NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)

Even tho things is going on in my personal life atm I decided to take some time to give you all a chapter before 2015. Also I had some info to tell you all. Im gonna call it info anyhow..

I updated my like accounts thing that I add at the bottom of every chapter. Added two other accounts my Ask.fm and my tumblr. Just created my Ask but have had my tumblr for a wile. Tend to write long rants on there from time to time

Also there is a video coming up on my youtube channel. Its a video of all seaniana stuff from 2014. but it won't be up before 1/2 january just in case of a new years eve moment or something. But the video is technically done if we don't get anything more before 2015. Will link it when its out

Im going to continue writing this story as long as you all want to keep reading it, have a lot of chapters already lined up with concepts. That helps a lot with getting a chapter done quicker. I literately have outlines ready to go for 25 more chapters ATM.

Hope you all had/have fun in your holidays. Spend it with family or loved once. Not going to hold you all up anymore but this all needed to be said so I don't forget to say so. Thanks for 25k readers you're all amazing :)

___

- Ariana's POV-

Driving From JFK to my Apartment in NYC I have a big smile on my face. First of all I'm proud of myself for doing a whole trip on another continent without my mother! Technically I'm not driving tho my driver is but anyhow....

Im here to see my brother preform on Broadway. Im so proud of him for booking «Franz» in «rock of ages» he has loved that musical and that character forever. This was the forth time he auditioned for the roll and he finally got it. Im so existed that he is making a name for himself in the industry now. He is also hosting the Red carped at the AMA's with Lance bass who where in NSYNC.

Being on Big Brother really helped him stand out outside of being my brother. The only negative part about being on that show is all the other HG's who have been kissing his ass to get to me. Like you're his friends not mine! If I should even call them his friends. Christine, Nicole, Hayden, Amber is the worst. The others like Derrick, Caleb, Zach and Cody are tolerable because they are not too much and act like normal people around me and aren't like bragging about themselves or are begin Mean and stuff. The only thing about Zach I dislike is that he is living of Frankie and frankly me too. But I cant pay attention to that. I got more important things than that. And today is supposed to be a happy day.

Ariana - hi baby. Just tutched down in NYC. Im safe. In the car headed to my apartment. Love you. Bye

Promised to text Sean so I did. Im still a little iffy about everything thats going on between us but I'm just ready to get back to LA and talk about it and get over it. We cant live on our insecurities thats just insane. And if we don't talk about it its only going to get worse so we don't have a choice.

Sean - good to hear baby. Have fun, say hi to your brother from me. See you when you get back beautiful. Love you

He texted me back about a minute after I texted him.

Pulling up to my Apartment building there is a lot of Fans and Paparazzi waiting there. «Ariana?» my body guard says. «We will haft to drive into underground parking. There is too many people to stop and say hi to them. Im sorry I know you want to meet them but we just can't because of your safety.»

Sighing deep I just nod. A big part of me really wanted to meet my loves but I understand we cant because its dangerous.

Looking out of the window I lay my palm on the glass lingering after my loves out there in the cold.