bad mood tantrum and kinky?

just a heads up about the last chapter. she really isnt pregnant. but you guys gave me an idea on what could posibly happen in the future tho :O

-Ariana's POV-

When I get home I go upstairs and change into some VS yoga shorts and a tank top. Taking my makeup of and pulling my hair up in a bun, I take of my shoes and walk back downstairs.

I walk out on the porch before walking down to the beach sitting down on the sand, my phone still in my hand btw.

"When I'm thinkin' 'bout you

(Ooh, no, no, no)

I've been thinkin' 'bout you

(You know, know, know)

I've been thinkin' 'bout you

Do you think about me still?

Do ya, do ya?"

I sing out in a soft, light, playful voice as I sit on the sand looking out on the sea

"Across the ocean, across the sea Startin' to forget the way you look at me now Over the mountains, across the sky Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes Through the storm and, through the clouds Bumps on the road and upside down now I know it's hard babe, to sleep at night Don't you worry

Cause Everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight Through the sorrow, And the fights Don't you worry, Cause everything's gonna Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-alright Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight.."

A little smile appear on my lips but goes away quick as I sit there singing for myself while the tears roll down my face. When they accuse me like that it hurts! I'm not week but that isn't funny to me. It also feels like their putting pressure on me to get pregnant like I just turned 21! I'm not going to have a baby! Besides we haven't been together for that long!

"Trough I might find you here" I expected it to be Sean but it was actually Frankie.

"Go away Frankie" with my finger I wiped more tears away

Obviously he didn't listen and came over sitting besides me "I'm sorry Ariana we all are. We didn't know it would make you upset, we where just joking around."

"Well it's not a joke to me!" I snapped at him, regretting him in that second. Never have a snapped at him! Well not in a serious way but still...

I could tell but the fact he didn't answer he was hurt, but somehow right now I didn't care, I couldn't care.

Getting back up on my feet I walked fast but not running back inside the house, running up the stairs and back to my room before locking the door behind me.

Right now I needed to clear my head so I stripped out the clothing I was wearing before crawling under the covers.

People where banging on my door telling me to open up and that they where sorry. I'm sure they where but I still need time to calm down and think.

Good thing I have a set of ear plugs in the nightstand so I put them in, turn of the light before I quickly slip into a deep sleep.

**NEXT MORNING**

I grunt and roll over in bed, expecting to feel Sean there but he wasn't. Opening my eyes I see he isn't there. Taking my earplugs out and sitting up in bed rubbing my eyes I remember I locked the door! Oh no poor thing!

Getting out of bed I throw on the clothes I wore yesterday before I dart down the stair and into the living room.

As I trough he is laying on the couch, mommy must have given him a pillow and a blanket but he was laying there sound asleep like a baby.