Forgiven

"'kay Jeon you got this just hop down the car, grab your stuff, pay and go" He mumbled to himself playfully. He reached the car park and did as he reminded himself, hop down, grab his stuff, paid and just drove home in silence. "Wait I still need to buy a rose for my baby" He suddenly voiced out his thoughts and drove to a florist shop. After minutes of deciding, he chose a pink one and set back home again.

"Great! Just in time for dinner I guess" He went to prepare dinner and he saw his father wearing a suit and passing by him. "What are you doing, Jungkook?" "Just dinner to make it up to Jiminie, you know the fight between me and Taehyung" "Is he in his room now?" Jungkook hummed and Jaesung nodded. "Anyways, I'm hanging out with some friends, I'll be back at 11pm" He explained and Jungkook looked at him more weirdly. "You hang out with your friends in a suit?" He asked and the other chuckled. "I don't know, they told me to dress smartly since we're going to some high class restaurant and you know" Jungkook nodded and the older left the house, leaving the lovers alone. After about half an hour while he was almost done cooking, Jungkook heard a door creaking open from upstairs and some faint footsteps, then a door closing again. Jungkook didn't mind it and continued on making the steak, hoping that Jimin would like it at least. He plated the food nicely and placed it neatly on the table before sighing in accomplishment. "Oh wait why do I keep on forgetting the rose" He shook his head and placed the flower in a small vase. "Done!" He cheered to himself before cleaning up and walking to his own room.

He opened the door lightly and saw Jimin lying down on their bed, napping on Jungkook's side as he missed his scent and warmth. He hugged a pillow tightly which made Jungkook smile at the cute sight. He caressed his face and pecked his cheeks lovingly until Jimin slowly opened his eyes. "Go wash up baby angel, let's have dinner together" He planted a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead and the older nodded before heading to the washroom. Jungkook went to another bathroom and shower himself since he was sweaty and feeling uncomfortable. He changed into a black t-shirt along with a pair of short pants while Jimin was in a dark blue oversized shirt and short jeans.

"Hungry?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded while jolting his lips forward and tapped Jungkook's shoulder for attention. Jungkook noticed and kissed him softly and led him downstairs for food. "Steak!" Jimin cheered happily and hugged Jungkook tightly and the taller giggled before ruffling the older's hair. "Do you forgive me baby prince?" "Hmm only if you both never fight again" Jimin said and glared at Jungkook and the other kissed his nose lightly making him close his eyes automatically at the gesture. "I won't" "Good" Jimin smiled and sat down excitedly before digging in the delicious food. "Umm.. I have rice too if you want some I'll take some for you" Jungkook said and Jimin giggled happily as he was hungry since they skipped lunch. Jungkook went to take two bowls of rice for both of them and Jimin sneakily stole some of Jungkook's food even though he has lots in his own plate. 

He returned and noticed some of his steak was gone and saw Jimin chewing while smirking so he just laughed it off. "Oh my god Jungkook you cook so well, but Jin hyung's is superior. Yoongi's one is almost as nice as Jin hyung's. But yours is quite good too" "As if you don't eat my cooking at least once in a week. I bet you can cook nicely too" Jungkook scoffed playfully and cut some of the meat which Jimin stole and ate delightedly which made him smile. "Do you want some drinks?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded before muttering "I want juice" to him. "You want my juices?" Jungkook smirked and Jimin choked on his food. "N-no!" Jungkook quickly made him gulp down the peach juice which made Jimin glare at him again. "You meanie" He stuck his tongue out and Jungkook kissed him gently as an apology which Jimin melted and kisses back.

"Cutie do you know what's the most perfect thing in the world?" Jungkook asked while they were in a spooning position and Jimin hummed in response. "Just me and you together is the more perfect than perfect itself for now" Jimin smiled but it quickly vanished when Jungkook said 'for now'. "What do you mean for now?" Jimin asked and held Jungkook's hand which was on his waist before softly interwinding their fingers together. "The definition of perfect would change everyday for us, since our bond tomorrow will be stronger than today's" Jungkook replied lovingly and heard Jimin sniffle. "What's wrong, cheonsa?" Jungkook asked worriedly and gently turned Jimin to face him before wiping the tears away. "Y-you really k-know how to m-make me c-cry" Jimin said and Jungkook cooed then kissed him gently. 

"Don't cry, if you cry I'll cry too" Jungkook comforted him and Jimin cried harder, as if he's trying to make Jungkook cry along with him. Jungkook had tears in his tears and upon seeing that Jimin smiled while giggling, making Jungkook pout and sweep Jimin's hair to the back just to see his flawless face more clearly. He kissed his forehead lightly and Jimin cuddled to his side. "Baby prince just move in with us, you already live with us 24/7" Jimin nodded slightly and just let Jungkook touch and kiss him, feeling both warmth and comfort from him. 

When Jungkook thought that Jimin fell asleep, he slept beside him and Jimin open his eyes slowly, checking whether Jungkook is awake or not. He smiled slightly and moved away carefully in order to keep him sleeping. He took his phone and ordered a expensive watch with his own credit card that Jungkook doesn't know exist. He beamed happily since he finally got Jungkook a birthday present which was in two weeks. Though he's kind of broke now, his gift was nothing compared to Jungkook's. 'Ohh, we need a cake. Maybe I'll discuss it with the boys and we'll buy it together. And we'll celebrate his birthday together and I'll give him his present after that!' He thought excitedly and switched off his phone before crawling back into Jungkook's arms again before falling asleep again.