meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)

Just a little heads up you all I'm sick. Gotta love that bad imunesystem... anyhow that's why this update took a little longer to get posted also I wasn't really done writing it but I wanted to post something for you all. So since I'm sick sadly it will be lacking of updates. I'm really sorry but I gotta get better.

____________________----

-Ariana's POV-

"I want you to meet my dad"

My heart was beating fast and my hand slightly shaking as it was reaching out for Sean. Introducing you boyfriend to your dad is a big deal! Especially has they have never meet eachoter even tho I've known Sean for like 3-4years now.

He comes over to me slipping his hand into mine obviously just as nervous as me. The only other boy I've ever introduced to my dad was Graham not ever jai or Nathan.

"Come I want you to meet my dad" smiling sweetly up at him, kissing his cheek lightly.

Maybe this wasn't the best timing as we where at a celebration of life but still they would run into each other inside so better sooner than later.

Walking over to my dad hand in hand he smiles proud like at us. He hasn't even spoken a word with Sean still he has this approving look on his face.

"Dad I want you to meet my boyfriend, Sean Anderson"

"Sean I want you to meet my dad, Edward Butera"

I gestured between them.

Dad smiles at him pulling him into a tight hug "hi Sean nice to meet you, you can call me Edward" a big grin spread across my face.

"Nice to meet you too Edward"

Taking a step back I say "ill be back in a second, I just need to talk to mommy about something"

Truth be told there wasn't anything I needed to say to my mom right then and there but I wanted them to talk alone for a minute before we walk inside.

-Sean's POV-

Ariana back away walking towards her mother before neither Edward nor me could get in a word.

"So Sean. You treating my little girl good? She isn't just any girl she is special"

We both took a glance over to Ariana who where talking to Joan

"Nothing else would be acceptable. She really is something special."

"I'm glad to hear! Just don't break her heart please, she is fragile she has always been" he put a hand on my shoulder indicating that he really was serious with this

"I would never intentionally hurt her in any way ever"

"I like you!" he wraps one of his arms around my shoulder as Ariana walk up to us, her mother, Frankie and Nona hot at her heals.

Smiling she talks my hand "I see you two are getting along" peeking my cheek lightly before whispering in my ear "thank you"

Hand in hand we walk inside the location a little bit behind the others "thank you for what exactly?"

"Many things. Getting along with my dad, being here with me, loving me. A lot of stuff" lifting our intertwined hands up to her mouth she kisses the back of my hand with her soft little lips.

After Chuckling for a second I respond "well in that case. Thank you too then beautiful. For letting me meet you dad, for letting me be there for you, but most important for letting me love you"

Swinging her around so we locked eyes. A big grin was spread over her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck "oh you mush. I love you so much" leaning slightly up waiting for me to kiss her

"You mush too, and I love you too. To the moon and back" leaning down I press my big lips on her tiny once.

The kiss only lasted for a couple seconds as we where at a celebration of life not in the privacy of our own house.

Grabbing her hand again we walk out into the back yard where they where holding the ceremony. It was a beautiful garden with white roses everywhere. There was this big spot in the middle that was made out of marble with tables with chairs everywhere. Tables with food were also in its place. There was also a stage where a band where playing soft acoustic music. Lastly pictures of Grandpa Grande were placed everywhere but in a beautiful way.

Never would I have imagined a celebration of life being like this. It's more like a big party. But maybe that's how Italians do it?

"Pretty huh?" Ariana looks up at me with her big brown eyes "not as beautiful like you" that made her blush looking down at the floor.

"Want to take a walk with me? Everyone else is just eating, talking, and enjoying the music. That's basically what we do at celebrations like these. But I just want to be with you alone to be honest. We can talk to the others later"

Tilting her head up to she was looking me in the eyes I say "anything that makes you feel better is always a yes for me" kissing the top of her head making her blush once again.

We walk away from the crowd with linked arms sending mushy words back and forth until we reach a bench hidden away in a corner behind really beautiful tall rose bushes.

We sit down and starts talking about all and everything, just seeing her smile makes me the happiest man alive

-Ariana's POV-

"But some serious talk tho" Sean says and I look at him with worried eyes "what are we going to do about Thanksgiving and Christmas? Its both coming up and we need to figure it out so our people know where we will be/what we will be doing."

I really haven't been giving holidays much thought yet really. "Mm what do you want to do?" trying to buy me more time to think

"Do you haft to work on thanksgiving or will you be getting time of? That's maybe the first thing we haft to clarify." Tracing my face with the tips of his fingers.

Suddenly a little sadness hits me "oh, that's right... I forgot... I'm going straight from La I think to NYC then to London for the VS fashion show. So I will be in NYC for thanksgiving. But I will only be there for like 24hours or so" we both had kinda sad looks on our faces

"Honestly Sean I think thanksgiving you should go home so you get some time with you family, besides you're working too. You're doing the Thanksgiving Day parade in Detroit. If I could chose I would've gone with you but I cant"

putting his arm around me he pull me closer to him "you're right. Also how about we don't decide for Christmas yet? We can wait and see how our schedules turn out huh?"

"I like that idea wery much so" leaning up I press my lips softly on his.

The kiss was nice and slow at first but it stared to get more heated every second that passed.

It was like we where glued together just the two of us on this moment alone. I can with certainty say I've never felt like this before this is something special and I love Sean so, so much!

_____________________________-----

I update every:

150 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina