tae." They fist bumped and Taehyung headed out and went to his friends and also his cousin, acting as if nothing happened.

"Hey I can teach you, Jungkook." A random boy said as Jungkook shook his head aggressively, totally not wanting him to tuor him since he doesn't even know or even want to know him.

"Sorry but I rather go to a tuition centre than you teaching me." Jungkook laughed after saying that, but his laughter died down after seeing a brunette girl in front of him.

"Jungkook, I like you very much, I hope you like me too. Jungkook rolled his eyes as the girl handed him a paper, more like a love letter. He snatched the paper and the girl squealed while running to her friend. They walked away and he tore the paper into pieces.

"Hey Kook you should find someone one day. Me, Hoseok and Yoongi are together, Namjoon and Seokjin are a thing too. That leaves you alone, like a single pringle." Taehyung teased as Jungkook punched his shoulder harshly, groaning so loudly that it sounds like he is growling.

Time skip to after school

"Jungkook, your tutor will be coming starting tomorrow." Mr. Jeon said, smirking as he saw Jungkook's upset face."

"Dad you're a meanie." Jungkook stucked his tongue out to his father who knows that Jungkook is a softie in the inside. He went to his room and sighed. "Tomorrow is gonna be a long, long day." He fell onto his bed headfirst and slept with a slight pout along with a small smirk as he imagined what his private tutor will look like.

After 15 minutes...

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP WE NEED TO GO!!!" Mr. Jeon threw a pillow to him and laughed as he saw Jungkook throwing the pillow back at him. "Dad you're so louddddddd" Jungkook whined as Mr. Jeon dodged the pillow thrown towards him.

"Wake up you sleepy head, it's time to go to school." Mr. Jeon chuckled slightly as he saw Jungkook rub his eyes and glance at the clock. "Dad why~" "Jungkook it's evening, let's go for a walk."

"Finee~~" Jungkook stood up and walked towards the door but his father stopped him. "Go change your clothes, you're not going with your school uniform." Mr. Jeon raised his eyesbrows, as Jungkook nodded with a slight pout. He changed into a white t-shirt along with sweatpants as Mr. Jeon waited for him. "So let's go!" Jungkook jumped a little as Mr. Jeon chuckled.

They jogged around their residential area and they came back panting and all sweaty. Jungkook stopped in his tracks and looked at a small boy at a park. He ran towards him and left his father all alone. His father chased after him like Jungkook was his prey, while Jungkook is chasing his prey. *umm what* Eventually he stopped and his father caught up with him.

"YAH YOU SHIT HEAD JEON JUNGKOOK! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SLAP THE HELL OUT OF YOU!" Mr. Jeon yelled and slapped the back of Jungkook's neck. "Oww dad stop" Jungkook said, rubbing the place his father hit him but never leaving his eyes on the pretty boy. Mr. Jeon noticed this and smirked.

Taehyung sent a picture of Park Jimin earlier to him so he felt excited. He squealed internally as he fanboyed over his son and his son's future boyfriend. Jungkook stared from afar at the petite boy who was sitting on the swings provided.

'This is gonna be fun' Mr. Jeon and Jungkook thought when Jimin went back home.