Boyfriend?

"Jiminie, I need to go somewhere and it'll be quick. Can you stay here on your own for a few?" Jungkook asked the boy on top of his body as the smaller pouted. "O-okay." Jimin said and slowly sunk into the couch where they were cuddling. Jungkook pecked both side of his cheeks along with his forehead and finally his lips. "It'll be quick, okay?" Jungkook said and smiled at the older. He never replied so Jungkook pinched his cheeks. "I'll go now, wait for 15 minutes and I'll be back. Promise?" he said and held out his pinky finger. Jimin curled his smol pinky finger with Jungkook's and nodded. Jungkook stood up and headed towards the door of Jimin's house and drove out of the house. Jimin sat up and looked at the clock. "1 minute..... 2 minutes......" He counted and waited for Jungkook when somebody barged in. It was his colleague.

"Umm... hi?" Jimin asked and tilted his head in confusion. "Is that boy really your boyfriend?" he asked panickly. "Err no...why?" Jimin said while his internal organs screamed "Yes he's my boyfriend! So get away from my house and don't ever barge in like that again!" "Great! By the way, happy birthday Jiminie~" he said and Jimin tried his best to hide away his disgusted look. "Okay, thank you?" "Wait it's not over, I want to ask you something. Would you be my boyfriend?" the other guy ask hopefully and almost pinning him to the wall but too bad Jimin is going to break that ray of hope. "Sorry, I already have someone in mind, so i cannot grant your wish. Now,  do you still have any problem ?" " Is it that boy?!!" the other said and Jimin tsked. "Maybe?" he said and the other smirked at him. "Don't worry, you will be mine soon, not his." He said and left the house and Jimin sighed. 

"Kookie where are you?" He muttered to himself and someone familiar backhugged him. "I'm here my little mochi. Have you waited for long?" Jungkook asked and Jimin turned around and hugged him back. "I miss you Kookie~" Jimin pouted and Jungkook pecked his lips. "Sorry baby, I'll make it up with you. Does my Jiminie needs a lot of love?" He asked and Jimin nodded. He then peppered his face with kisses. "My baby loves attention, right? Then we'll spend the night togther, okay?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded happily. "For now let's watch a movie and cuddle, okay?" "Where did you go just nowww?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smiled while playing with his hair. "To get your surprise, baby. You will receive it at night." Jimin hummed and Jungkook carried him to the couch. He put on a movie for both of them before placing Jimin on top of him and the smaller blushed. While Jimin was too immersed in the movie, Jungkook decided to test him by ghosting his lips towards his neck and Jimin froze for a moment before calming down. He placed delicate and soft kisses on his neck while the other was having a hard time breathing. Jungkook stopped and pulled away whilst Jimin was hiding himself into Jungkook's chest. "Love you, baby." Jungkook whispered into his ear and Jimin blushed harder and hummed in response. 

Time skip to evening :)

"Kookie where are we going to?" Jimin said when Jungkook covered his eyes with one hand and the other held Jimin's hand, leading him towards the 'secret' place that Jungkook wants to bring him to have dinner.  "So we're going to eat here" Jungkook said and removed his hand away from Jimin's eyes. Jimin smiled and Jungkook held his hand securely, heading towards the restaurant that Jungkook has booked for them.

"Hi Jungkook. I see that you have brought someone along, who is this cute little boy?" a familiar voice asked and Jimin immediately lowered his face. Not that he is shy, well technically he is, but he recognised that voice. It was Jin hyung. "This is Jimin. Park Jimin. He is my private tutor and also my soon to be boyfriend." Jimin was supposed to blush but he didn't. "J-jin hyung?" Jimin asked and Seokjin widen his eyes. "Jiminie? Oh my gosh it's been so long how are you? Did your adoptive parents treat you well? Wait, are you still living with them? Gosh what happened to you?! Arghh these assholes didn't let me visit you and you became like this. Oh my god tell me everything!" Seokjin gasped and pulled him into an embrace while Jungkook was confused. "What just happened?" Jungkook asked and Seokjin gave him the look 'I'll tell you later'. "So you reserved this room for the both of you right? I'll come back to you sometime Jiminie, have fun on your date with Jungkook." Seokjin said and hurriedly went to the kitchen.