I Love You

As the sky slowly turned bright, sun rays begin peeking into a young couple's room. A young boy silently crawled out from his boyfriend's embraces and stretched a bit before yawning a little. He glanced at the calendar before moving to the closet to pick a jacket and went to the front door, since his package would arrive anytime soon and he doesn't want anyone to know about it. He received it not so long after and hid it in the cupboard in his room and went back to Jungkook.

Since he couldn't fall asleep again, he just took off the jacket ans places ir back nearly before going to change into his normal wear but a pair of long arms wrapped around him securely and pulled him back to bed. "Jagi, why are you up so early? Plus it's unusual for you to wake up first" Jungkook groaned and buried his face into Jimin's neck while the other smiled slightly as he felt Jungkook marking him lightly. It was a every-morning-must-do thing for Jungkook to give Jimin a hickey. Even though all of them hadn't really fade away yet.

"How possessive you are" Jimin said and cupped his boyfriend's cheeks before kissing him gently then lowering himself to cuddle into his chest then dozing off again. "Well how adorable you are" They cuddled a bit before fully waking up and enjoying breakfast together. "Do you know that humans are the only animals that enjoy spicy food and are also the only animals whose brains shrink?" Jimin attacked Jungkook with tons of random facts for the entire day and the younger suffered from a lecture after he didn't believe one of the facts. 

"What has gone into you today, cheonsa?" Jungkook asked finally when it was night and the older pouted before moving away and lying down on the bed, completely ignoring the other. "Hey what's wrong? You can always tell me anything" Jungkook comforted worriedly and the older sighed heavily. "Do you love me only because I am you private tutor? No, I was your private tutor, not anymore now" Jimin shut him out and Jungkook backhugged him tightly. "No, of course not. I love you for who you are, and even if you're not my private tutor anymore, I still love you. Even if you decide on some other careers, like dancing, just go ahead, I'll still love you for you, because I am Jeon Jungkook, your boyfriend since your birthday and I'll always spend each moment with you lovingly, because I can never express my love for you enough. Jimin-ah, you deserve everything in the world, maybe you don't feel the same I'd understand, but you are my everything. You are my one and only world, the first and last world I'd love to have. When you're down, my mochi, you can always speak to me. I will never judge you ever, or even hurt you in any way possible, because I can't let you get hurt no matter what. Even if our love might end in the future, just remember that Jeon Jungkook is always there for his Park Jimin, no matter what he has become. Maybe if he has gotten a bit chubbier, maybe his blonde hair has faded, or maybe his scars reappear again, I will always love Park Jimin, and I don't need a reason to do so. Because once the reason you ever love somebody is gone, there won't be any reason to love that particular person anymore. Just like once the reason is gone, the love also will be gone eventually. Jimin-ssi, I don't need a reason to love you, you are more perfect than perfect itself, and you will still be, even when I can't see you clearly anymore, or wrinkles and white hairs starts growing on you, I still love you, as you are the one meant for me. I love you baby prince, and I hope that you also feel the same way. Even if we are dating, I can't confirm your love for me, whether if its a forced love or true love, only you yourself know. When the time is right, you can always know the answer, and remember I'll always be waiting for you, even if it meant waiting for an eternity. I don't wish for you to suffer, but I don't wish for your happiness either. /proceeds to turn him around so he's hugging him/   Happiness comes from here, /points at his left chest/ and I don't want you to fake your happiness just because I wished for it. Always follow your heart. I get that this might be overwhelming for you, but I do know that my baby just knows what to do at the right time. If you ever need advices, I am always here whenever you want to talk. I love you, Park Jimin, my baby mochi, my baby prince, my Jiminie, my baby angel, my cheonsa, and most importantly my Park Jimin" Jungkook said and let Jimin cry on his shoulder while giving kisses on his temple non-stop. "I-I'm sorry I-I doubted y-you J-Jungkookie" Jimin sobbed and Jungkook held him tightly while calming him down. "It's okay, baby angel. Is there something on your mind?" Jungkook asked softly and stroked his cheeks lightly before Jimin nodded when Jungkook sighed lightly. "I just dreamt of my s-stepparents yesterday. I-I thought-" Jungkook shushed and Jimin hugged the other tightly so he would just stay calm and not break down again. "I love you, but I feel like I'm not good enough for you" Jimin mumbled and Jungkook swept his hair to the back. "You are, in fact more than enough for me to live for the rest of my life" He kissed his forehead gently and lifted him up on his lap when he was in a sitting position. Jimin has already stopped his cries and sobs but his was still sniffling while Jungkook peppered kisses all over his face. "Most of the time, you are not just my private tutor, but my boyfriend. But when you are, it's not like I would love you less or more. I love you because of who you are, and not what you are" Jungkook said and kissed him softly, making the older whimper and leaned to Jungkook's chest before burying his face there.

"I love you too Jungkook-ah"