With You

"Morning baby" Jungkook said upon seeing Jimin waking up. "Morning Kookie" Jimin said while yawning and Jungkook smiled from ear to ear. "How are you feeling now?" the younger asked and Jimin replied with a small smile. "A lot better" "Today is the last day of my holiday" Jungkook said while hugging Jimin. The older nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Do you need me to help you a little with your studies?" Jimin asked and Jungkook immediately shook his head.

"No need, baby angel. I can manage it myself" Jungkook said which earned a little nod and blush from Jimin. "You really love it when I call you cute names, right?" Jungkook said while playing with the older's hair and Jimin nodded shyly. "Hmm, my baby angel~" Jungkook said and placed him on top of his body. "I really love you~" Jungkook said and hugged Jimin tighter. "I-I love you t-too" Jimin stuttered and Jungkook smiled fondly at him. "You make me so happy, baby prince" Jungkook said and the petite boy smiled widely till his eyes turned into beautiful cresents. "Y-you're the b-best, Kookie" "Hmm no you are the best" Jungkook said and cupped Jimin's cheeks, making his lips jolt forward. He gave them a small, light peck which gained a tint of redness from the other. "Do you want to wake up now?" Jungkook said, seeing Jimin almost sleeping in his chest while the younger strokes his boyfriend's cheeks. "Just a little while more" Jimin whispered out and Jungkook soften at the sight in front of him.

Jimin pouted and squished his cheek above Jungkook's chest which made Jungkook coo even more. "Why are you doing this to me, cupcake?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny waist and pulled him closer, as close as he could. "My babyyyyyyy" Jungkook said and Jimin squeaked cutely. "Sleepy baby" Jimin added which made Jungkook smiled. "Mine. My baby" Jungkook said with a hint of possessiveness in his voice. "Only yours" Jimin blushed furiously at the younger and placed his smol hands above Jungkook's chest. He placed his head on his hands and stared cutely at Jungkook while the younger's heart already had burst out of his boyfriend's behavior towards him.

"Nooooo why are you so cuteee. My beautiful baby angel. So beautiful" Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's cheeks while the other blushed at the praise he got. Jungkook noticed it and smiled. Jimin traveled his fingers to Jungkook's biceps and poked them, staring at it while slightly pouting. 'Wow, he has so many kinks, huh?' Jungkook thought and teasingly stretched his muscles out, revealing his built arms while Jimin never broke eye contact with it. He ran his fingers through Jimin's hair and he finally looked at him. Jungkook blew a kiss to him and flipped them around. He peppered him with kisses and Jimin giggled. " You really are a baby, aren't you?" Jungkook said and Jimin giggled even more. He pinched Jimin's nose lightly and smiled at the older. "Kookie~" Jimin said cutely and Jungkook's heart melted again.

"Say it again" Jungkook said smiling widely at him and Jimin smiled back in return. "Kookie~" Jungkook pinched Jimin's cheeks lightly, making the smaller feel so loved at the moment. "My baby is so precious, I'm so lucky to have you" Jungkook said and Jimin's heart fluttered at the praise he got. Jungkook lifted Jimin's hand which was covered by the sweater paw that the hoodie gave him and gently kissed it. Something bright shined in his eyes and Jungkook pulled down the sleeve. There, he saw Jimin wearing the bracelet, the one that he got after Jungkook asked him to become his boyfriend. He gave his bunny smile towards Jimin and the older wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck shyly. They shared a long passionate kiss and they didn't break apart till the call for oxygen was needed urgently. They hugged each other for a few minutes before Jimin broke the silence. "I-I think you should go and s-study now" He said with his puffed cheeks and Jungkook shook his head. "I've studied enough, now it's time for my baby" Jimin smiled widely and snuggled more into Jungkook's embrace. "B-but won't you forget a-about the topics that y-you've studied?" Jimin stuttered as Jungkook kissed his neck softly. "I won't. I promise you that I will get at least pass for every subject, and two of the subject will be 70 marks and above" Jungkook mumbled, smirking slightly as he knew that he can easily make Jimin proud. Jimin nodded and was too focused on the trail of kisses that Jungkook left on his neck. "Hmm ah~" Jimin moaned out when Jungkook nibbled on his skin a little harsher compared to the day before. He sucked and nibbled on his neck until Jimin let out a even louder moan at a certain spot. He sucking and nibbled at the spot even more, leading Jimin to let out even more delicious moans. With one last kiss, Jungkook pulled away, watching as the milky skin that Jimin owns turn into canvas of red and purple.

"You make me so happy, Jiminie" Jungkook said and the smaller blushed. "K-kookie I-I love you" Jimin blurted out which gained Jungkook's slight redness. "Love you too" Jungkook answered softly and took in every face features that the petite boy owns so beautifully. "Let's get out of bed now, shall we?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded as Jungkook carried him to the bathroom. "Oh gosh what is this?" Jimin said, looking at the mirror and examined his neck carefully. The younger grinned and shrugged innocently. "It must be you! You were biting my neck" Jimin said while pouting and pointing at Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't contain his laughter and laughed at Jimin's cuteness. "Why are you laughing~" Jimin whined and Jungkook pinched his cheeks. "Because it's a mark that you only belong to me" Jungkook said and pecked his lips gently. Jimin hummed while he blushed and Jungkook smiled.

1013 words :))