Hanging Out

"Minnie, will you go on a date with me?" Jungkook asked for the nth time and each response was the same, "NO AMUSEMENT PARK THANKS" Well, technically Jungkook was correct about his prediction but it came out a bit harsher than he thought. "Aww come on cheonsa, let's gooo I know you will love it" "Me? Like an amusement park? In my dreams!" Jimin huffed annoyedly and continued in his form that Hoseok gave him for his career. He basically ignored his now whiny boyfriend and pouted on his own when he didn't know what to fill in when he reached a certain part. "What? Why would someone ask what I'm applying to? Aren't there certain forms for each job?" "Well of course it's asking you if you wanna be a performer or something else because all of the training are different, you know. Like ballet, hip-hop, contemporary. If you wanna be a hip-hop performer, then just write it" Jungkook said nonchalantly and Jimin pouted and nodded in understanding. 

"But I still not going out with you yet, you meanie" Jimin teased and filled in the specific part and he has completed in filing in the entire paper. 'Baby prince I want to take you out pleaseeee" Jungkook tried again and Jimin huffed. He tapped his lips repeatedly and Jungkook kissed it softly before Jimin pulled away blushing and smiling. "Okay then, but no-" "Of course!" Jungkook cut in excitedly and dragged Jimin to the car and drove off immediately. "Hmm, eager are we?" Jimin asked and Jungkook shot back. "Hmm, a bit sassy are we?" Jimin gasped and shot daggers at Jungkook immediately while the other shrugged while smirking. "Anyways, where are we going, Koo- Jungkook?" Jimin purposely avoid his nickname and Jungkook looked at him, a bit sad that Jimin didn't call him by nickname but it's all gonna resolved later. 

"Somewhere over the rainbows" Jungkook teased and Jimin sighed before humming along the radio but then without realizing he had made his way to Jungkook's shoulder, inhaling his scent and not bothering to move apart. He always smelled nice and comforting, like a mix of black vanilla, pear, and blooming gardenia. Well for him on the other side, he smells like roses, peaches, oranges and perhaps a bit of vanilla, which Jungkook loves a lot. 

With Jungkook constantly showering him with love, Jimin felt endless affection and pure love from his boyfriend. His heart warmed up and it was no doubt he has fallen head over heels for the love of his life. He didn't realize that they have arrived at the place Jungkook wanted to bring him to until the latter turned off the engines of the car and moved away from his small figure. Jimin frantically jumped off the car and accidentally tripped over a rock. He was waiting for the ground to hit him but he bumped into someone instead. "Careful, you won't want a bruise on any part of your body" Jungkook said carefully and Jimin pouted playfully before Jungkook dragged him to whatever he's gonna do or bring him to.

"Gahh wait slow down Kookie~" Jimin giggled and stopped Jungkook from moving any forward while the younger beamed brightly at him. Jimin turned him around and jumped on his back, making Jungkook grab his thighs immediately and continued to walk. "Now this is more romantic" Jimin said happily and Jungkook's smile got wider. "Hyung! A butterfly! There" Jimin exclaimed excitedly and Jungkook giggled at Jimin's excitement. "You like it?" Jungkook asked hopefully and Jimin smirked, a tint of mischief sparkled in his eyes. "Yeah of course since it's waaayyyyy more better than a roller coaster" Jimin teased and Jungkook sighed again. "Yeah sure, roller coasters are a thrill, don't you think so?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shook his head in disagreement. "No, the roller coaster goes round and the blood in your body will flow to your head!" "No baby it's just for a spilt second. Ugh, how did you even think of this excuse?" Jungkook said and they have reached the place but Jimin didn't realize it again.

"Well, it's common sens- Wow! Is that a cherry blossom? Oh my god thank you Kookie!" Jimin jumped onto Jungkook again and of course he caught him just on time. "Ha if we got older don't you dare jump on me like that 'cause you won't want your husband to have a broken bone " Jungkook teased and Jimin pouted and attempted to jump back down but Jungkook held him tightly instead. "Heyy put me down you're complaining that I'm heavy and you're old" Jimin whined and Jungkook shook his head and carried his pouty significant other. "You know this is a great place for proposal" Jungkook said, admiring the view and Jimin blushed since Jungkook was staring at him. Jungkook finally placed Jimin down gently but Jimin didn't want to let go so Jungkook kissed his mochi cheeks in return for another on his. 

"Come, let's go Minnie. I brought you here since it's almost fall, and you get to see flowers and some starting to fall off the tree" Jungkook said and coincidentally a small flower landed on Jimin's hair. Jungkook cooed at how cute Jimin looked and took a picture of him. Jimin's eyes sparkled brightly in joy and the trees immediately caught his attention in milliseconds. "Wow" Jimin stared around himself and smiled angelically. 

"Thank you Jungkookie, I love you" Jimin whispered silently to himself before giggling happily to Jungkook and was pulled into a loving and long kiss.  The younger couple sauntered along the path hand in hand, occasionally giggling when a flower lands on one another's head, and they spent the rest of the day, enjoying the beautiful scenery and little kisses, even the sun sat in between mountains longer than usual to admire the young yet loving couple. When they were done walking down the lane, they got some snacks to eat before they sat on a bench since the beauty of both the cherry blossom and lovers was irresistible. Finally the sun set and the moon took over. 

"Jimin-ah, I love you too"