Sick Day

"Kookie" Jimin said quietly and weakly. "Yes baby angel?" Jungkook said, eyes never leaving his book instead of his phone. "A-are you not g-going to s-sleep?" "Just a few more minutes" Jimin frowned and nodded with tears glistening in his eyes.

It all started like this. There was a special holiday for Jungkook's school which will last for a week. Right after the holidays, the final exams will be held. In want to make Jimin proud, Jungkook studied on his own for continously 5 days without any sleep. But on the other hand, Jimin felt like dying. He couldn't sleep without Jungkook at all and for the third day without any sleep, he got a headache. The forth day was worse, he felt light-headed and refused to eat anything as he had no appetite. And for now, he felt really weak, standing up will drain almost half of his energy. He couldn't balance well, but Jungkook was ignoring him to focus on his studies.

Jimin nodded upon Jungkook's statement and carefully walked towards his bed. Just right in front of it, he passed out on the bed and Jungkook thought that he was too tired so he kept on studying. Finally,he came to an end and decided to sleep. He looked towards Jimin's direction and frowned. He was sleeping on the other end of the bed (or he thought so). He wanted to carried Jimin but the sudden heat made him flinch. Jimin's body was burning and Jungkook quickly brought a damp cloth along with a small pail.

He placed the cloth on Jimin's forehead, slowly damping his entire face, down to his body. Though his body was full of scars, Jungkook didn't question about it. Jungkook fought back the urge to let his tears fall but what can he do, he made him sick. "K-kookie" Jimin's voice came out hoarse and it broke Jungkook's heart. "Sorry baby, I'm sorry" Jungkook apologised while a tear ran down his cheek, dripping down to Jimin's chest. "N-no d-don't a-apologise" Jimin said between coughs while desperately hiding his skin which was full of scars. "Wait I'll take the medicine for you" Jungkook said and stood up, rushing downstairs. "Here, eat this baby" Jungkook said and brushed Jimin's hair to the back while helping him sit up.

Jimin quickly placed the medicine in his mouth and Jungkook gave him his glass of water. Jimin looked so pale and thin, and Jungkook's heart clenched in pain. Jungkook gave Jimin his jacket and Jimin quickly buttoned up his pajamas with Jungkook's help. Jungkook gave a kiss on his skin despite the scars with each button which gained weak blushes from the older. Jungkook helped him put on the thick jacket and placed him on the bed carefully, as if he was fragile. Jimin tugged on his hand when Jungkook tried to leave him. "D-don't g-go" Jimin said and Jungkook visibly softened.

"Wait baby, I'll switch off the lights" He said and turned to took an extra blanket just for Jimin and also switched off the lights. Jimin was waiting for Jungkook patiently and silently before the younger lifted the older to the headboard and laid him gently on the bed. He covered him with the extra blanket before covering both of them with the larger blanket. Jungkook pulled the older in a hug, not forgetting to give him his goodnight kiss and the older smiled weakly. "Good night, baby" Jungkook said and Jimin fell into a deep slumber.

Jungkook examined Jimin's tired face for a moment before falling into another wave of guiltiness. "K-kookie I-I miss y-you" Jimin suddenly muttered while sleeping which made Jungkook's heart break even more. He left soft pecks on his cheeks before apologising once more sincerely towards the sleeping Jimin. "Don't worry, I won't make the same mistake again" Jungkook said and pulled him into a tighter hug, slowly falling asleep with him.

Wonderful time skip :)

"You're not going to work, Jiminie" Jungkook said which gained a pout from Jimin. "B-but" Jimin muttered and Jungkook hushed him. "Now, eat this" Jungkook said sternly, scaring Jimin in the way. "Aigoo you're not eating it?" Jungkook said and Jimin pouted. "Don't w-wanna" Jimin said and Jungkook suddenly lifted him up and seated him in his lap. "Say ahh" Jungkook said after spooning a scoup of porridge that he made just for Jimin.

Jimin giggled and opened his mouth slightly and Jungkook carefully fed him. "Does it taste good, baby?" "Silly I'm sick. I can't taste anything." Jimin said and leaned into Jungkook's shoulder. "I know, now I feel so bad." Jungkook said and frowned while Jimin shook his head. "Aniya aniya, its just I-I" Jimin stuttered while Jubgkook smirked a little. "You what?" "I-I can't s-sleep without y-you" Jimin muttered cutely while playing with the hem of his shirt and Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend securely. "You won't have to worry about it any more" Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's neck softly while he continued to let Jimin eat by feeding him lovingly. 

After that, Jungkook carried Jimin back to his room. He placed Jimin on the bed before hovering over him. Jimin blushed at their position and giggled when he felt Jungkook kissing him everywhere. "I really love you, my angel" Jungkook said and Jimin turned red again. "You're beautiful. My beautiful little angel" Jungkook whispered into his ear and the older showed off his famous eye smile with a tint of blush. He enjoyed the dominant's lips on his skin and whined slightly when he felt him nibbling slightly on his neck. "My cute and beautiful baby" Jungkook said against his neck while leaving a little hickey there. Jimin hid his face when they made eye contact and Jungkook cooed at his cuteness.

"My precious little mochi~" Jungkook said and caressed his cheeks lovingly before pinching them lightly. Jimin jolted his lips forward slightly while pouting and Jungkook glady kissed them. "K-kookie" Jimin stuttered out when Jungkook went closer towards him. He started to mark him everywhere around his sensitive neck and Jimin whined through slight smiles and barely audible moans. "You're mine now, Chim" Jungkook said and flipped them over before cuddling with Jimin. Jimin hummed in satisfaction and snuggled into Jungkook's hold, both enjoying their warmth.