Part Of His Past

"Hmm baby, it's so tight. It looks so hard to take it out, but you like it, don't you? Jungkook asked smirking at Jimin. The shorter shook his head and struggled to get it out."I-I can't get it out. Help me please." Jimin begged and whined. "Oh my god, how did you get it in at the first place?" Jungkook asked and helped Jimin out. "Arghh I c-can't. H-hurts." Jimin threw his head back and Jungkook was still struggling to get it out. "Almost there, urghh baby it's coming out don't worry." Jungkook said and he finally took it out successfully.

Jimin sighed in relief covered his upper body while he shooed him away but Jungkook didn't pay any mind at Jimin's body. He quickly put on his shirt and got out from the room. Well, it was a weekend and Jungkook took Jimin out to shop for clothes. Stubbornly, Jimin picked up the kid's size shirts and Jungkook highly disapproved. But he quickly went into the changing room with Jungkook chasing behind him. "Urgh don't complain later." Jungkook said through the door and Jimin giggled.

"That's why I told you not to pick up kids clothes! Look at me, I'm younger than you but I don't wear kids clothes. And you shouldn't too. At least choose something that just fits for you or is loose for you. That's better so you can breathe" Jungkook explained and Jimin nodded with puppy eyes and pouty lips. Jungkook then picked up three hoodies for Jimin to try. "Here, now go change." Jimin obeyed and silently headed towards the dressing room again. When he came out, Jungkook swore that he burst out of cuteness.

"So cute~" Jungkook cooed and squished his mochi cheeks together, making Jimin's lips purse to the front

"So cute~" Jungkook cooed and squished his mochi cheeks together, making Jimin's lips purse to the front. He gave it a soft and gentle peck which Jimin froze and blush crazily. "M-my first k-kiss." Jimin muttered and Jungkook smiled. "It's a peck rather than a kiss, though. I'm glad it's me, you look really cute and you have an adorable personality, you know? You're so perfect till I can't believe that you even exist. Sometimes I thought that you only exist in my dream, but now, I realised that it is a dream that I never have to wake up from." Jungkook said and it made Jimin blush harder. "Go change back into your shirt and we'll pay for the clothes, okay?" Jungkook asked and Jimin skipped back into the changing room.

Jimin came out as happy as ever and Jungkook smiled widely until his cheeks hurt. Jungkook paid for Jimin and took his bag of clothes (hoodies). He securely took the smol hands in his larger ones and they walked away from the store. "Let's go for ice cream, shall we?" Jungkook asked and Jimin had a frown plastered on his face. He shook his head hesitantly and Jungkook knew what he was worrying about.

"You don't want the ice cream to melt, right?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. "Let's go have some before it's runs out!" Jungkook said and Jimin followed after him, scared of the looks the others are giving him. "You don't really go shopping, right?" Jungkook asked and Jimin hummed in response. "I wear my parents' old clothes." Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him, shocked. "Hmm come here my poor baby." Jungkook said and Jimin followed as he said.

Jungkook let him piggyback him and Jimin broke into a crescent smile. "You're the b-best" Jimin said cutely and Jungkook's heart does weird flippings and flutters. "You're better than me!" Jungkook said and Jimin shook his head. "I'm a piece of s-shit." Jimin said silently and Jungkook tched. "You are a what? Oh my god Jimin you are a living angel, don't you know? Aghhhhhh I'm going to die of your cuteness if you keep on acting cute like that"

Jimin buried his head into the crook of Jungkook's neck. "I'm not acting cute" he said and Jungkook heard it all. "You're not acting cute because you are naturally cute~" the taller said in a flirtatious tone which made the butterflies in  Jimin's stomach flutter around. Jimin ignored Jungkook and looked at the stores that they were passing by. Jimin had never went shopping for clothes after his parents' death. He always wore their old clothes, except maybe for the new uniform he got for working as a worker in the cafe. That's why he chose kid's clothes, because he was used to buying them, rather than the adult clothes.

"..min. Jiminie! We have reached. Let's have some ice cream!" Jimin quickly wiped away his little beads of tears and jumped off from Jungkook. The taller held his hand tightly but Jimin avoided his gaze at all cost. He knew that being the curious soul Jungkook was, he would ask a lot of questions after noticing tear stains or his slightly red eyes.

Obviously, Jungkook was aware that Jimin was feeling down but didn't mention a word about it. He needed to make Jimin happy. He needed comfort and calming to his heart. Not discomfort from being asked too many questions. He wants to know about Jimin's past, hell yeah he's damn curious but he's going to wait until he's comfortable with it.

"Hello, what flavour of ice cream would you like, sir?" one of the workers there asked and Jungkook looked at Jimin. "Chocolate or rocky road." Jimin muttered softly and Jungkook smiled fondly at him. "One double scoop ice cream in a cup which flavours are chocolate and rocky road ice cream, please" Jungkook asked and the lady smiled. "And you?" She asked Jungkook and he replied with a "Mint chocolate chip and vanilla ice cream, thanks." The lady nodded. "By the way, would you like to have some toppings?" She asked and Jimin shook his head immediately. "I'd like a lot of toppings on mine but none on his, thanks."

"Okay, it's 9 dollars in total! Here's your ice cream, have a nice day! By the way, you two look cute and great together!"She complimented and Jungkook smiled and Jimin blushed."Thank you" Jungkook replied and gave Jimin his ice cream. "Here's your ice cream, baby." he said and pecked Jimin's slightly tear stained cheeks. Jimin's entire body was on fire, leading a soft blush appear on his cheeks again. Jungkook took his hand and led him to the seats. "Why are you crying, Jiminie?" Jungkook asked softly while brushing Jimin's hair to behind his ear. Jimin shook his head and looked down onto the floor. A hand lifted his chin up, making him finally make eye contact with the brunette boy. Jungkook's heart broke at the sight and caressed his cheek.

"Mind if you tell me what's going on with the pretty mind of yours?" "E-eomma. A-appa." Jimin said really quietly which made him look like he's mouthing it but Jungkook understood right away. "Why? What happened?" Jungkook asked and placed him on his lap. "C-car a-accident." Jimin teared up and Jungkook stroked his back soothingly. "Where are they now?" "Here. They're right here." Jimin said and placed one of Jungkook's hand on the left side of his chest.

Jungkook hugged him and he was heartfelt sorry for the boy. The vulnerable soul in front of him sobbed onto his shoulder. Suddenly, Jungkook remembered something. "Oh no Jiminie the ice cream is going to melt!" Jungkook gasped and Jimin hit his shoulder, offended at the fact that he cared about this ice cream more than him. "Go away!" Jimin said and pushed Jungkook. He knew what he said was false, he needed Jungkook's warmth to calm him down. Jungkook sighed in disappointment.

"There goes my 9 dollars, wasted." Jungkook acted feeling down and Jimin gasped. "You owe me a calming down for my heart later!" Jimin said and quickly ate the ice cream. Jungkook chuckled and enjoyed his ice cream along with Jimin.