I'll Go To The Moon With You

Jimin felt a sudden coolness on his palm before shifting uncomfortably and continued to sleep. What he didn't see was a heartbroken and teary eyed Jungkook, constantly blaming himself about Jimin condition now. After he and the two boys parted, he attempted to run to Jimin as quick as possible but he accidentally broke his phone by dropping it on the road and a motorcycle ran over it before he could pick it up. He wanted to quickly take out the number card and run the phone store and buy a new one, but then it was delayed by the shop cashier who constantly flirted with him. He tried to leave the shop and pick Jimin up first, but then the security guard stopped him. Of course it was ordered by the cashier, and he could do nothing since she was the manager's daughter. She threaten Jungkook by saying she would call the cops and he rolled his eyes silently before choosing a phone again and paid, but then the drama continued until rain struck and he told the girl to hurry but then she had a bitchy attitude and a rage he snatched the phone and threw the money to her before leaving, but Jimin was gone. He ran back home in the rain and almost got hit by a car but he didn't care about that along with the lightning and when he reached Seokjin had drove away. He ran into the house, not forgetting to lock the door and went to Jimin's room, and the boy looked pale and already passed out. He went back to his room and quickly showered in order not to fall sick and he could change into dry clothes to pick Jimin up from his room and not get awaked by the wetness on his body. He rushed the his boyfriend again and Jungkook knew he messed up. 

He was blaming and cursing at himself with tears already streaming down his face. Gosh, he had never cried so hard yet so silently in his life ever. Jimin stirred in his sleep a bit before moving to hold Jungkook's index finger tightly before dozing off again. Jungkook sighed and wiped his tears away from his cheeks and laid down beside Jimin to clear his mind a bit but instantly regretted it when his chest tighten in guilt and pain, and maybe also the feeling of being aggrieved swallowed him whole. Jimin was sleeping peacefully beside him so he just tried to close his eyes but still he couldn't rest his mind. 

He sighed, feeling empty and left the room to the kitchen to cook ramyeon because he didn't take breakfast nor lunch. He was contemplating on whether to leave some for Jimin when the said boy hugged him behind, making him choke out a sob. Jimin turned the younger to face him and he had honestly never seen Jungkook crying. He always tries to act strong, but now he couldn't. "Jungkook-ah" Jimin called out softly and let him cry on his shoulder. "Wae? What's wrong, Kookie?" Jimin asked worriedly and Jungkook's cries stopped after a while. "Sorry.." Jungkook mumbled and Jimin hugged him tightly. "What happened?" Jimin asked after Jungkook's calmed down and brought his face from his shoulder to see him properly before proceeding to wipe hid tears away. The rain was still going, but there were no more signs of thunder nor lightning anymore. 

"I broke my phone, then I wanted to buy a new one before picking you u-up and the cashier flirted with m-me and she was wasting t-time. Then I thought I could fetch you first before buying i-it and she told the guard to s-stop me because s-she was the manager's d-daughter then it was r-raining so I snatched the p-phone and threw the m-money on her b-before running away. But I c-couldn't find y-you so I ran home and y-you were crying" Jungkook said through hiccups and Jimin listened to him attentively before hugging him again and pecking his cheeks. "Kookie, it's not your fault, okay?" Jimin comforted and Jungkook nodded before Jimin passed him a glass of water. "Jungkookie, I want to tell you something, but I don't know if this is the right time or not" He whispered the last part softly and Jungkook hold his hand for him to continue. 

"I-I got to work with Hobi hyung" Jimin said giving a small smile and cupped Jungkook's cheeks to see his reaction and the other smile lightly. "If you like it, then go ahead, I won't stop you from doing anything that you enjoy" Jungkook hugged him and Jimin almost jumped onto him. "Thank you" Jungkook whispered against his lips and the other pecked his lips lightly. "I need to thank you too" Jimin said sincerely and Jungkook went to kiss his neck once before letting him down and heading to the kitchen. 

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shrugged. "What did you want to eat just now? I'll eat anything you want to eat. Let me help you" Jimin offered and grinned before Jungkook frowned worriedly. "Do you know how to cook?" Jungkook said and Jimin pouted. "Do you think it's nice to have takeaways everyday when you know you are almost broke?" He asked back and Jungkook nodded in realization that Jimin has cooked for himself for at least a year. 

"Okay then. I'll be making ramyeon, do you have anything else you want?" Jungkook asked while taking a packet and Jimin nodded and went to the fridge. "There's nothing here, so I guess I'll go with just ramyeon" "You're so cute, I wanna eat you instead now" Jungkook flirted and smirked while Jimin blushed and hit him repeatedly. Jungkook held both of Jimin's hands in one and pinned it above his head and kissed him passionately before travelling the his neck and sucked hard on it making the older moaned and trembled and Jungkook wondered how he will react when they do the 'freaky' thing. 

"I-I w-wanna e-eat dinner" Jimin moaned out and Jungkook thought it was extremely sexy. "Let's eat each other instead" "N-not ready y-yet" Jimin answered honestly and Jungkook smiled in understanding and stopped whatever he was doing. "Sorry, I must have scared you. I should have asked you first before doing anything. Come, let's prepare dinner together" Jungkook said before moving away, not forgetting to kiss the smaller on the head and he boiled some water while the other watched and backhugged him. "Well this is the best way someone helped me" Jungkook smiled while saying so and Jimin giggled in agreement. 

"Dinner is readyy~" Jungkook sang playfully and Jimin played along with him. Jungkook constantly fed Jimin and himself while the blonde did nothing but act cute to be fed. "Jagi you don't need to act cute since you're already more than cute itself" Jungkook pinched his cheeks when they're done eating and Jimin shrugged and went upstairs while the younger did the dishes. 

"Just let me love you~" Jungkook heard Jimin sing softly while looking at the moon in the balcony. He smiled and sat next to him before the older laid his head on his shoulder. "The moon is beautiful, right?" Jimin asked with a smile on display and Jungkook hummed in response. 

"Someday, I'll go to the moon with you"