talking, breaking down and silent sobs

I know I haven't updated in a wile I've been sick and still am... but I'm getting better tho so thats good. And when I say sick I mean genuinely sick... gotta love that bad immune system..

But anyhow I'm gonna try to update frequently again but I cant promise anything as I'm still not that well I'm still sick but imma at least make an attempt...

__________________________-

- Ariana's POV-

Sean texted me and asked me to come over so we could talk and he made me promise to spend the night.

Pulling up to Sean's house I'm nervous. But on top of that I'm confused as I don't know what to think about what just happened. Everything is so crazy latterly its hard to keep up with it. First I had a pregnancy scare, then Nathan Is talking about me interview after interview after interview. And on top of all that he has the nerve to literately declare his love for me? I mean what is this? And thats so damn disrespectful and inappropriate too I really don't know what to think or how to react. Now I've got to go inside and talk to my boyfriend about all of this? Ugh.... This is really not my day is it... oh I also failed to remember for a second there that his family is here.. Yeah so if we get into a fight about this they will probably hear it from afar..

After sitting in my car for a good five minutes I shook all the negativity off, sucked it up and walked inside the house. Yes I walk right in thats not something new with us we have been doing that for months now. «Sean? Im back»

«In here baby» come from his man cave. I can hear talking coming from the kitchen too but I ignored it..

Walking into his man cave I see him sitting on the big comfy couch watching TV but as soon as he sees me he turns it off and motions for me to come sit with him. «Come here baby. Talk to me»

Hesitant I sit down but keep some space between us. Normally I would have sat down in his lap cuddling up to his chest... but with the talk we're about to have I don't think thats a good idea.

«Baby.. First off all why did you run off this morning? I was worrying sick about you!» his entire body language tells me he was even more worried than he Is letting on... wow...

«I got a mail from my publicist about... someone talking about me in interviews and I had to go talk to scooter» a part of me is hoping thats enough but I know he will dig for more info

«Okay?» he say a little confused «who are we talking about here? And what are they saying? Bad stuff? More diva rumors?»

Sighing I say «someone as in... Nathan...» as I'm about to continue he cuts me off «Nathan as In your ex Nathan?»

«Yes that Nathan... anyhow he has done several interviews where my name has been brought up and he is talking about me and what we where over and over again.. So I went to scooter to ask him to tell Nathan to stop talking about me..»

He rubs his temple «well... that seems fair.. Kinda.. Ish... what was Nathan saying? Like it cant just be him saying bla bla we where together bla bla.»

«He was saying how he wrote a song about me. And...» reaching into my back pocket I get out my phone «it will be easier if you just read the mail»

Sean took a good 5 minutes to read it and the look on his face went over to annoyed... «so the guy is acting like it was all picture perfect and that you two are cool... now that part I can get just cause so it doesn't become yet another media drama. But he is saying how he is proud and he is calling you Ari thats not really okay... and with the way he is saying it he is saying it like you two are close or something. But as far as I know you haven't seen him since that day in the studio a wile ago»