Alexa and awkward mommy moment

-Ariana's POV-

«ARIANA ARIANA» people are shouting at me, well its supportive shouting tho so I like it. Anyhow right now I'm getting ready to take the stage in Chicago as the only girl at they're jingle bash. Last year I was the only girl too. Well last year I also preformed with Nathan tho and now thankfully he isn't here too. Worst case senario I get asked about in in the backstage interview after my performance but I hope they are smart enough to figure thats not a topic to be discussed.

Anyhow I get on stage and do my set flawless as usual. Sure I could have showed off my vocals more but I'm a smart singer who don't over do it. But by reserving my voice it will pay off in the long haul.

Sean is somewhere working, I've kinda gotten lost on where in this world he is. With all the traveling we both do its kinda hard to keep tabs on each other all the time tbh.

But in other fun news now that I've made my way backstage. We are currently waiting for Alexa to appear! She is going to be with me for like a day. She was watching the show from the crowd so I didn't get to see her before but we are all waiting for her now. Well meanwhile Ive also done an interview so we are really all ready to head to the airport.

She is flying with us to Orlando where I'm preforming at Disneyland. Then Alexa is staying back in Florida wile me and my team rush to NYC where I have a performance at MSG! Thats kinda Cray Cray huh? Its for a sold out arena. And lets face it MSG isn't just any arena. Its the most famous Arena in the world! Thats kind cool. Its my second time preforming here and I've also got two sold out shows here for my tour.

«Ariana!» Alexa calls out for me, as soon as I spot her I run in her direction «Alexa!»

We wrap each other up in a tight embrace «ah I've missed you so much Alexa»

«Ive missed you too Ari»

** LATER ON THE PLANE ** (WARNING: somewhat mature language but nothing else than that)

Me and Alexa snuggle up all the way in the back of the private Jet. No one can really hear us I think. Now that Alexa had finally gotten me alone I kinda had a feeling about what kind of talk was coming

A smirk spread across her lips «so is he big? You two have done it right? Was it good? Could you take it all in?» her smirk grew wider and she raised an eyebrow

My eyes widened «Alexa!» I wined

«Come on Ari! Tell me» she was not backing down from this topic

I sighed knowing that I really hadn't any other choice but to tell her «we have done it yes. Yes he really is and it was just... mind-blowing... it all fitted in tho» there was no point in holding back as she was going to keep prying into I told her regardless

«Sweetie» someone who sounded like my mom called from a little in front of us «if you can take your boyfriends p*nis or not and how good the sex is, are really not things a mother needs to know much of. I don't mind you having sex you're an adult you can be responsible about it but there is a need to know line somewhere.»

Omg... my mom heard me talking about it... this is not a comfortable situation at all.

«Sry mom. Don't blame me Alexa was the one asking, just saying.»

______________________________-

Im perfectly aware this is really, like really short.

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina